Michelle obama....just another rich bitch.

Not at all.

Just the most recent thing to fly across the media.....in the Politics sections.

Interestingly, I just did a google search for "Michelle Obama" and narrowed it to the latest results only. This thread was number 3 of links that are not tweets.

WOW!

I have a suggestion: Get a life.

Obviously I wasn't suggesting you use Google, Maggie.

Lord knows we wouldn't want to further confuse you or anything?

And why is it so important to you to point out that Mrs. Obama is black?

That's fucking racist, but don't take that personally, ok?

And my response didn't imply that you wanted me to use Google. By George YOU ARE DRUNK!!

I can't imagine the shallow life anyone must have that they actually Google Michelle Obama just to see what pops up. Did you intend to poke around all 16 million pages? THAT was my point.

I have a suggestion: Get a life.

Obviously I wasn't suggesting you use Google, Maggie.

Lord knows we wouldn't want to further confuse you or anything?

And my response didn't imply that you wanted me to use Google. By George YOU ARE DRUNK!!

I can't imagine the shallow life anyone must have that they actually Google Michelle Obama just to see what pops up. Did you intend to poke around all 16 million pages? THAT was my point.

Actually, I googled it when CG said she wasn't a political figure, just to see where news agencies place her.

Overwhelmingly, she is in the political section, but occasionally shows up in "Culture" and "Outdoors" for some reason.

Mini14 said:

So just what WAS the implication of this little exchange?
Mini14 said:
I guess all that "I shop at Target" crap was just to get us to believe she was one of us too, huh?

Now her true colors are shining through (regrets to Cindy Lauper)
Kaz said:
It's OK that she's rich because she's sanctimonious about rich people. Oh, and she's liberal. Now that I think about it I think that second part's the important one...

Michelle Obama's NOT a politician. She holds no elected office...her husband does. And she doesn't bud her nose in political issues either. Sure she may promote healthy living, reading, disaster relief-but those are NOT political issues. Laura Bush promoted reading in schools, and did great things for aids research. Michelle is doing what every first lady does-trying to use her unique position for some good in non-controversial issues. I happen to think Michelle is a very classy woman (I thought the same about Laura Bush for the record), and is acting as first lady with a lot of grace-regardless of what I think about her husband's performance of President.

If the only thing you can come up to bash her with is having a $1,000 handbag...you're really reaching, and it's pathetic.

Tackle real issues that really matter to the American people. Then people will take you more seriously.

Mini14 said:

So just what WAS the implication of this little exchange?
Mini14 said:
I guess all that "I shop at Target" crap was just to get us to believe she was one of us too, huh?

The implication was that she's a hypocritical, elitist bitch.

You'll have to ask kaz about his quote.

Uhmmm.....I wasn't attacking her handbag.

Then you must be drunk. From your OP:

Michelle Obama Sports a $1,000 Handbag | The Blog on Obama: White House Dossier

$1000 tote bag?

While I disagree with the handbag's stance on immigration as well as domestic fiscal policy, I meant no attack on the bag itself.

I was pointing out what a hypocritical, nouveau-riche bitch our First Lady is.

Then you thought the fact that she was black was relevant somehow.

But to be clear, and fair, I extend my deepest, most sincere apologies to the handbag. I never meant to denigrate it in any way.

It is a beautiful bag, and I'm sure there are several other dumbass women who equate their self-worth with the cost of their accessories.....and shoes. But that isn't the handbag's fault.

Michelle Obama earned her wealth from her previous employment as an attorney and subsequently on the administrative staff of the Chicago Medical Center. She can spend her own money any way she sees fit and still take up the cause of lesser privileged. That's not unusual for liberals, but perhaps it is unusual for people you surround yourself with.

Well the website says that color in the bag is already all sold out. I would imagine a clothing company would KILL to have our First Lady wearing something of theirs. That's a promotional wet dream, good for business.

I personally wouldn't have paid more than fifty bucks for any of my handbags, but maybe that's just me. :dunno:

Then you must be drunk. From your OP:

While I disagree with the handbag's stance on immigration as well as domestic fiscal policy, I meant no attack on the bag itself.

I was pointing out what a hypocritical, nouveau-riche bitch our First Lady is.

Then you thought the fact that she was black was relevant somehow.

But to be clear, and fair, I extend my deepest, most sincere apologies to the handbag. I never meant to denigrate it in any way.

It is a beautiful bag, and I'm sure there are several other dumbass women who equate their self-worth with the cost of their accessories.....and shoes. But that isn't the handbag's fault.

Michelle Obama earned her wealth from her previous employment as an attorney and subsequently on the administrative staff of the Chicago Medical Center. She can spend her own money any way she sees fit and still take up the cause of lesser privileged. That's not unusual for liberals, but perhaps it is unusual for people you surround yourself with.

Epic fail by Mini. He was hoping to show Michelle as a "hypocritical, nouveau-riche bitch", and instead made himself look like a brain dead, jealous, petty little man who can't afford to spend $1k on a bag.

Michelle Obama Sports a $1,000 Handbag | The Blog on Obama: White House Dossier

$1000 tote bag?

So your saying someone who isn't a politician worked hard for most of her life and used her own earned money to pay for something? Sounds like someone's jealous.

No, she's not "one of you." You are most likely an average American. She's an ivy league lawyer, and the president's wife. In what universe do you see yourself on her level? More importantly: why the hell does it matter what purse she carries?

Michael Robinson is a bitch.

Just ask Jussie Smollett

Forum List

Back