Michelle Obama thesis was on racial divide

Cool. So she's something more than a rich, pretty trinket that keeps her hubby on his meds.

Good for Michelle.

you're right Michelle is an ugly, rich trinket that covers up her hubby's shady dealings

:iagreed:

Haven't we been through this least twice now in the past week?

check out TMs stuff----that happened 19 fricking years ago !

Muck raking has no time limits----screw everyone you can as fast as you can--an orgy of hate --hold no prisoners !! they all probablt have mean ugly or mistreated pets too.

Most pathetic election I have ever seen----ty Dems and GOP. You have succeeded it turning America into shit.

Oh, you're going to ignore this fact like you ignore the fact that Palin was never a member of AIP?

Muck raking has its place when somebody claims they aren't racially motivated...but their past and present actions prove otherwise.

36931925.jpg

I find this interesting:
(P.4 of her thesis)
"Stokely Carmichael and Charles Hamilton's (1967) developed definitions fo separationism in their discussion of Black Power which guided me in the formulation adn use of this concept in the study.

"The concept of Black Power rests on the fundamental premise: Before a group can enter the open society, it must close ranks. By this we mean that group solidarity is necessary before a group can operate effectively from a bargaining position of strength in a pluralistic society."2

Thus, Carmichael and Hamilton define separationism as a necessary stage for the development of the Black community before this group integrates into the "open society".

Gosh, so I guess it was okay for whites to close ranks when they were outnumbered by slaves?

I find this interesting:
(P.4 of her thesis)
"Stokely Carmichael and Charles Hamilton's (1967) developed definitions fo separationism in their discussion of Black Power which guided me in the formulation adn use of this concept in the study.

"The concept of Black Power rests on the fundamental premise: Before a group can enter the open society, it must close ranks. By this we mean that group solidarity is necessary before a group can operate effectively from a bargaining position of strength in a pluralistic society."2

Thus, Carmichael and Hamilton define separationism as a necessary stage for the development of the Black community before this group integrates into the "open society".

Gosh, so I guess it was okay for whites to close ranks when they were outnumbered by slaves?

critical thinking's not your strong suit, is it?

Forum List

Back