Michelle"Obama believes you reach back giving other folks"..evidently not his brother

Discussion in 'Politics' started by healthmyths, Sep 5, 2012.

1. healthmyths

healthmyths Gold Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,857
    Michelle said in her speech at the DNC..

"And he [Obama] believes that when you’ve worked hard, and done well, and walked through that doorway of opportunity … you do not slam it shut behind you…you reach back, and you give other folks the same chances that helped you succeed."

Transcript of Michelle Obama's speech at the Democratic National Convention | Politics/Election 2012 | Detroit Free Press | freep.com

So why is it when Obama who frequently reminds us that..
    "It is that fundamental belief — I am my brother's keeper, I am my sister's keeper —"

and coupled with Michelle's observation did Obama's brother who lives in a $12/year hut have to call a total stranger to pay the $1,000 in health bills while his MILLIONAIRE brother lives in the White House?????

2. rdean

rdean rddean

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,045
    Obama's brother said he is an adult and responsible for himself. You don't know what Obama offered his brother. It's called "slander". Something no one does better than Republicans.

3. Katzndogz

Katzndogz Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,337
    What she meant was that it is bad to be successful and enjoy the fruits of your labor. If you are successful, you get it taxed away to give to those who don't work.

4. healthmyths

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,857
    OH yea we do know... HE OFFERED NOTHING! Why else would this have to occur?

I mean I am evidently A LOT better then Obama because I've helped my brother just as I would think you have if you have a brother ... but why would ANYONE speak so pompously about being my brother's keeper and yet his brother has to turn to a total stranger!

It was D’Souza whom George Obama called for help – having met him during the shooting of the movie “2016 Obama’s America,” a documentary about what motivates Barack Obama.

D’Souza asked George during the call, “Why are you coming to me?” His response, “I have no one else to ask.” D’Souza writes: “Then he said something that astounded me, ‘Dinesh, you are like a brother to me.’”

5. francoHFW

francoHFW Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,638
    Brainwashed moron. LOL

6. martybegan

martybegan Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,046
    Funny coming from a person who's copypasta sig (full of lefty talking points) is often 10 times longer than anything he posts.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2012
  7. healthmyths

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,857
    You can make all sorts of excuses for Obama NOT doing anything but all it does is raise more questions.
    So like his transcripts Obama evidently doesn't care what thinking people ask why he doesn't help his brother or maybe he has try to help so why doesn't he tell us?

There shouldn't be anything so difficult for George to do to meet Obama's requests if Obama wants George to do something. What would Obama be asking his brother to do before Obama would help?

NOTHING should be as bad as the totally hypocrisy that people see in obama with this situation!

8. martybegan

martybegan Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,046
    I'm less concerned about Obama's brother than the gist of the statement itself. So bascially the sentiment is not only SHOULD you help the next person through the door, but we dont trust you, so we are going to FORCE you to help the next person, like it or not.

9. bodecea

bodecea Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +23,716
    So...you are an Enabler.

10. francoHFW

francoHFW Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,638
    This is his step brother he never met. What an idiotic pile of Pubcrappe. Kill yourselves. LOL