Michelle Obama - How Ladylike

What are you talking about?? What did she say or do that made you start this thread?? Nothing, but exist, right?? I really cannot tolerate people like you. Your racism is showing big time.

Warrior, you're such a phony. Instead of answering my question, you send me a neg rep??? Typical!!!

Post it...let's see how original his neg rep is.

I think it's against the rules to do that. But he basically sent me a neg rep with a name calling message. I'm crushed over it. Hopefuly I can find a support group to get over it. :D

Global Warming... Really Michelle? How much more costly, and destructive Legislation do we need to combat that Tin Foil issue to ensure that future success of America gets eclipsed by China?

Global Warming... Really Michelle? How much more costly, and destructive Legislation do we need to combat that Tin Foil issue to ensure that future success of America gets eclipsed by China?

Sell it to the drought torn mid west

It ain't no global warming....it's just a momentary glitch

Just wait it out

This is the women who said she wanted "to claw Clinton's eyes out" and that "this is the first time she has been proud of her country!" She's a classless women and hypocrite.

I do admire her quest to get American kids to eat better. She doesn't lead by example, that make her a hypocrite, but the quest is worthy, even if the messenger lacks honor!

Just wait it out

So if we can control the weather... I guess we have the Democrats to blame for that.

What are you talking about?? What did she say or do that made you start this thread?? Nothing, but exist, right?? I really cannot tolerate people like you. Your racism is showing big time.

Warrior, you're such a phony. Instead of answering my question, you send me a neg rep??? Typical!!!

Post it...let's see how original his neg rep is.

I am sure I will be getting one to from the azz,er flametard troll :badgrin:

This is the women who said she wanted "to claw Clinton's eyes out" and that "this is the first time she has been proud of her country!" She's a classless women and hypocrite.

I do admire her quest to get American kids to eat better. She doesn't lead by example, that make her a hypocrite, but the quest is worthy, even if the messenger lacks honor!

You don't lead, and you talk alot of shiy also, that makes you no better.

Just wait it out

So if we can control the weather... I guess we have the Democrats to blame for that.

You are right

We can dump as much shit into the environment and it won't hurt nothin. It's all gods fault

Just wait it out

It just snowed in South A. Weather happens. Only morons believe in global warming.

Just wait it out

You are right

We can dump as much shit into the environment and it won't hurt nothin. It's all gods fault

No we can't and we all must be stewards of the environment. But your lies and your attacks on the right don't make it better. You lefties are scumbuckets who only care about the "Darryl Hannah " moment.

71% of Obamas money for green went to his donors and to dems. All were losers. It had nothing to do with the environment. It had everything to do with politcal payback and money laundering.

You left wingers are so disgusting.

Just wait it out

It just snowed in South A. Weather happens. Only morons believe in global warming.

Scientific opinion on climate change - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The scientific opinion on climate change is that the Earth's climate system is unequivocally warming, and it is more than 90% certain that humans are causing it through activities that increase concentrations of greenhouse gases in the atmosphere, such as deforestation and burning fossil fuels

No scientific body of national or international standing has maintained a dissenting opinion; the last was the American Association of Petroleum Geologists, which in 2007 updated its 1999 statement rejecting the likelihood of human influence on recent climate with its current non-committal position

Last edited:
How many times do people need to point out to you dense people that the Romney EARNED his millions and he didn't start out that way

http://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...mily-church/2012/02/17/gIQABaWaMR_print.htmlt
By then, the couple had married and moved into a shabby, $62-a-month basement apartment, with cracked tiles in the kitchen floor.

Dane McBride, Romney’s friend and former missionary companion, was also newly married and rented upstairs in the three-story brick building close to campus. He would come down with his wife for spontaneous spaghetti dinners. The men would reprise jovial songs from their missionary days. The Romneys’ first son, Taggart, was brought home to that apartment and stayed in a crib at the foot of their bed.

The Romneys' first son, Taggart (known as "Tagg"), was born in 1970 while they were undergraduates at BYU and living in a basement apartment. Ann subsequently gave birth to Matthew ("Matt", 1971), Joshua ("Josh", 1975), Benjamin ("Ben", 1978), and Craig (1981). Her work as a homemaker would enable her husband to pursue his career.

Romney was hired by Bain in 1977, but to a lower level position, that put him in the middle class. Hardly the silver spoon libs thing. In 1983 he started his own business, but struggled for 3 years until 1986. It was all gravy after that and what made Mitt the rich man we know today,

However, Ann Romney watched the kids while they struggled like every day middle class American. From 1970 (birth of their first child), they went from "poor" Americans living in a basement apartment to middle class and then to upper middle class, but it wasn't until 1986 that they were on the fast track! By 1986, Tagg was 16 years old, Matt was 15, Josh was 11, Ben was 8 and Craig was 5! She didn't have all the help liberals douches say she had!

They demean ALL middle class housewives, when they demean Ann Romney!!!

Not to mention look how well the Romney kids turned out! They are what you would want all your kids to turn out to be! They are all amazing kids and that can be ATTRIBUTED to the PARENTS - Ann & Mitt Romney!!! Just ask Al Gore about raising a darling!

annromneySTFU.jpg

Bless her heart. How was she able to cope with such adversity? What a struggle...

Just wait it out

it's winter in s africa, einstein.

Just wait it out

You are right

So you actually believe that because people don't believe in man made Global Warming they will arbitrarily dump "shit" into the environment just to spite you? You folks really are bat shit crazy!

You are right

So you actually believe that because people don't believe in man made Global Warming they will arbitrarily dump "shit" into the environment just to spite you? You folks really are bat shit crazy!

Not as much as the flat earthers who doubt man made global warming

Forum List

Back