Michelle Obama Fabrication

Sinatra

Feb 5, 2009
During her speech to the Olympics Committee, Michelle Obama stated the following:

Some of my best memories are sitting on my dad's lap cheering on Olga and Nadia, Carl Lewis and others for their brilliant perfection. Like so many young people, I was inspired. I found myself dreaming that maybe just maybe, if I worked hard enough, I too could achieve something great. But I never dreamed that the Olympic flame might someday light up lives in my neighborhood.

Now Michelle Obama was born in 1964. Carl Lewis was born in 1961 - the same year as Nadia Komanici. Komanici first gained fame at the 1976 Olympics - a time when Michelle would have been 12 years old, and later during the 1980 Olympics when Michelle would have been 16 years old.

Carl Lewis did not have his first Olympics until 1984 - when Michelle was 20 years old.

It seems highly unlikely that a 20-year old Michelle Obama would be sitting on the lap of her MS-weakened father in 1984 watching Carl Lewis - and almost as unlikely she would have been doing so as a 16 year old.

Nitpicking? Perhaps - but it also shows yet another example of the Obama's playing loose and free with the truth - even when such apparently false recollections surround the seemingly beloved memory of a lost father.

And is it possible members of the Olympics Committee recognized this potentially shameful distortion of facts by Michelle and Obama Inc. and found both her and her husband's presentations to be overtly self-centered and self promoting - and in fact those presentations greatly decreased Chicago's chances of being selected for the Olympics in 2016?

Transcript of Michelle Obama's remarks -- chicagotribune.com

Barack Obama use the word "I" or "me" on average once every sentence or every 6 seconds, whichever comes first

During her speech to the Olympics Committee, Michelle Obama stated the following:

Some of my best memories are sitting on my dad's lap cheering on Olga and Nadia, Carl Lewis and others for their brilliant perfection. Like so many young people, I was inspired. I found myself dreaming that maybe just maybe, if I worked hard enough, I too could achieve something great. But I never dreamed that the Olympic flame might someday light up lives in my neighborhood.

Now Michelle Obama was born in 1964. Carl Lewis was born in 1961 - the same year as Nadia Komanici. Komanici first gained fame at the 1976 Olympics - a time when Michelle would have been 12 years old, and later during the 1980 Olympics when Michelle would have been 16 years old.

Carl Lewis did not have his first Olympics until 1984 - when Michelle was 20 years old.

It seems highly unlikely that a 20-year old Michelle Obama would be sitting on the lap of her MS-weakened father in 1984 watching Carl Lewis - and almost as unlikely she would have been doing so as a 16 year old.

:clap2: Kudos for uncovering this outright FRAUD!!! :clap2:

Nitpicking? Perhaps - but it also shows yet another example of the Obama's playing loose and free with the truth - even when such apparently false recollections surround the seemingly beloved memory of a lost father.

And is it possible members of the Olympics Committee recognized this potentially shameful distortion of facts by Michelle and Obama Inc. and found both her and her husband's presentations to be overtly self-centered and self promoting - and in fact those presentations greatly decreased Chicago's chances of being selected for the Olympics in 2016?

Transcript of Michelle Obama's remarks -- chicagotribune.com

Or maybe she just blended all the memories of family involvement watching the Olympics into one statement. Geez....talk about picking someone apart.

Is that all you guys can do anymore?

Did Carl Lewis ever appear on TV while Michelle was young enough to sit on her daddy's lap?

If not, this is an impeachable offense. To the pitchforks!

Did Carl Lewis ever appear on TV while Michelle was young enough to sit on her daddy's lap?

If not, this is an impeachable offense. To the pitchforks!

No - Carl Lewis did not.

Maybe she put her father on her lap.

She of the amazingly toned arms and all....

I wonder if she sat on her dad's lap while watching news coverage of Hillary Clinton landing in Bosnia and dodging sniper fire.

I wonder if she sat on her dad's lap while watching news coverage of Hillary Clinton landing in Bosnia and dodging sniper fire.

Ah - you have now connected the Clintonian grasp of the truth to the Obamas!

Well done sir!

Say hello to the new boss.

Same as the old boss....

New Topics

Forum List

Back