Michelle"Obama believes you reach back giving other folks"..evidently not his brother

Michelle said in her speech at the DNC..

"And he [Obama] believes that when you’ve worked hard, and done well, and walked through that doorway of opportunity … you do not slam it shut behind you…you reach back, and you give other folks the same chances that helped you succeed."

Transcript of Michelle Obama's speech at the Democratic National Convention | Politics/Election 2012 | Detroit Free Press | freep.com

So why is it when Obama who frequently reminds us that..
"It is that fundamental belief — I am my brother's keeper, I am my sister's keeper —"

and coupled with Michelle's observation did Obama's brother who lives in a $12/year hut have to call a total stranger to pay the $1,000 in health bills while his MILLIONAIRE brother lives in the White House?????
Hmmm... so maybe the kenyan would like to show us all who helped him...

obamaslies.jpg

You can make all sorts of excuses for Obama NOT doing anything but all it does is raise more questions.
So like his transcripts Obama evidently doesn't care what thinking people ask why he doesn't help his brother or maybe he has try to help so why doesn't he tell us?

There shouldn't be anything so difficult for George to do to meet Obama's requests if Obama wants George to do something. What would Obama be asking his brother to do before Obama would help?

NOTHING should be as bad as the totally hypocrisy that people see in obama with this situation!

He didn't have to like his brother or even know him that well, to send the money needed for health reasons. He didn't. Another did and was called, 'brother.'

My folks over 60 years ago seriously disapproved of my mom's brother's behavior regarding drinking. When he smacked his head on cement, necessitating emergency surgery, they signed for the bill. They paid it. He recovered. They tried to get him help, AA wasn't around then, nothing they could find. He died 3 years later. His bills were more than the cost of their first house.

One does that for family, if able. They were. Obama is and was, much more so.

And you and your parents fulfill what Obama brags about but does do!
"I'm my brother's keeper"!

You can make all sorts of excuses for Obama NOT doing anything but all it does is raise more questions.
So like his transcripts Obama evidently doesn't care what thinking people ask why he doesn't help his brother or maybe he has try to help so why doesn't he tell us?

There shouldn't be anything so difficult for George to do to meet Obama's requests if Obama wants George to do something. What would Obama be asking his brother to do before Obama would help?

NOTHING should be as bad as the totally hypocrisy that people see in obama with this situation!

He didn't have to like his brother or even know him that well, to send the money needed for health reasons. He didn't. Another did and was called, 'brother.'

My folks over 60 years ago seriously disapproved of my mom's brother's behavior regarding drinking. When he smacked his head on cement, necessitating emergency surgery, they signed for the bill. They paid it. He recovered. They tried to get him help, AA wasn't around then, nothing they could find. He died 3 years later. His bills were more than the cost of their first house.

One does that for family, if able. They were. Obama is and was, much more so.

And you and your parents fulfill what Obama brags about but does do!
"I'm my brother's keeper"!

How did Obama 'do that?'

"It is that fundamental belief — I am my brother's keeper, I am my sister's keeper

he has no relationship with his father's other children or family. he wasn't raised by his father.

think you can follow that, shill?

Obama could double George's income by giving him $12/month. The guy is his blood brother, whether he knows him or not.

"It is that fundamental belief — I am my brother's keeper, I am my sister's keeper

he has no relationship with his father's other children or family. he wasn't raised by his father.

Except for the half sister, that turned up with Michell's brother last night.

Obama's brother said he is an adult and responsible for himself. You don't know what Obama offered his brother. It's called "slander". Something no one does better than Republicans.

OH yea we do know... HE OFFERED NOTHING! Why else would this have to occur?

I mean I am evidently A LOT better then Obama because I've helped my brother just as I would think you have if you have a brother ... but why would ANYONE speak so pompously about being my brother's keeper and yet his brother has to turn to a total stranger!

It was D’Souza whom George Obama called for help – having met him during the shooting of the movie “2016 Obama’s America,” a documentary about what motivates Barack Obama.

D’Souza asked George during the call, “Why are you coming to me?” His response, “I have no one else to ask.” D’Souza writes: “Then he said something that astounded me, ‘Dinesh, you are like a brother to me.’”

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGU9TI83AuQ&feature]George Obama Half brother 2016 movie clip - YouTube[/ame]

Seriously, you Republicans are such dirty and disgusting people. For one, Republicans don't care about the poor in this country. They spit on the poor. They want the poor to suffer.

And this filmmaker trying so hard to get Obama's HALF brother to say something bad but he just wouldn't do it. The guy calls this man in his 20's a "kid". I guess blacks to some are all "boys" no matter how old they are.

The HALF brother says Obama is supposed to help his "OWN" family. Clearly, he doesn't see himself as part of Obama's family.

Look at this film. This is a clear attack with Republicans trying to make this about Obama's "family".

See what I mean about Republicans being so dirty. Such awful people. These are the same people that do nothing for babies after they are born. In fact, many Republicans truly believe in the awful twin policies of "let them die" and "starve the poor".

I don't even have to exaggerate Republican's disgusting policies. They are awful and it's sad so many Republicans say they aren't true when you describe them. But when you ask those same Republicans to describe them, they can't. What they say their party stands for and what they stand for are worlds apart.

Attacking his family. What a bunch of pigs.

So then when Obama said that he meant ONLY his REAL brother... NOT all the rest of us?
OR did he mean EVERYONE else except his OWN brother because he hasn't seen him for a while???

No one cares that obama isn't helping his brother. His brother is a stranger. It's his telling us to help strangers because we owe them some kind of cosmic debt that indicates a screw loose. It's like his wife telling us to eat arrugula while she stuffs her face with french fries and fat cakes. It is an indication that obama is so superior that the rules he draws up and applies to ordinary mortals do not apply to them.

Obama's brother said he is an adult and responsible for himself. You don't know what Obama offered his brother. It's called "slander". Something no one does better than Republicans.

It warms my heart to see Republicans so concerned about a poor African

There is hope for them yet

OH yea we do know... HE OFFERED NOTHING! Why else would this have to occur?

I mean I am evidently A LOT better then Obama because I've helped my brother just as I would think you have if you have a brother ... but why would ANYONE speak so pompously about being my brother's keeper and yet his brother has to turn to a total stranger!

It was D’Souza whom George Obama called for help – having met him during the shooting of the movie “2016 Obama’s America,” a documentary about what motivates Barack Obama.

D’Souza asked George during the call, “Why are you coming to me?” His response, “I have no one else to ask.” D’Souza writes: “Then he said something that astounded me, ‘Dinesh, you are like a brother to me.’”

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGU9TI83AuQ&feature]George Obama Half brother 2016 movie clip - YouTube[/ame]

Seriously, you Republicans are such dirty and disgusting people. For one, Republicans don't care about the poor in this country. They spit on the poor. They want the poor to suffer.

And this filmmaker trying so hard to get Obama's HALF brother to say something bad but he just wouldn't do it. The guy calls this man in his 20's a "kid". I guess blacks to some are all "boys" no matter how old they are.

The HALF brother says Obama is supposed to help his "OWN" family. Clearly, he doesn't see himself as part of Obama's family.

Look at this film. This is a clear attack with Republicans trying to make this about Obama's "family".

See what I mean about Republicans being so dirty. Such awful people. These are the same people that do nothing for babies after they are born. In fact, many Republicans truly believe in the awful twin policies of "let them die" and "starve the poor".

I don't even have to exaggerate Republican's disgusting policies. They are awful and it's sad so many Republicans say they aren't true when you describe them. But when you ask those same Republicans to describe them, they can't. What they say their party stands for and what they stand for are worlds apart.

Attacking his family. What a bunch of pigs.

Hey who said "I'm my brother's keeper"??? I didn't!
I like other people superior obviously to Obama because I do believe that statement but I also practice what I believe!

Obama obviously just says that to make you feel good!
Remember Obama told us in his book these statements are "tricks" tactics...
"Dreams of My Father"..
"It was usually an effective tactic, another one of those tricks I had learned.
People were satisfied so long as you were courteous and smiled and made no sudden moves.
They were more than satisfied. They were revealed. Such a pleasant surprise to find a well-mannered
young black man who didn't seem angry all the time."

But I forgive you for your anger at me because in the vernacular of a grief counselor.. you are in the first stage of
letting go.. i.e. ANGRY at those of us that know Obama was a fraud and now you are angry at the messenger...

This is his step brother he never met. What an idiotic pile of Pubcrappe. Kill yourselves. LOL

A step brother with the same last name? Well that's quite the coincidence.

why is it a coincidence?

Cause step siblings usually have different last names. I have 2 and they both have different last names than mine.

although the proper term is more likely half brother...

No shit. Step brother is far different than half brother. You don't share any blood with a step sibling (except in the case of incest, i suppose) and you do with a half sibling. That's why they're different terms.

I was highlighting how smart franco is.

Fuck this I am my brother's keeper and that's why you're responsible to pay for everyone who can't afford to pay for themselves shit.

Liberals and Christian conservatives all need to stop pushing their morals on me. I'm my brother's keeper IF AND WHEN I CHOOSE TO BE. Fuck your altruism.

I don't owe any of you shit, and you don't owe me shit. Period.

Sorry for not touching on whether or not Obama's a hypocrite, but that part's a much smaller issue for me. The fact that he throws out a moral platitude as a justification for enslaving us to oneanother in small degrees is much more of an attrocity than his family bullshit.

But you want the RICH in this country to pay for others who are adults and should be able to provide for themselves.. Hypocrite much

But you want the RICH in this country to pay for others who are adults and should be able to provide for themselves.. Hypocrite much

EVERYONE should contribute the same for our unfortunate victims, mainly because of STUPID greedy Pub policy that has slowly and then catastrophically ruined the nonrich and the country- see sig pp1. The rich are paying the SAME %wise as the poorest, 17%, and corporations 12%. IDIOCY!

When one group, the richest, have 3x-4x the wealth growth under voodoo, while the nonrich and country go to hell, they're not paying enough. Idiot Pub dupe/haters...
Oblivious greedy IDIOT bought off Millionnaires 2012!! Arrrgh!

EVERYONE should contribute the same for our unfortunate victims, mainly because of STUPID greedy Pub policy that has slowly and then catastrophically ruined the nonrich and the country- see sig pp1. The rich are paying the SAME %wise as the poorest, 17%, and corporations 12%. IDIOCY!

When one group, the richest, have 3x-4x the wealth growth under voodoo, while the nonrich and country go to hell, they're not paying enough. Idiot Pub dupe/haters...
Oblivious greedy IDIOT bought off Millionnaires 2012!! Arrrgh!

Everyone should contribute what they want to unfortunate victims. Personally, I'm a charitable guy, but neither my morals nor yours should be forced on everybody by the government. You wanna help the poor? Help 'em with -your- shit.

Forum List

Back