Michelle Obama does her part to help unemployment

varna

Rookie
Oct 5, 2010
First Lady Michelle Obama's Servant List and Pay Scale
First Lady Requires More Than Twenty Attendants

1. $172,2000 - Sher, Susan (Chief Of Staff)
2. $140,000 - Frye, Jocelyn C. (Deputy Assistant to the President and Director of Policy And Projects For The First Lady)
3. $113,000 - Rogers, Desiree G. (Special Assistant to the President and White House Social Secretary)
4. $102,000 - Johnston, Camille Y. (Special Assistant to the President and Director of Communications for the First Lady)
5. $100,000 - Winter, Melissa E. (Special Assistant to the President and Deputy Chief Of Staff to the First Lady)
6. $90,000 - Medina , David S. (Deputy Chief Of Staff to the First Lady)
7. $84,000 - Lelyveld, Catherine M. (Director and Press Secretary to the First Lady)
8. $75,000 - Starkey, Frances M. (Director of Scheduling and Advance for the First Lady)
9. $70,000 - Sanders, Trooper (Deputy Director of Policy and Projects for the First Lady)
10. $65,000 - Burnough, Erinn J. (Deputy Director and Deputy Social Secretary)
11. $64,000 - Reinstein, Joseph B. (Deputy Director and Deputy Social Secretary)
12. $62,000 - Goodman, Jennifer R. (Deputy Director of Scheduling and Events Coordinator For The First Lady)
13. $60,000 - Fitts, Alan O. (Deputy Director of Advance and Trip Director for the First Lady)
14. $57,500 - Lewis, Dana M. (Special Assistant and Personal Aide to the First Lady)
15. $52,500 - Mustaphi, Semonti M. (Associate Director and Deputy Press Secretary to The First Lady)
16.. $50,000 - Jarvis, Kristen E. (Special=2 0Assistant for Scheduling and Traveling Aide to The First Lady)
17. $45,000 - Lechtenberg, Tyler A. (Associate Director of Correspondence For The First Lady)
18. $43,000 - Tubman, Samantha (Deputy Associate Director, Social Office)
19. $40,000 - Boswell, Joseph J. (Executive Assistant to the Chief Of Staff to the First Lady)
20. $36,000 - Armbruster, Sally M. (Staff Assistant to the Social Secretary)
21. $35,000 - Bookey, Natalie (Staff Assistant)
22. $35,000 - Jack son, Deilia A. (Deputy Associate Director of Correspondence for the First Lady)
(This is community organizing at it's finest.)
There has NEVER been anyone in the White House at any time who has created such an army of staffers whosesole duties are the facilitation of the First Lady's social life. One wonders why she needs so much help,at taxpayer expense, when even Hillary, only had three; Jack ie Kennedy one; Laura Bush one; and prior to Mamie Eisenhower social help came from the President's own pocket.
Note: This does not include makeup artist Ingrid Grimes-Miles, 49, and "First Hairstylist" Johnny Wright, 31, both of whom traveled aboard Air Force One to Europe ..

FRIENDS.....THESE SALARIES ADD UP TO SIX MILLION, THREE HUNDRED SIXTY FOUR THOUSAND DOLLARS ($6,364,000) FOR THE 4 YEARS OF OFFICE????? AND WE ARE IN A RECESSION????? WELL....MOST OF US ARE. I GUESS IT'S OK TO SPEND WILDLY WHEN IT'S NOT YOUR OWN MONEY?????

I'm sure some lib will only say it's only half a million more then the last first lady....even though we're in trouble....it doesn't matter to them.

They figure the Obamas deserve to be pampered like a royal family.

They don't care that they're wasteful and excessive in their demands.

Last edited:
How can you *not* think it's corny to post this? Seriously. Yea, people are going to say that it's the norm for a First Lady. Of course they will. Because it is. STFU for breakfast tomorrow.

Id like to see a link myself.

However, if true, I think this is a serious problem. We dont elect a first lady. Why is she getting any of this?

However, if true, I think this is a serious problem. We dont elect a first lady. Why is she getting any of this?

If it's a "problem," it's not a Michelle Obama problem. It's an Executive Branch precedent problem.

How about those dresses she wears, she is giving some jobs away there, pure charity. If you figure Obama wears at the least three outfits every day, never the same outfit, Michelle has bought at least 2000 outfits as first lady. That is a lot of jobs.

Didn't we go through this nonsense thread 18 months ago?

it was BS then and is BS now

If it's a "problem," it's not a Michelle Obama problem. It's an Executive Branch precedent problem.

You are correct.

But you should question why Michelle Obama and her husband did not do anything to change it.
Afterall, it was HE who said "no more of the Washington of the past" and was was SHE who said "we are just like everyday people"...

Do they truly not see how the executive branch is broken? Does she truly not see that she does not need a staff so large?

Or is she falling back the old "well, if it were good for Laura, then what is wrong with it being good for me"

Was that the Image the Obamas gave out about themselves while campaigning? Didnt you vote for him based on his promise to not be like every other president?

Last edited:

You are correct.

But you should question why Michelle Obama and her husband did not do anything to change it.
Afterall, it was HE who said "no more of the Washington of the past" and was was SHE who said "we are just like everyday people"...

Do they truly not see how the executive branch is broken? Does she truly not see that she does not need a staff so large?

Or is she falling back the old "well, if it were good for Laura, then what is wrong with it being good for me"

Was that the Image the Obamas gave out about themselves while campaigning? Didnt you vote for him based on his promise to not be like every other president?

Why are you trying to diminish the responsibilities of First Lady?

Is it only because Michelle Obama holds the job?

Ok, with all seriousness, in the grand scheme of things it is a drop in the bucket. But.. BUT... really? It takes that many people to make her tick?

I dunno, I doubt she invented this, but it seems excessive.

You are correct.

Responsibilities? Let's not get carried away.

You are correct.

lol...no....I happen to like MIchelle Obama.

I personally think that the amount our elected officials spend to do their job is ludicrous...and yes, I know Michelle is not an elected official, but she is in the same category....

We are in serious debt...like the auto companies were...yet they had no issue reprimanding the auto execs for their excessive spending to do THEIR job....yet they overspend themselves as well...

And I find it hard to believe that you dont agree with that.

You are correct.

lol...no....I happen to like MIchelle Obama.

I personally think that the amount our elected officials spend to do their job is ludicrous...and yes, I know Michelle is not an elected official, but she is in the same category....

We are in serious debt...like the auto companies were...yet they had no issue reprimanding the auto execs for their excessive spending to do THEIR job....yet they overspend themselves as well...

And I find it hard to believe that you dont agree with that.
Damn good points, there.

Forum List

Back