Michelle Obama e-mail to donors: Barack loves you back

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
good grief...
links in article at site..

SNIP:
posted at 6:00 pm on March 16, 2012 by Tina KorbeThis reminds me of nothing so much as it reminds me of the scene in the musical Chicago when Roxie sings under her breath:
Mmm, I’m a star. And the audience loves me. And I love them. And they love me for loving them and I love them for loving me. And we just looove each other. And that’s ‘cuz none of us got enough love in our childhoods. And that’s showbiz … kid.
In fact, that’s practically the exact text of Michelle Obama’s recent e-mail to potential donors. It arrived in my inbox with the subject line “I love you back” and it read like this:
Friend –
I see this happen a lot:
Someone in a crowd yells at my husband, “We love you, Barack.”
That’s when he interrupts himself, smiles really big, and says, “I love you back.” And he does.
That’s why Barack’s dinners with supporters mean so much to him — because they give him a chance to show it and to say thanks.
I can say from experience you won’t want to miss out on the next dinner. I hope you’ll consider donating $3 — or whatever you can to support the campaign — and be automatically entered today:
https://donate.barackobama.com/Dinners-with-Barack
Thank you,
Michelle

Question: If Barack Obama loves us all so much, why does he want to raise taxes, ignore spending cuts and just generally grow the debt from 67 percent of GDP this year to 76 percent in 2022? Why does he so oppose American oil and natural gas — so much so as to reject the Keystone pipeline? Why do I fear for my religious freedom?

read the rest with comments..
Michelle Obama e-mail to donors: Barack loves you back « Hot Air

good grief...

SNIP:
posted at 6:00 pm on March 16, 2012 by Tina KorbeThis reminds me of nothing so much as it reminds me of the scene in the musical Chicago when Roxie sings under her breath:
Mmm, I’m a star. And the audience loves me. And I love them. And they love me for loving them and I love them for loving me. And we just looove each other. And that’s ‘cuz none of us got enough love in our childhoods. And that’s showbiz … kid.
In fact, that’s practically the exact text of Michelle Obama’s recent e-mail to potential donors. It arrived in my inbox with the subject line “I love you back” and it read like this:
Friend –
I see this happen a lot:
That’s when he interrupts himself, smiles really big, and says, “I love you back.” And he does.
That’s why Barack’s dinners with supporters mean so much to him — because they give him a chance to show it and to say thanks.
I can say from experience you won’t want to miss out on the next dinner. I hope you’ll consider donating $3 — or whatever you can to support the campaign — and be automatically entered today:
Thank you,
Michelle

Question: If Barack Obama loves us all so much, why does he want to raise taxes, ignore spending cuts and just generally grow the debt from 67 percent of GDP this year to 76 percent in 2022? Why does he so oppose American oil and natural gas — so much so as to reject the Keystone pipeline? Why do I fear for my religious freedom?

"as long as you send money"...

good grief...

SNIP:
Friend –
I see this happen a lot:
Thank you,
Michelle

"as long as you send money"...
..."and continue to vote for Democrats and failure..."

The Obama's give me the willies...

I'm sure some of their cult members "LOVE" Obama..but my gawd..

no class with these two..

be GLAD when they are GONE

It may take some time but these 2 will
go on to other things.It will take some getting
used to all the statues and our new American Flag
and currency with his image on them but what
can I do.People voted for this. :confused:

What new American flag..or statues?

:confused:

I suppose you are more comfortable with Presidents that play "dress up" in military gear.

Like the last one. While declaring "Mission Accomplished". Without having accomplished the actual mission.

I suppose you are more comfortable with Presidents that play "dress up" in military gear.

Like the last one. While declaring "Mission Accomplished". Without having accomplished the actual mission.

I'd prefer this one act Presidential, but I guess that is too much to ask..
He acts more like a street thug, of course he was a community agitator

Bwuh?

Obama cut taxes.

Man..catch up.

We are aware, he undercut SS. Brilliant move, the men appreciate that 2 bucks a week they really do.

Then stop making shit up.

Obama's not going to "raise" taxes. He's going to let the Bush Tax cuts..sunset, like they were suppose to do.

What's the problem with that?

I didnt make a single thing up, but I was a bit sarcastic on the amount add a couple of more dollars if you are that butt hurt....

And you are.....

We are aware, he undercut SS. Brilliant move, the men appreciate that 2 bucks a week they really do.

Then stop making shit up.

Obama's not going to "raise" taxes. He's going to let the Bush Tax cuts..sunset, like they were suppose to do.

What's the problem with that?

I didnt make a single thing up, but I was a bit sarcastic on the amount add a couple of more dollars if you are that butt hurt....

And you are.....

Are what?

And what's with the "Butt Hurt" thing?

Why are you conservatives always referencing gay terms?

What's up with that?

I think he earned that right to wear that military gear....because
HE SERVED IN THE MILITARY...
Also what was he supposed to wear an Amani suit?

And as to flags and currency.
They were already flying a "converted" American flag
over the Democrat headquarters in Florida where the stars
were removed and image of his Highness Barack Obama was in it's place.
As to currency.i have no doubt that this will be put forth by the Democrats
soon enough...

The worship of these two is unprecedented in our history. :tongue:

Acting Presidential?

What's your template for that?

Seriously. Who "acted" Presidential?

good grief...

SNIP:
Friend –
I see this happen a lot:
Thank you,
Michelle

His supporters will believe that he loves them back because she said so, and they also are not the ones footing the bills for his wreckless policies.

I think he earned that right to wear that military gear....because
HE SERVED IN THE MILITARY...
Also what was he supposed to wear an Amani suit?

And as to flags and currency.
They were already flying a "converted" American flag
over the Democrat headquarters in Florida where the stars
were removed and image of his Highness Barack Obama was in it's place.
As to currency.i have no doubt that this will be put forth by the Democrats
soon enough...

The worship of these two is unprecedented in our history. :tongue:

Ah..so you ARE comfortable with leaders playing dress up.

Personally? I think it's a little dangerous and sends the wrong message.

But Hookay.

Acting Presidential?

Acting Presidential?

Every President that has come before him....
I have never seen a President out every day
making speeches before his adoring fans.
People hooting and hollering and passing out like at some religious revival.
I have never seen a President out looking for adoration
like this man.

There is no doubt he has spent less time at his desk in the White House
then any other President.

Acting Presidential?

the Obama doesn't have the template to be Presidential...Just the other day he called Republicans, flat earthers..I guess that appeals to his base..

I really don't see the people putting that ugly man back in office..They've seen ENOUGH of him and his policies have hurt us deeply..I don't want someone who thinks they are a dictator because they were elected President

Forum List

Back