Michelle Obama saved the convention and the country

You're libtard lies are hilarious.

Your head is so far up Trump's derriere you no longer recognize truth......:lol:
Your head has been so far up obuthole's ass you have mushrooms for brains. A libtard speaking of truth, hilarious:)

Bwahahaha.....an idiot who can't even come up with his own words.....just like Melania, you had to plagiarize my comment....what a sorry-ass you are.

You're still wallowing in the conservative Trump base bullshit....so you will never be able to recognize truth keep drinking the KoolAid.
You are the idiot believing anything out of the party of liars, dimwits. You have no credibility whatsoever, go stand with your commie comrads. Retard.

Bwahahaha....says the idiot that supports Trump. Even your previous leaders dis him...you must be some special kind of stupid. Keep drinking the KoolAid. Your candidate has no credibility, moron.

I don't like Trump.

He is polling even with HIllary.

Does that mean she has no credibility either ?

You're libtard lies are hilarious.

Your head is so far up Trump's derriere you no longer recognize truth......:lol:
Your head has been so far up obuthole's ass you have mushrooms for brains. A libtard speaking of truth, hilarious:)

Bwahahaha.....an idiot who can't even come up with his own words.....just like Melania, you had to plagiarize my comment....what a sorry-ass you are.

You're still wallowing in the conservative Trump base bullshit....so you will never be able to recognize truth keep drinking the KoolAid.
You are the idiot believing anything out of the party of liars, dimwits. You have no credibility whatsoever, go stand with your commie comrads. Retard.

Bwahahaha....says the idiot that supports Trump. Even your previous leaders dis him...you must be some special kind of stupid. Keep drinking the KoolAid. Your candidate has no credibility, moron.
Still better than Hillary asswipe.

Her speech united the party, brought it together, as well as every independent watch on TV.

Trump will be trounced -- thanks to Michelle's speech.

Shame on anyone who says this country is not great.
EVERY Independent who was watching TV?.....geezus.....

The Democratic speakers played to a packed house. On their first night, the GOP hall was half empty.

The only people trashing Michelle Obama's magnificient speech are the people who were going to trash it no matter what she said or did.

IOW, you lose, ODS'ers.

Michelle isn't running... She loves her country again all of the sudden ...it's crazy:rolleyes:

Trump doesn't think America is a great country unless we elect him president.

He knows we are losing our country to you leftist idiots

No, you're just finding out that this country was never meant to be in the hands of rightwing nuts and con artists in the first place.
The heavy weight and pressure you feel is the steamroller of Progress slowly but surely moving forward.
it was never meant to be in the hands of left wing nuts and con artist also.....

I don't like Trump.

No, it just means there are many people who believe the Conservative lies. Some polls were showing Romney beating Obama right up to October, 2012.....and we know how that turned out.

Romney 50%, Obama 46% Among Likely Voters

Yeah, in your brainless mind, turdbucket.

Her speech united the party, brought it together, as well as every independent watch on TV.

Didn't this same Michelle O say that up until a few years ago this country sucked big time.....
Or did I get something wrong?

Sure if you consider the shaved Chewbacca continuing to drive wedges uniting. LMAO

Nope, in reality, punk. If you support the lying crooked hag hildabeast you are what is wrong with this country, perio!!!!!

I don't like Trump.

No, it just means there are many people who believe the Conservative lies. Some polls were showing Romney beating Obama right up to October, 2012.....and we know how that turned out.

Obviously more idiots like believed the libtarded lies back then. If you're a lib, you're a liar.

Nope, in reality, punk. If you support the lying crooked hag hildabeast you are what is wrong with this country, perio!!!!!

Your "right-wing unicorn pooping rainbows" reality is not real "reality"! Show me the indictment.....which you can't.......:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:...so FAIL.

Michelle Obama is another woman of little accomplishment, much like Hilary. She is also,a,woman who does not suffer the little people. Her speech didn't mention one single accomplishment of her husband or of Hilary. She fell back on platitudes like taking care of,the children. Obama has put our children into economic and regulatory slavery. She has hated the clintons guts. The only reason she is shilling for Hilary is because she knows that if trump wins her husbands legacy will be toast. But she will just go back to,hating America again. She is a bitter shrew.

I don't like Trump.

That's a close race.

I don't see that you argued that she has credibility.

It was a beautiful brilliant speech that will go down in history as a turning point.

Michelle Obama 2024.

She should have moved out of the White House a long time ago since it was built by slaves.

New Topics

Forum List

Back