Michelle Obama - How Ladylike

Yo - rw's ...

LISTEN to what she actually says on the video.

That way you won't look like ignorant idiots.

Obama's wife is off limits. We are not voting for her. She is intitled to her opinion and it does not reflect on Obama. Leave the families alone. Let talk about the record and the lack of a plan.

Obama's wife is off limits. We are not voting for her. She is intitled to her opinion and it does not reflect on Obama. Leave the families alone. Let talk about the record and the lack of a plan.

Yea....her opinion is that people should vote

This is the women who said she wanted "to claw Clinton's eyes out" and that "this is the first time she has been proud of her country!" She's a classless women and hypocrite.

I do admire her quest to get American kids to eat better. She doesn't lead by example, that make her a hypocrite, but the quest is worthy, even if the messenger lacks honor!

You don't lead, and you talk alot of shiy also, that makes you no better.

All you see her do is eat fattening food like fries, enchiladas (remember Barack saying not to get in between her and an enchilada), etc, yet she lectures everyone else on eating well! Telling our children to eat better and exercise is a worthy cause, but Michelle eating crap left and right portrays a bad example!

she did not say never eat those things, but be moderate in consumption also. why do you go extreme on every item, there is a happy medium.

I look forward to hearing an seeing Paul "Ayn Rand" Ryan's wife...

You knuckleheaded liberals just cannot stay on topic! Someone starts a thread that dings your beloved and you come back with some bullshit about somebody else. Why the fuck can't you dumb ass liberals stay on the topic?

Deflect! Deflect! Deflect!

But what about Boooooooooooush!

Liberals absolutely DO NOT know how to carry on a logical discussion concerning any one particular person from their camp.

Liberalism is a mental disorder!

I look forward to hearing an seeing Paul "Ayn Rand" Ryan's wife...

You knuckleheaded liberals just cannot stay on topic! Someone starts a thread that dings your beloved and you come back with some bullshit about somebody else. Why the fuck can't you dumb ass liberals stay on the topic?

Deflect! Deflect! Deflect!

But what about Boooooooooooush!

Liberals absolutely DO NOT know how to carry on a logical discussion concerning any one particular person from their camp.

Liberalism is a mental disorder!

Where did you get this ghettoesque knucklehead stuff?

How ladylike of you

Last edited:

ROFL! But you turds think it's open season on Ann Romney.

Nothing smells so foul as the stench of libturd hypocrisy.

Well... I don't exactly agree with her... But she's a straight shooter. Nothing wrong with that.

It's not like I'm hesitant to call people out on things I find stupid. So I won't fault her for it.

You would be raining fire and brimstone on her if she was a Republican.

No one is fooled.

But she's not, so we're not. You are the ones snarling yourselves into incohesion, because she thinks people have a duty to vote.

Well... I don't exactly agree with her... But she's a straight shooter. Nothing wrong with that.

It's not like I'm hesitant to call people out on things I find stupid. So I won't fault her for it.

You would be raining fire and brimstone on her if she was a Republican.

No one is fooled.
*shrugs* If it makes you feel better to think that it's ok with me. Whatever gets you through your day.

Forum List

Back