Michelle Obama closes Mt. Rushmore for her own personal amusement

And even if she did, she certainly wasn't then restricting people from being in public space.

You're just talking out of your ass.

You clearly have no idea what Secret Service protection amounts to. I've been to many events where a sitting or former President or First Lady has been - including Laura Bush.

And there were "checkpoints", and "restricted" areas in "public space".

Seriously? You see posse and you think that's a racial term? There were white cowboys that had posses long before blacks ever adopted the term.

Bullshit. You were got. I highly doubt you were using it to describe the first lady as a "cowboy". Ya mad bro? :lol:

And yes, Laura Bush had secret service to protect her. She didn't make people go through freaking check points to be in her presence. That's just a way for Michelle Obama to feel extra special. And even if she did, she certainly wasn't then restricting people from being in public space.

Sure they did.

When I lived in Yorkville, the Pope paid a visit to the Church down my block. I was kept out of my OWN APARTMENT for 5 hours. And it wasn't a national landmark.

That's what happens when high risk targets visit a place.

Last edited:
Michelle Takes a Day Trip to Mt. Rushmore | The Blog on Obama: White House Dossier

Queen Obama had Mt. Rushmore closed while she visited the landmark.
God forbid she be seen mingling with the peasants.

Mt. Rushmore wasn't closed at all.

From your own link:
The visit caused access to parts of the memorial to be restricted and required visitors to go through a security checkpoint.

Not "closed".

the fact that the OP is a liar surprises you?

Seriously? You see posse and you think that's a racial term? There were white cowboys that had posses long before blacks ever adopted the term.

And yes, Laura Bush had secret service to protect her. She didn't make people go through freaking check points to be in her presence. That's just a way for Michelle Obama to feel extra special. And even if she did, she certainly wasn't then restricting people from being in public space.

Are you really so monumentally stupid that you think the first lady, ANY first lady, decides whether or not security checkpoints will be used at someplace she will be appearing?

Wow.

The hell it didn't. "The visit caused
access to parts of the memorial to be restricted
and required visitors to go through a security checkpoint."

That's just fancy talk for Michelle and her posse took
thirty minutes to have the area to themselves.

Tissue, asswipe?

Jesus. Everytime a first lady or a Prez take a VK or visits anywhere loads of security and special precautions are needed. SOP for ALL the Presidents and First Ladys.

This thread is a load of BS in my book.

So far.... 5 self identified 'right wing' posters... and not one criticizing Michelle Obama. I wonder if DeceptivelyDumb will notice that?

If the OP wanted something to bitch about why not start a thread about Barry allowing his daughter to take a trip to Mexico even after the state department issued travelers advisories for that country.

It was OK with you when diaper man circled AF1 waiting for 20 minutes after the hour because that is what the astrologer told his goofy ol lady.

So STFU.

Why is that an issue now? It's SOP for First Ladies.... it promotes a tourist area which benefits the local economy.... frankly, no "big fucking deal".

#1) Why should politicians be a privileged class? I don't care what party they are in. It's not as bad as Clinton shutting down a runway at LAX for three hours for a haircut, but I say they should be mingling with the peasants.

#2) It's particularly hypocritical for the left who attack rich bastards as elitist then treat their politicians like rock starts. Republicans do this sort of thing far less. But it's because the liberal media attacks them as elitists while they give the left a pass. I don't want them to change how they treat the Republicans, only to stop giving the left a pass.

It was OK with you when diaper man circled AF1 waiting for 20 minutes after the hour because that is what the astrologer told his goofy ol lady.

So STFU.

You aren't a liberal so much as you're just a snotty little dick.

So far.... 5 self identified 'right wing' posters... and not one criticizing Michelle Obama. I wonder if DeceptivelyDumb will notice that?

Ain't it funny, we're giving our plan away. We start to slowly show some signs of support for both the president and his wife making the left less supportive come election day, they won't vote for obama because they think we are supporting him, when in fact we won't be voting for him either.

:D

So STFU.

I think you're whacked out on crack, or something similar.
You get neg rep'd for being an asswipe when I reload.
Maybe that'll snap you out of it, assbreath.

Why is that an issue now? It's SOP for First Ladies.... it promotes a tourist area which benefits the local economy.... frankly, no "big fucking deal".

#1) Why should politicians be a privileged class? I don't care what party they are in. It's not as bad as Clinton shutting down a runway at LAX for three hours for a haircut, but I say they should be mingling with the peasants.

#2) It's particularly hypocritical for the left who attack rich bastards as elitist then treat their politicians like rock starts. Republicans do this sort of thing far less. But it's because the liberal media attacks them as elitists while they give the left a pass. I don't want them to change how they treat the Republicans, only to stop giving the left a pass.

1. Because you've got a shitload of crazies that want to kill them with a "right" to have the means to do it.

2. See post one. I never cared if Bush or Clinton had huge security contingencies when visiting NYC. Why? Because that's the country we live in. Both foreign and domestic fruitbars want to kill these folks.

Forum List

Back