Michelle Obama: "His Home Country of Kenya"

Leweman

Gold Member
Aug 5, 2010
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6M7Rp_Ghv6k]Michelle Obama Admits Kenya is Barack Hussein Obama's Home Country - YouTube[/ame]

Is this real? If so ...

Why is she lying about his home country? Or doesn't she know? This is a weird thing to say.

I'm not either. But she is either lying to pander or doesn't know? No one in the media questions this but we have them checking into Paul Ryan's marathon times?

no one in the media questions it? hmm I guess birthers are Mickey Mouses in costume pretending to be human.

no one in the media questions it? hmm I guess birthers are Mickey Mouses in costume pretending to be human.

Nobody with credibility in the media questions it when this is actually something legitimate, Compared to marathon times at least.

annromneySTFU.jpg

come on now, you know it's a conspiracy because you heard what SHE SAID..

Well, we have Michelle, talking about his home country of Kenya and the pamphlet Of Barack's publisher claiming he was born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia...of course he's an American.... everyone says so except Barack and Michelle.

Last edited:
Oh No!!!!!!!! It's true! He's fucking Kenyan! She said it right there! Somebody call the police!

She did say it. Why?

Really? Are you serious? Because she was talking about his heritage. Isn't that flippin' obvious?

Why is it OK for Antonio Ambrossini born in Brooklyn or whomever to say he's Italian but it's proof positive that Obama is a Kenyan when his wife says the same thing?

What? You mean she could have been referring to the ancestral home of her husband? She didn't mean that he had actual birthplace, a childhood home and natural citizenship there?

No way!

You fucking libs are always spoiling my fun with that rational thinking hat you do! Fuckin' fucks!

Forum List

Back