Michelle Obama In Which She Admits That Her Husband Was Born In Kenya

His father was born in Kenya. That's his ancestry. That's what she means, you idiot.

Funny, I didn't pick that up. BTW, I remember when Barry visited his Grandmother's house in 2008, she told reporters that Obama was born "right in this house." And a relative agreed. 'Course next day the Grandmother was proclaimed to be senile. Oh, and yes, his postman for years claimed Barry told him he was a foreign student. Also, before the first election the postman suddenly realized he got Obama mixed up with some other critter.
I do remember seeing that stuff on CNN and on the internet. Plus, he's professed that he's a Muslim.

His father was born in Kenya. That's his ancestry. That's what she means, you idiot.
I don't think she was talking about his father. If he was born in America, this is his home country. I think he has said it to her so much that she just accidentally said it out-loud.
Hey- turn on your profile page messaging. :slap:

BTW how's the Yorkshire pudding in Wetwang?

Birfers ... like a fly on horse crap, born to be there.

I don't think she was talking about his father. If he was born in America, this is his home country. I think he has said it to her so much that she just accidentally said it out-loud.
Hey- turn on your profile page messaging. :slap:

BTW how's the Yorkshire pudding in Wetwang?
I've never been there. I stopped putting my actual location in there because I started getting offers to meet for one reason or another.
I also have my profile page messaging off because I started getting some nasty-grams. If you want to leave me a message just pm me.

Can't understand why so many people are denying the fact that Owe Bama was not born on American soil. He was born in Kenya. Quit denying the truth.

Look, we all know what all these GOP spindoctor threads are all about...this one included...it's the old war drums from 2008 and 2012 trying to drum up support for GOP votes this Fall and two from it.

Listen. I'll let you in on a little secret: The folks you're only going to be able to woo are squarely in the middle bloc. And we are the smarter, more pragmatic and wiley crew. Hence where our political affiliations are [and why you apparently cannot see that...it's a riddle...you'll figure it out maybe?.. :lmao: ] Whenever we hear these types of rants from the far right OR the far left trying to pit our votes their way, it evokes another of our political traits: stubbornness and suspicion of undue repetition and chanting.

Might want to get out your notebooks gang and write that one down... The only way to appeal to us is with intelligent and restrained discourse. Ergo, you're screwed...

For the final time, Obama was born in Hawaii. But that did not and does not stop him and his wife from "pretending" he was not when it is politically expedient or monetarily advantageous.

Obama has no religion as far as I can tell. It would really be narcissistic if he did, you know worshipping himself as his followers do.

But if he isn't Muslim then he certainly is wearing the uniform as if he is, more so then that of Christianity.

The only thing factual that everyone can agree is that the President grew up privileged in Hawaii raised by typical, wealthy white people.

Forum List

Back