CDZ Who is the most beautiful First lady ever?

michelle-Obama-more-magazine-glamazons-blog.jpg
here let me help you up....
cloud9.gif
......geezus.....

I think she looks pretty in a lot of the pictures posted. I don't think she's an ugly woman. I think she should stop scowling so much though. It tends to make her look angry. I really don't have anything personal against the Obamas and they are probably a lovely family. It's certain policies and positions that President Obama takes on that I find bothersome. Michelle? I'm not too worried about her. :)

cloud9.gif
......geezus.....

Do you deny she is beautiful?
compared to the other first ladies you have a point.....but i sure as hell aint going to act like some people do around here when they put these people on a pedestal and proceed to mess their underpants because of what they think they see....
The First Lady takes a lot of flack
She is a beautiful woman who has done a great job. Nothing wrong with pointing that out and nothing wrong with watching the vicious attacks against her

Jackie Kennedy was also a beautiful and classy first lady, IMO. She had great sense of style and fashion too. Of course, she was way before my time, so I don't know if she actually did anything as a first lady or if first ladies were allowed to do things back then. :dunno: As far as beauty and class though, she had it.

Not only is Michelle Obama a beautiful woman but she is a wonderful mother

148783.jpg

I really do admire and respect the Obama's for keeping their girls out of the spotlight.

And in addition to working for our kids' health, our First Lady's work for our veterans, for jobs and housing for them, has made a huge difference in their lives.

What's not to love?

A great representative of our country

140325165238-michelle-obama-china-tai-chi-horizontal-gallery.jpg

Why does the right have to keep telling these nasty lies about our First Family? Its one thing to disagree with their politics but why the really low down lies like this?

Really, its an attack on our country as well as on them.

Just sickening and I don't know how much lower the right can sink.

Thank you hossfly for posting this.

cloud9.gif
......geezus.....

compared to the other first ladies you have a point.....but i sure as hell aint going to act like some people do around here when they put these people on a pedestal and proceed to mess their underpants because of what they think they see....
She is a beautiful woman who has done a great job. Nothing wrong with pointing that out and nothing wrong with watching the vicious attacks against her
there is a difference between admiring someone and treating them like they are "gods" or royalty.....their shit stinks like everyone elses....

Why does the right have to keep telling these nasty lies about our First Family? Its one thing to disagree with their politics but why the really low down lies like this?

You're welcome. Those two lovebirds deserve all the publicity they deserve.

With all due respect...Michelle Obama has an ass SO wide you could land an F-16 on it at night in heavy seas!

Next to Jackie Kennedy...Michelle would look like a plow horse side by side with a thoroughbred.
While Jackie was a wonderful First Lady, she was very shy in public and was not nearly as outgoing as our current First Lady

And Jackie was born to huge money and privilege while Mrs Obama grew up in a one bedroom apartment and slept in the living room.

Like her husband, she worked hard and earned everything she has. They're both the living personification of the old maxim that in America, you can grow up to be anything you want.

They're both great role models for all races, all TRUE Americans.

Last edited:
Jackie Kennedy was also a beautiful and classy first lady, IMO. She had great sense of style and fashion too. Of course, she was way before my time, so I don't know if she actually did anything as a first lady or if first ladies were allowed to do things back then. :dunno: As far as beauty and class though, she had it.

Frankly, the two things she did best were spend tax dollars and serve as an ornament on her husband's arm.

To be fair to her, that was in large part because of the time she was born and the WH was in dire need of renovation. That's what women did. But she also had a life of royal privilege handed to her.

Beauty and class were nothing compared to the strength this woman showed to a nation in shock

No woman should have had to go through what Jackie did

You're welcome. Those two lovebirds deserve all the publicity they deserve.

I agree.

They have both worked very hard for the country they serve.

Beauty and class were nothing compared to the strength this woman showed to a nation in shock

And to do with the grace and dignity that she did. Just amazing and heart breaking.

That was such a hard time for our country.

cloud9.gif
......geezus.....

she has shown a great deal of restraint given the incessant hate directed at her from a couple of sources.

Frankly, the two things she did best were spend tax dollars and serve as an ornament on her husband's arm.

To be fair to her, that was in large part because of the time she was born and the WH was in dire need of renovation. That's what women did. But she also had a life of royal privilege handed to her.

Well, she can't help that. She was born into that, and as you said, women were pretty limited in what they could do back in those days, or so I've heard.

Yes and some of the pictures of her at her husband's funeral are really just heartbreaking. You can literally see the pain on her face. :( Very sad for her.

Forum List

Back