Michelle Obama closes Mt. Rushmore for her own personal amusement

Did you object to the same behavior from previous administrations? If so, fine. Rant away. If, however, it's only an issue with THIS First Lady... then you're an ass.

It's not about being 'privileged', it is about security. This is not the same thing as the Clinton idiocy.... it is purely a security issue. And rightly so. I may disagree with Michelle's politics, and I may want her husband out of office... but I do not want either of them to come to any harm while they are the First Family of my country.
Kaz is a harcore libertarian, almost anarchist (IMO), so I imagine he is pretty consistent in this.

Libertarians are an odd bunch.... they border on intelligent and rational... then go full fucking retard over really dumb shit. :lol:
I love libertarian ideals, but not all of them. It's great in theory, but this is the real world and people are a factor. So, some have no lee-way in it.

When involving people, there has to be lee-way.

(IMO, this sort of thing turns way too many away from the Libertarian party.)

It's early...give it time. You probably scared a few off. They wanted to comment, but didn't want to cross the great and mighty CG. :lol:

You're early idiot.
You assumed.
You fucked-up.
Now the back-peddle??
Go shave your armpits.

You're one of the ones that likely would have jumped right in on the bash Michelle bandwagon...if CG hadn't commented.

I'm actually giving her mad props for the astounding power she wields over tools like you. :lol:
Don't be ridiculous. Warrior knows security is necessary. Just because you haven't seen his previous comments on the topic, does not mean they don't exist.

Last edited:
It's early...give it time. You probably scared a few off. They wanted to comment, but didn't want to cross the great and mighty CG. :lol:

You're early idiot.
You assumed.
You fucked-up.
Now the back-peddle??
Go shave your armpits.

You're one of the ones that likely would have jumped right in on the bash Michelle bandwagon...if CG hadn't commented.

I'm actually giving her mad props for the astounding power she wields over tools like you. :lol:
He might have done like normal people do read the OP and post not look and see what everybody else has posted, That shows he's an individual and can think for himself. But since you suggested and thought about it maybe you read the comments from others before you post. Can't you think for yourself?

Michelle Takes a Day Trip to Mt. Rushmore | The Blog on Obama: White House Dossier

Queen Obama had Mt. Rushmore closed while she visited the landmark.
God forbid she be seen mingling with the peasants.

Mt. Rushmore wasn't closed at all.

From your own link:
The visit caused access to parts of the memorial to be restricted and required visitors to go through a security checkpoint.

Not "closed".

so we've acquired another lying hack...

color me shocked.

The hell it didn't. "The visit caused
access to parts of the memorial to be restricted
and required visitors to go through a security checkpoint."

That's just fancy talk for Michelle and her posse took
thirty minutes to have the area to themselves.

And there it is..

Code talking.

Well black or white? She's the first lady.

Deal.
"Code"?

:lmao:

I better stop emailing my 'posse' and calling them my 'posse'.... just in case the black members of said 'posse' think I be hatin' on their asses. :lol:

Michelle Takes a Day Trip to Mt. Rushmore | The Blog on Obama: White House Dossier

Queen Obama had Mt. Rushmore closed while she visited the landmark.
God forbid she be seen mingling with the peasants.

Mt. Rushmore wasn't closed at all.

From your own link:
The visit caused access to parts of the memorial to be restricted and required visitors to go through a security checkpoint.

Not "closed".

so we've acquired another lying hack...

color me shocked.

It's Spring.... the hacks are waking up from a long winter. :lol:

Why is that an issue now? It's SOP for First Ladies.... it promotes a tourist area which benefits the local economy.... frankly, no "big fucking deal".

Actually ive been on the receiving end of ...... them promoting tourism. I got fucked.

Lets just run down my expensive first:
Two first class air tickets
A suite with a view at the spa
Car rental for 3 days
Meals

The point of the weekend was to relax.....

The obamas took over our hotel. It was an armed fucking military camp. We were not notified of his coming.... which took away our choice to stay with him or not.

Our suite with a view was commandeered for staff and we were down graded to a room with no view.

We could not drive up to or enter our hotel until we waited in a car search line that could last as long as 30 minutes depending on how may cars were in front of you..... and you best not try and drive out of line once you were in it.

I was grilled at the front desk as to who i was since the reservation did not have my name on it..... you know for the cursory back ground check.

The main restaurant was closed.

We were under constant surveillance at all times no matter where we went on the grounds.

We had two private secret service men all to ourselves.....watching us swim at 4am. obama wanted to walk the grounds from the hotel to the gym.... and of course we were in that path every morning....so suspect and must be watched.

A spa environment is supposed to be relaxing..... Passing tight groups of men decked out in SWAT gear with machine guns was not relaxing. Men in suits talking into their jackets every were you went was not relaxing. Having to pee and being forced to WAIT to enter your hotel was not relaxing.

And just an aside... the amount of staff was obscene.

So as far as i am concerned.....im out 4k becasue of them. They owe me.

Why is that an issue now? It's SOP for First Ladies.... it promotes a tourist area which benefits the local economy.... frankly, no "big fucking deal".

Actually ive been on the receiving end of ...... them promoting tourism. I got fucked.

Car rental for 3 days
Meals

The obamas took over our hotel. It was an armed fucking military camp. We were not notified of his coming.... which took away our choice to stay with him or not.

Our suite with a view was commandeered for staff and we were down graded to a room with no view.

We could not drive up to or enter our hotel until we waited in a car search line that could last as long as 30 minutes depending on how may cars were in front of you..... and you best not try and drive out of line once you were in it.

I was grilled at the front desk as to who i was since the reservation did not have my name on it..... you know for the cursory back ground check.

We were under constant surveillance at all times no matter where we went on the grounds.

We had two private secret service men all to ourselves.....watching us swim at 4am. obama wanted to walk the grounds from the hotel to the gym.... and of course we were in that path every morning....so suspect and must be watched.

A spa environment is supposed to be relaxing..... Passing tight groups of men decked out in SWAT gear with machine guns was not relaxing. Men in suits talking into their jackets every were you went was not relaxing. Having to pee and being forced to WAIT to enter your hotel was not relaxing.

Are you sure they were doing their job or watching you for pleasure while you were swimming?:eusa_angel:

Car rental for 3 days
Meals

Are you sure they were doing their job or watching you for pleasure while you were swimming?:eusa_angel:

But the pissed off looks on their faces.....i would say doing their jobs. Of which they should have been doing.

Car rental for 3 days
Meals

So it's Obama's fault you didn't buy travel insurance?

Typical nanny-state CON.

Typical nanny-state CON.

What do you know about "buying things," assbrain.
Your standard of currency is a fucking Food Stamp and the free condoms you get from the government.

Car rental for 3 days
Meals

Typical nanny-state CON.

Is he inclement weather? Is he illness? Is he a natural disaster? .....do tell how you would insure against him?

Car rental for 3 days
Meals

But the pissed off looks on their faces.....i would say doing their jobs. Of which they should have been doing.

They aren't pissed off that's just the standard SOP of the secret service.:lol:

Car rental for 3 days
Meals

Typical nanny-state CON.

Is he inclement weather? Is he illness? Is he a natural disaster? .....do tell how you would insure against him?
I'll take Natural Disaster for $500, Alex.

It was OK with you when diaper man circled AF1 waiting for 20 minutes after the hour because that is what the astrologer told his goofy ol lady.

So STFU.

You aren't a liberal so much as you're just a snotty little dick.

No, I just throw back at you what you've been hurling for 30 years.
Don't like it?

Fuck off then.

Yeah, liberals have been too nice, that's the problem. And people tell you you're a dick in real life too so stop with the nonsense you just play a dick on message boards.

Typical nanny-state CON.

I'll take Natural Disaster for $500, Alex.

yes, i would like to insure MY vacation against the obamas taking a vacation and ruining mine....yeah right.

Though i am thinking natural disaster would work too :lmao:

I never cared if Bush or Clinton had huge security contingencies when visiting NYC. Why? Because that's the country we live in. Both foreign and domestic fruitbars want to kill these folks.

So Michelle at Mount Rushmore is the same as a Presidential motorcade in NY? That's ridiculous. And if you live in NY you know that they (both parties) are dicks doing things like going in the middle of Rush Hour rather then being considerate and doing it at a slow time. I do think our rulers should be considerate of their subjects and NY is a great example that they are not. Though Clinton shutting down a runway for 3 hours for a haircut is still the worst I've personally heard. The left was fine with it. The left who claim to speak for the common man, then you do all this crap to protect politicians as a privileged class. They take the privilege way, way to far, but you write it all off with meager excuses like this. Well, for Democrats you do...

Forum List

Back