Michelle Obama... first lady or queen???

Smartmouthwoman

Inspected by #12
Jul 22, 2009
Dallas, TX
First Lady Requires More Than Twenty Attendants

Recession, Depression, What, Michelle Worry?
July 7, 2009

“In my own life, in my own small way, I have tried to give back to this country that has given me so much,” she said. “See, that’s why I left a job at a big law firm for a career in public service, “ Michelle Obama

No, Michele Obama does not get paid to serve as the First Lady and she doesn’t perform any official duties. But this hasn’t deterred her from hiring an unprecedented number of staffers to cater to her every whim and to satisfy her every request in the midst of the Great Recession. Just think Mary Lincoln was taken to task for purchasing china for the White House during the Civil War. And Mamie Eisenhower had to shell out the salary for her personal secretary.

How things have changed! If you’re one of the tens of millions of Americans facing certain destitution, earning less than subsistence wages stocking the shelves at Wal-Mart or serving up McDonald cheeseburgers, prepare to scream and then come to realize that the benefit package for these servants of Miz Michelle are the same as members of the national security and defense departments and the bill for these assorted lackeys is paid by John Q. Public:

1. $172,2000 - Sher, Susan (Chief Of Staff)

2. $140,000 - Frye, Jocelyn C. (Deputy Assistant to the President and Director of Policy And Projects For The First Lady)

3. $113,000 - Rogers, Desiree G. (Special Assistant to the President and White House Social Secretary)

4. $102,000 - Johnston, Camille Y. (Special Assistant to the President and Director of Communications for the First Lady)

5. Winter, Melissa E. (Special Assistant to the President and Deputy Chief Of Staff to the First Lady)

6. $90,000 - Medina, David S. (Deputy Chief Of Staff to the First Lady)

7. $84,000 - Lelyveld, Catherine M. (Director and Press Secretary to the First Lady)

8. $75,000 - Starkey, Frances M. (Director of Scheduling and Advance for the First Lady)

9. $70,000 - Sanders, Trooper (Deputy Director of Policy and Projects for the First Lady)

10. $65,000 - Burnough, Erinn J. (Deputy Director and Deputy Social Secretary)

11. Reinstein, Joseph B. (Deputy Director and Deputy Social Secretary)

12. $62,000 - Goodman, Jennifer R. (Deputy Director of Scheduling and Events Coordinator For The First Lady)

13. $60,000 - Fitts, Alan O. (Deputy Director of Advance and Trip Director for the First Lady)

14. Lewis, Dana M. (Special Assistant and Personal Aide to the First Lady)

15. $52,500 - Mustaphi, Semonti M. (Associate Director and Deputy Press Secretary To The First Lady)

16. $50,000 - Jarvis, Kristen E. (Special Assistant for Scheduling and Traveling Aide To The First Lady)

17. $45,000 - Lechtenberg, Tyler A. (Associate Director of Correspondence For The First Lady)

18. Tubman, Samantha (Deputy Associate Director, Social Office)

19. $40,000 - Boswell, Joseph J. (Executive Assistant to the Chief Of Staff to the First Lady)

20. $36,000 - Armbruster, Sally M. (Staff Assistant to the Social Secretary)

21. Bookey, Natalie (Staff Assistant)

22. Jackson, Deilia A. (Deputy Associate Director of Correspondence for the First Lady)

Source

There has never been anyone in the White House at any time that has created such an army of staffers whose sole duties are the facilitation of the First Lady's social life. One wonders why she needs so much help, at taxpayer expense, when even Hillary, only had three; Jackie Kennedy one; Laura Bush one; and prior to Mamie Eisenhower social help came from the President's own pocket.

Note: This does not include makeup artist Ingrid Grimes-Miles, 49, and "First Hairstylist" Johnny Wright, 31, both of whom travelled aboard Air Force One to Europe.

(Maybe this is Michelle's way of helping ease the two-digit unemployment rate her hubby is adding to each and every day? Too bad us taxpayers are the ones footing the bill for her entourage!)

Whatever she is I just love her new hairdo! And her toned arms as always. She's the First Lady that the world has been waiting for!

michelle_obama300.jpg

michelle-obama-new-haircut.jpg

OMG she's so beautiful! Her and Barack must be the happiest couple on the face of this earth. :)

Whatever she is I just love her new hairdo! And her toned arms as always. She's the First Lady that the world has been waiting for!

michelle_obama300.jpg

michelle-obama-new-haircut.jpg

OMG she's so beautiful! Her and Barack must be the happiest couple on the face of this earth. :)

Oh I hadn't seen her new hair cut. I like it better than what is was but really wish she had gone short -- more layered and kinda punky with some highlights. Something like this:

1764813269_a99e910eae_o.jpg

What's the big fuckin' deal?

Were you complaining in 2007?

Some of Laura Bush's staff:

McBride, Anita B. Assistant to the president and chief of staff to the first lady $168,000.00

Harder, Cherie S. Special asistant to the president for domestic policy and director of project of the first lady $108,000.00

Niemiec, Sally M. Press secretary to the First Lady $90,000.00

Miller, Sonja M. Deputy chief of staff to the first lady $84,700.00

Ballard, Deanna M. Director of scheduling for the First Lady $75,000.00

Marshall, Misty C. Director of correspondence for the first lady $59,700.00

Etter, Marisa L. Deputy director of scheduling for the First Lady $50,000.00

Lineweaver, Lindsey M. Special assistant and personal aide to the first lady $47,500.00

Donoghue , Tarah C. Deputy press secretary to the First Lady $43,000.00

Block, Jonathan F. Assistant press secretary to the First Lady $39,000.00

NATIONAL JOURNAL: 2007 White House Salary List

"Laura Bush had ONE" --HAH HA HA!

What a joke. Did you really think people were going to believe that - without even batting their eye?

Took two seconds to find these regarding Our Dear Laura

Who's Making What In The White House
NATIONAL JOURNAL: 2007 White House Salary List

McBride, Anita B. Assistant to the president and chief of staff to the first lady $168,000.00

Harder, Cherie S. Special assistant to the president for domestic policy and director of project of the first lady $108,000.00

Niemiec, Sally M. Press secretary to the First Lady $90,000.00

Miller, Sonja M. Deputy chief of staff to the first lady $84,700.00

Ballard, Deanna M. Director of scheduling for the First Lady $75,000.00

Zantzinger, Amy S. Special assistant to the president and White House social secretary $108,000.00

Underwood, Carrie P. Deputy director of policy and projects for the First Lady $65,000.00

Wallace, Charity N. Director of advance for the First Lady $65,000.00

Marshall, Misty C. Director of correspondence for the first lady $59,700.00

Etter, Marisa L. Deputy director of scheduling for the First Lady $50,000.00

King, Kristin N. Deputy director of advance for the first lady $50,000.00

Lineweaver, Lindsey M. Special assistant and personal aide to the first lady $47,500.00

Rawson, Kimberly D. Executive assistant to the chief of staff to the First Lady $46,200.00

Donoghue , Tarah C. Deputy press secretary to the First Lady $43,000.00

Thornton, Dorothy M. Deputy social secretary $50,000.00

Vogel, Campbell B. Deputy director of correspondence for the First Lady $42,500.00

Block, Jonathan F. Assistant press secretary to the First Lady $39,000.00
---------------

I stopped at 17 and grew bored with the absurdity of how I am wasting my time..

Laura Bush's staff costs less than half a mil a year... Michelle Obama's cost more than $1.5 mil.

But really didn't expect the Obamabots to care how much is being spent by Queen Michelle on such nonsense. After all, they elected the King of spending and don't seem to care how much he's going thru either.

Probably won't get much attention until we're all paying 60% in taxes to pay for all this fun they're having.

Laura Bush's staff costs less than half a mil a year... Michelle Obama's cost more than $1.5 mil.

But really didn't expect the Obamabots to care how much is being spent by Queen Michelle on such nonsense. After all, they elected the King of spending and don't seem to care how much he's going thru either.

Probably won't get much attention until we're all paying 60% in taxes to pay for all this fun they're having.
Do you just parrot RW talking points?

I just provided you with the list from 2007. Where the hell do you get half a million compared to 1.5 million?

& Are you going to admit it was BULLSHIT to say Laura had ONE? Or are you just going to leave it stick out there all stupid and stuff?

Exactly the 'deep thinking' that got us into this mess in the first place. Way to go, Okie!

:clap2:

If you are unaware that Laura Bush had the same types of positions working for her with the same type of pay, then you ain't got a whole mess of smarts as us Okies like to say. The Obama's in the Whitehose is just a different day, same shit as before.......but you already knew that didn't you?

You see, I'm one of those rare birds called an honest conservative. I don't piss my pants over vacations, mustard, first pitches and the first lady's staff. There are much bigger fish to fry, so you might want to try to focus.

it's your money paying for it all so maybe you should give a fuck.

You might want to put a brain bucket on that skull to protect what grey matter is still intact. I have a newsflash for you. Both sides have been spending my money without asking me how ever since I became a taxpayer back in 1974. I give a fuck now just like I gave a fuck when Bush was blowing it like there was no tomorrow. Giving a fuck made little difference.

Exactly the 'deep thinking' that got us into this mess in the first place. Way to go, Okie!

:clap2:

If you are unaware that Laura Bush had the same types of positions working for her with the same type of pay, then you ain't got a whole mess of smarts as us Okies like to say. The Obama's in the Whitehose is just a different day, same shit as before.......but you already knew that didn't you?

You see, I'm one of those rare birds called an honest conservative. I don't piss my pants over vacations, mustard, first pitches and the first lady's staff. There are much bigger fish to fry, so you might want to try to focus.

If you don't know the difference between paying a staff 1/2 million and paying a staff 1.5 million, I'd say you're the one who's got your head buried in that pretty red sand.

Nobody's asking you to piss your pants, but sometimes it's a good idea to know what's going on under your own nose.

Forum List

Back