Michelle Obama... first lady or queen???

If you don't know the difference between paying a staff 1/2 million and paying a staff 1.5 million, I'd say you're the one who's got your head buried in that pretty red sand.

Nobody's asking you to piss your pants, but sometimes it's a good idea to know what's going on under your own nose.
Your OP has been proven to be BULLSHIT!

You've made the false claim Laura had One, and Hillary had only three, in addition to overinflating Michelle's staff - It's the Canadian Free Press, aka the Canadian Freeper Brigade.

I've never seen an article from them where they WEREN'T pumping out unprocessed elephant feces by the truckload.

& I've addressed the false claim of 1/2 million to 1.5 million (I saw where you got that crap too - some idiot took 2004 numbers, left out a bunch of positions - then took the 2009 number for Michelle, and added a bunch of positions.) Yeah. smarttalkingwoman, that's real SMART. lol.

Are you usually this intellectually dishonest?
Help us out here and tell us. Thanks!

Last edited:
Exactly the 'deep thinking' that got us into this mess in the first place. Way to go, Okie!

:clap2:

If you are unaware that Laura Bush had the same types of positions working for her with the same type of pay, then you ain't got a whole mess of smarts as us Okies like to say. The Obama's in the Whitehose is just a different day, same shit as before.......but you already knew that didn't you?

You see, I'm one of those rare birds called an honest conservative. I don't piss my pants over vacations, mustard, first pitches and the first lady's staff. There are much bigger fish to fry, so you might want to try to focus.

If you don't know the difference between paying a staff 1/2 million and paying a staff 1.5 million, I'd say you're the one who's got your head buried in that pretty red sand.

Nobody's asking you to piss your pants, but sometimes it's a good idea to know what's going on under your own nose.

Like Vince the Sham Wow guy, "we can't do this all day".......so pay attention.

Click Start, programs, accesories, calculator.

Add up your list. Add up Laura Bush's list.

Here is what you will find.

1,256,700.00 - Michelle
1,191,600.00 - Laura

Please check my work.

Whatever she is I just love her new hairdo! And her toned arms as always. She's the First Lady that the world has been waiting for!

michelle_obama300.jpg

michelle-obama-new-haircut.jpg

OMG she's so beautiful! Her and Barack must be the happiest couple on the face of this earth. :)

Oh I hadn't seen her new hair cut. I like it better than what is was but really wish she had gone short -- more layered and kinda punky with some highlights. Something like this:

1764813269_a99e910eae_o.jpg

Michelle is never gonna look like Halle.

On the other hand, she can actually string two words together without sounding like a retarded 10 year old.

I have it on good authority the first lady needs 20 attendants to hide the fact that she's a slobbering drunk from the masses.

I got that from the Enquirer. They're convinced she's a serious tippler.

If you are unaware that Laura Bush had the same types of positions working for her with the same type of pay, then you ain't got a whole mess of smarts as us Okies like to say. The Obama's in the Whitehose is just a different day, same shit as before.......but you already knew that didn't you?

You see, I'm one of those rare birds called an honest conservative. I don't piss my pants over vacations, mustard, first pitches and the first lady's staff. There are much bigger fish to fry, so you might want to try to focus.

1,256,700.00 - Michelle
1,191,600.00 - Laura

Please check my work.
lol.

Good math work there - I started and said: This is stupid.

Glad you had more persistence than me. :D

And look what I found -

Oops, have to add one to the Laura list:

Dunne, Dianne L.Staff assistant$44,500.00

So the tally would then be...
what - little over 20,000 - Heck, we couldn't hire the Sham wow guy for that!

Also: Note number 11 on the list

11. Reinstein, Joseph B. (Deputy Director and Deputy Social Secretary)

- no salary, and a dupe of the previous position:

10. $65,000 - Burnough, Erinn J. (Deputy Director and Deputy Social Secretary)

THAT of course, was to add what we call "bulk."

Sometimes called roughage. And it's good for constipation.

<looks over at smarttalkingwoman>

1,256,700.00 - Michelle
1,191,600.00 - Laura

Please check my work.

You left out the benefits, including medical/dental, lift, AD&D, and retirement.

1,256,700.00 - Michelle
1,191,600.00 - Laura

Please check my work.

You left out the benefits, including medical/dental, lift, AD&D, and retirement.

And the life time supply of gubmint cheese and mortgage payments.

Michelle is never gonna look like Halle.

On the other hand, she can actually string two words together without sounding like a retarded 10 year old.

I have it on good authority the first lady needs 20 attendants to hide the fact that she's a slobbering drunk from the masses.

I got that from the Enquirer. They're convinced she's a serious tippler.

Never said she would. I said that I think a hair cut like Halle's would look good on Michelle.

America has been treating our POTUS and FLOTUS like royalty for a long time.

Republican or Democrat, doesn't matter one bit, they all live in a very very expensive bubble.

They're insiders and you and I are nobodies.

Surely none of this is news to anyone whose been paying attention, right?

America has been treating our POTUS and FLOTUS like royalty for a long time.

Republican or Democrat, doesn't matter one bit, they all live in a very very expensive bubble.

They're insiders and you and I are nobodies.

Surely none of this is news to anyone whose been paying attention, right?

Evidently it is to some. I recall clearly when Reagan came to OKC back in the 80's and his motorcade drove right beneath my 4th floor office window downtown. The POTUS goes nowhere without it being a major deal and expense and inconvenience to anyone in the vicinity. But you'd think that Obama is the first president to go on vacation or fly on Air Force One.

Smartmouthwoman, calling Smartmouthwoman. Come in Smartmouthwoman. Are you there Smartmouthwoman?

You've abandoned your baby and you need to come back and pick it up.

Forum List

Back