Michelle Obama closes Mt. Rushmore for her own personal amusement

Why is that an issue now? It's SOP for First Ladies.... it promotes a tourist area which benefits the local economy.... frankly, no "big fucking deal".

#1) Why should politicians be a privileged class? I don't care what party they are in. It's not as bad as Clinton shutting down a runway at LAX for three hours for a haircut, but I say they should be mingling with the peasants.

#2) It's particularly hypocritical for the left who attack rich bastards as elitist then treat their politicians like rock starts. Republicans do this sort of thing far less. But it's because the liberal media attacks them as elitists while they give the left a pass. I don't want them to change how they treat the Republicans, only to stop giving the left a pass.

Did you object to the same behavior from previous administrations? If so, fine. Rant away. If, however, it's only an issue with THIS First Lady... then you're an ass.

It's not about being 'privileged', it is about security. This is not the same thing as the Clinton idiocy.... it is purely a security issue. And rightly so. I may disagree with Michelle's politics, and I may want her husband out of office... but I do not want either of them to come to any harm while they are the First Family of my country.

After at least four minutes on two super-computer cluster processors, the final calculation of the DI (derp index) for the OP of this thread came back - it's 9.4.

9.4 Derp Index.

Awesome.

:thup:

Who is being "screwed over"? The park wasn't closed.

The hell it didn't. "The visit caused
access to parts of the memorial to be restricted
and required visitors to go through a security checkpoint."

That's just fancy talk for Michelle and her posse took
thirty minutes to have the area to themselves.

And there it is..

Code talking.

Well black or white? She's the first lady.

Deal.
"Code"?

:lmao:

So far.... 5 self identified 'right wing' posters... and not one criticizing Michelle Obama. I wonder if DeceptivelyDumb will notice that?

Looks like you might have spoken too soon. The terminally Obama deranged have crawled out of the woodwork. :D

2. Wow.

It's early...give it time. You probably scared a few off. They wanted to comment, but didn't want to cross the great and mighty CG. :lol:

Why is that an issue now? It's SOP for First Ladies.... it promotes a tourist area which benefits the local economy.... frankly, no "big fucking deal".

#1) Why should politicians be a privileged class? I don't care what party they are in. It's not as bad as Clinton shutting down a runway at LAX for three hours for a haircut, but I say they should be mingling with the peasants.

#2) It's particularly hypocritical for the left who attack rich bastards as elitist then treat their politicians like rock starts. Republicans do this sort of thing far less. But it's because the liberal media attacks them as elitists while they give the left a pass. I don't want them to change how they treat the Republicans, only to stop giving the left a pass.

Did you object to the same behavior from previous administrations? If so, fine. Rant away. If, however, it's only an issue with THIS First Lady... then you're an ass.

It's not about being 'privileged', it is about security. This is not the same thing as the Clinton idiocy.... it is purely a security issue. And rightly so. I may disagree with Michelle's politics, and I may want her husband out of office... but I do not want either of them to come to any harm while they are the First Family of my country.
Kaz is a harcore libertarian, almost anarchist (IMO), so I imagine he is pretty consistent in this.

Awww...what's the matter Cali girl? Not gonna respond to the answer I gave you that you didn't like?

It's early...give it time. You probably scared a few off. They wanted to comment, but didn't want to cross the great and mighty CG. :lol:

You're early idiot.
You assumed.
You fucked-up.
Now the back-peddle??
Go shave your armpits.

You're one of the ones that likely would have jumped right in on the bash Michelle bandwagon...if CG hadn't commented.

I'm actually giving her mad props for the astounding power she wields over tools like you. :lol:

Kaz is a harcore libertarian, almost anarchist (IMO), so I imagine he is pretty consistent in this.

Libertarians are an odd bunch.... they border on intelligent and rational... then go full fucking retard over really dumb shit. :lol:

Forum List

Back