Michelle Obama e-mail to donors: Barack loves you back

Bwuh?

Obama cut taxes.

Man..catch up.

We are aware, he undercut SS. Brilliant move, the men appreciate that 2 bucks a week they really do.

Then stop making shit up.

Obama's not going to "raise" taxes. He's going to let the Bush Tax cuts..sunset, like they were suppose to do.

What's the problem with that?

Trickery, it's all the man knows, he is a lying manipulative piece of shit. Yes, he may not raise payroll taxes, but he will raise your taxes elsewhere "Price of fuel,etc", You do understand that when fuel prices go up the price of everything else goes up with it right? so in essence, his irresponsible EPA practices and regulatory policies have wreaked havoc on workers pay checks and is basically like raising taxes while not claiming responsibility for doing so. The man is smart, I give him that much, but he is not smarter than the average working man, he is just smarter than those who vote for him.

good grief...
links in article at site..

SNIP:
posted at 6:00 pm on March 16, 2012 by Tina KorbeThis reminds me of nothing so much as it reminds me of the scene in the musical Chicago when Roxie sings under her breath:
Mmm, I’m a star. And the audience loves me. And I love them. And they love me for loving them and I love them for loving me. And we just looove each other. And that’s ‘cuz none of us got enough love in our childhoods. And that’s showbiz … kid.
In fact, that’s practically the exact text of Michelle Obama’s recent e-mail to potential donors. It arrived in my inbox with the subject line “I love you back” and it read like this:
Friend –
I see this happen a lot:
Someone in a crowd yells at my husband, “We love you, Barack.”
That’s when he interrupts himself, smiles really big, and says, “I love you back.” And he does.
That’s why Barack’s dinners with supporters mean so much to him — because they give him a chance to show it and to say thanks.
I can say from experience you won’t want to miss out on the next dinner. I hope you’ll consider donating $3 — or whatever you can to support the campaign — and be automatically entered today:
https://donate.barackobama.com/Dinners-with-Barack
Thank you,
Michelle

Question: If Barack Obama loves us all so much, why does he want to raise taxes, ignore spending cuts and just generally grow the debt from 67 percent of GDP this year to 76 percent in 2022? Why does he so oppose American oil and natural gas — so much so as to reject the Keystone pipeline? Why do I fear for my religious freedom?

read the rest with comments..
Michelle Obama e-mail to donors: Barack loves you back « Hot Air

President Obama even loves you Stephanie

The Obama's give me the willies...

I'm sure some of their cult members "LOVE" Obama..but my gawd..

no class with these two..

be GLAD when they are GONE

It may take some time but these 2 will
go on to other things.It will take some getting
used to all the statues and our new American Flag
and currency with his image on them but what
can I do.People voted for this. :confused:

What new American flag..or statues?

:confused:

I suppose you are more comfortable with Presidents that play "dress up" in military gear.

Like the last one. While declaring "Mission Accomplished". Without having accomplished the actual mission.

The mission he was referring to was capturing and ousting Saddam, like he said...mission accomplished. And if we had not stayed and helped put a new government in place we would have been right back within 2 years.

Just look at the numbers that have come out recently....
Obama care to cost trillions.
A budget that goes into the trillions...

We are soooooo Screwed.
And the Libs can't wait for election day to bring him back...

We are aware, he undercut SS. Brilliant move, the men appreciate that 2 bucks a week they really do.

Obama's not going to "raise" taxes. He's going to let the Bush Tax cuts..sunset, like they were suppose to do.

Trickery, it's all the man knows, he is a lying manipulative piece of shit. Yes, he may not raise payroll taxes, but he will raise your taxes elsewhere "Price of fuel,etc", You do understand that when fuel prices go up the price of everything else goes up with it right? so in essence, his irresponsible EPA practices and regulatory policies have wreaked havoc on workers pay checks and is basically like raising taxes while not claiming responsibility for doing so. The man is smart, I give him that much, but he is not smarter than the average working man, he is just smarter than those who vote for him.

Your blaming the EPA closing down some old Viginian coal fired plants, that should have been decommissioned some 10 years ago, for high gas prices?

Really?

good grief...
links in article at site..

SNIP:
posted at 6:00 pm on March 16, 2012 by Tina KorbeThis reminds me of nothing so much as it reminds me of the scene in the musical Chicago when Roxie sings under her breath:
Mmm, I’m a star. And the audience loves me. And I love them. And they love me for loving them and I love them for loving me. And we just looove each other. And that’s ‘cuz none of us got enough love in our childhoods. And that’s showbiz … kid.
In fact, that’s practically the exact text of Michelle Obama’s recent e-mail to potential donors. It arrived in my inbox with the subject line “I love you back” and it read like this:
Friend –
I see this happen a lot:
Someone in a crowd yells at my husband, “We love you, Barack.”
That’s when he interrupts himself, smiles really big, and says, “I love you back.” And he does.
That’s why Barack’s dinners with supporters mean so much to him — because they give him a chance to show it and to say thanks.
I can say from experience you won’t want to miss out on the next dinner. I hope you’ll consider donating $3 — or whatever you can to support the campaign — and be automatically entered today:
https://donate.barackobama.com/Dinners-with-Barack
Thank you,
Michelle

Question: If Barack Obama loves us all so much, why does he want to raise taxes, ignore spending cuts and just generally grow the debt from 67 percent of GDP this year to 76 percent in 2022? Why does he so oppose American oil and natural gas — so much so as to reject the Keystone pipeline? Why do I fear for my religious freedom?

read the rest with comments..
Michelle Obama e-mail to donors: Barack loves you back « Hot Air

President Obama even loves you Stephanie

naaa, he considers me a flat earther.

but we know for sure you love him..

I'd prefer this one act Presidential, but I guess that is too much to ask..
He acts more like a street thug, of course he was a community agitator

Acting Presidential?

What's your template for that?

Seriously. Who "acted" Presidential?

Acting Presidential?

What's your template for that?

Every President that has come before him....
I have never seen a President out every day
making speeches before his adoring fans.
People hooting and hollering and passing out like at some religious revival.
I have never seen a President out looking for adoration
like this man.

There is no doubt he has spent less time at his desk in the White House
then any other President.

And more time on vacation and golfing.

Bwuh?

Obama cut taxes.

Man..catch up.

He is raising Medicare taxes in 2013 and adding taxes to capital gains on home sales. He is letting the Bush tax cut expire which means our taxes will rise, so taxes are increasing and will continue to rise. Funny how most of the raises in taxes come after the election. At least I give him credit for being smart enough to do it earlier, it would have killed his re-election.

Bwuh?

Obama cut taxes.

Man..catch up.

Extending bush tax cuts is not cutting taxes, it is keeping the same tax rate in place. unless of course you know of some other tax cuts that the rest of us are unaware of.

Payroll tax cut.

He extended the bush payroll tax cuts, he did not cut taxes any further than that, so in essence he did not cut taxes at all, he just extended the current tax rate and tricked his minions into believing it was a tax rate. You fell for it.

Your blaming the EPA closing down some old Viginian coal fired plants, that should have been decommissioned some 10 years ago, for high gas prices?

Really?

Milloy: EPA Regulations Hurting the Economy - Fox Business Video - Fox Business

It may take some time but these 2 will
go on to other things.It will take some getting
used to all the statues and our new American Flag
and currency with his image on them but what
can I do.People voted for this. :confused:

I suppose you are more comfortable with Presidents that play "dress up" in military gear.

Like the last one. While declaring "Mission Accomplished". Without having accomplished the actual mission.

The mission he was referring to was capturing and ousting Saddam, like he said...mission accomplished. And if we had not stayed and helped put a new government in place we would have been right back within 2 years.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzrJwzYBUkU]Bush: "Mission Accomplished" -- REAL Speech - YouTube[/ame]

That's the speech. It doesn't reference Saddam..who wasn't captured in May..when the speech was made..but in December.

What it does say is that major combat operations in Iraq, were over. That turned out to be untrue. The other thing that turned out to be untrue was that Iraq had anything to do with 9/11 or that it was even hostile to the US.

Bwuh?

Obama cut taxes.

Man..catch up.

Extending bush tax cuts is not cutting taxes, it is keeping the same tax rate in place. unless of course you know of some other tax cuts that the rest of us are unaware of.

Payroll tax cut.

Right the tax cut that we pay less into SSI, so that when we retire we'll have put less in and get less back. Play now, pay later!

Really?

Milloy: EPA Regulations Hurting the Economy - Fox Business Video - Fox Business

Ohhh..that explains it!

FOX.

Dude..you need to get out more.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzrJwzYBUkU]Bush: "Mission Accomplished" -- REAL Speech - YouTube[/ame]

That's the speech. It doesn't reference Saddam..who wasn't captured in May..when the speech was made..but in December.

What it does say is that major combat operations in Iraq, were over. That turned out to be untrue. The other thing that turned out to be untrue was that Iraq had anything to do with 9/11 or that it was even hostile to the US.

this tread is about the Obama's..

He is raising Medicare taxes in 2013 and adding taxes to capital gains on home sales. He is letting the Bush tax cut expire which means our taxes will rise, so taxes are increasing and will continue to rise. Funny how most of the raises in taxes come after the election. At least I give him credit for being smart enough to do it earlier, it would have killed his re-election.

With a huge war chest a lot coming from the unions.
With Hollywood behind him to produce some slick campaign ads.
With the media totally behind him pushing his agenda every night.
With the Republicans tripping all over themselves to help him out.
This guy who should not go back to the WH probably will....

I gotta get to Newt's website and help the brother out. :clap2:

Forum List

Back