Michelle Obama just spammed my cell phone with a text.

I just received this text to my cell phone (I have a Florida number)

This is the content of the text:

"H! I'm Catherine, a volunteer w/ Michelle Obama's When We All Vote. The midterm elections are important, and your voice is even more important!

According to our records, you may live in Florida a state that allows you to vote early.

Tap here to confirm where you can vote:

Home

Can your community count on you to vote early?"

WTF is this shit???
Text them back and say you will vote when you get your free Obamaphone.

"H! I'm Catherine, a volunteer w/ Michelle Obama's When We All Vote. The midterm elections are important, and your voice is even more important!

According to our records, you may live in Florida a state that allows you to vote early.

Home

WTF is this shit???

Basically yes. It's legal and not uncommon. Political calls are exempt from the Do Not Call list.

I live in Virginia and vote Republican (not a Trump supporter though) and I've been getting get out the vote calls and texts from organizations supporting Scott Taylor (R) for the House.

The Do Not Call Registry

.>>>>

Home

WTF is this shit???
They are going to find out who you are, where your polling place is, and then go vote for you.

Home

WTF is this shit???
They are going to find out who you are, where your polling place is, and then go vote for you.

I already voted. :)

Saturday. God Bless the liberals and their "MONTH OF VOTING".

Forum List

Back