Michelle"Obama believes you reach back giving other folks"..evidently not his brother

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Michelle said in her speech at the DNC..

"And he [Obama] believes that when you’ve worked hard, and done well, and walked through that doorway of opportunity … you do not slam it shut behind you…you reach back, and you give other folks the same chances that helped you succeed."

Transcript of Michelle Obama's speech at the Democratic National Convention | Politics/Election 2012 | Detroit Free Press | freep.com

So why is it when Obama who frequently reminds us that..
"It is that fundamental belief — I am my brother's keeper, I am my sister's keeper —"

and coupled with Michelle's observation did Obama's brother who lives in a $12/year hut have to call a total stranger to pay the $1,000 in health bills while his MILLIONAIRE brother lives in the White House?????

Obama's brother said he is an adult and responsible for himself. You don't know what Obama offered his brother. It's called "slander". Something no one does better than Republicans.

What she meant was that it is bad to be successful and enjoy the fruits of your labor. If you are successful, you get it taxed away to give to those who don't work.

Obama's brother said he is an adult and responsible for himself. You don't know what Obama offered his brother. It's called "slander". Something no one does better than Republicans.

OH yea we do know... HE OFFERED NOTHING! Why else would this have to occur?

I mean I am evidently A LOT better then Obama because I've helped my brother just as I would think you have if you have a brother ... but why would ANYONE speak so pompously about being my brother's keeper and yet his brother has to turn to a total stranger!

It was D’Souza whom George Obama called for help – having met him during the shooting of the movie “2016 Obama’s America,” a documentary about what motivates Barack Obama.

D’Souza asked George during the call, “Why are you coming to me?” His response, “I have no one else to ask.” D’Souza writes: “Then he said something that astounded me, ‘Dinesh, you are like a brother to me.’”

You can make all sorts of excuses for Obama NOT doing anything but all it does is raise more questions.
So like his transcripts Obama evidently doesn't care what thinking people ask why he doesn't help his brother or maybe he has try to help so why doesn't he tell us?

There shouldn't be anything so difficult for George to do to meet Obama's requests if Obama wants George to do something. What would Obama be asking his brother to do before Obama would help?

NOTHING should be as bad as the totally hypocrisy that people see in obama with this situation!

Michelle said in her speech at the DNC..

"And he [Obama] believes that when you’ve worked hard, and done well, and walked through that doorway of opportunity … you do not slam it shut behind you…you reach back, and you give other folks the same chances that helped you succeed."

Transcript of Michelle Obama's speech at the Democratic National Convention | Politics/Election 2012 | Detroit Free Press | freep.com

So why is it when Obama who frequently reminds us that..
"It is that fundamental belief — I am my brother's keeper, I am my sister's keeper —"

and coupled with Michelle's observation did Obama's brother who lives in a $12/year hut have to call a total stranger to pay the $1,000 in health bills while his MILLIONAIRE brother lives in the White House?????

I'm less concerned about Obama's brother than the gist of the statement itself. So bascially the sentiment is not only SHOULD you help the next person through the door, but we dont trust you, so we are going to FORCE you to help the next person, like it or not.

I mean I am evidently A LOT better then Obama because I've helped my brother just as I would think you have if you have a brother ... but why would ANYONE speak so pompously about being my brother's keeper and yet his brother has to turn to a total stranger!

It was D’Souza whom George Obama called for help – having met him during the shooting of the movie “2016 Obama’s America,” a documentary about what motivates Barack Obama.

D’Souza asked George during the call, “Why are you coming to me?” His response, “I have no one else to ask.” D’Souza writes: “Then he said something that astounded me, ‘Dinesh, you are like a brother to me.’”

So...you are an Enabler.

The Golden Sasquatch believes that the "people" meaning people who aren't them, have some obligation and responsibility to one another. Her job and the job of her saintly husband is to oversee that the obligation and responsibity are filled.

So...you are an Enabler.

If that means I'm my "brother's keeper" as Obama boasts but evidently doesn't DO-- YES!

And that makes me a whole hell of lot better then Obama i.e. I don't talk the talk but not the walk!!!
I'm at least not a hypocrite as Obama is that is ONE thing for sure this employee who must be fired for insubordination, efforts to destroy our businesses and obviously hatred of the USA!

You can make all sorts of excuses for Obama NOT doing anything but all it does is raise more questions.
So like his transcripts Obama evidently doesn't care what thinking people ask why he doesn't help his brother or maybe he has try to help so why doesn't he tell us?

There shouldn't be anything so difficult for George to do to meet Obama's requests if Obama wants George to do something. What would Obama be asking his brother to do before Obama would help?

NOTHING should be as bad as the totally hypocrisy that people see in obama with this situation!

He didn't have to like his brother or even know him that well, to send the money needed for health reasons. He didn't. Another did and was called, 'brother.'

My folks over 60 years ago seriously disapproved of my mom's brother's behavior regarding drinking. When he smacked his head on cement, necessitating emergency surgery, they signed for the bill. They paid it. He recovered. They tried to get him help, AA wasn't around then, nothing they could find. He died 3 years later. His bills were more than the cost of their first house.

One does that for family, if able. They were. Obama is and was, much more so.

Obama's brother believes in self reliance!?! I'd vote for him!!!

Of course he believes in self reliance. Just when the support comes from him he can reject it. YOU on the other hand are supposed to help those who chose not to be self-reliant because you owe them.

No matter how much people come up with excuses for Obama's hypocrisy i.e. telling us he's his brother's keeper, it is just as simple as this...
Obama's net worth is over $10 million. He reported over a $1.0 million income and he is SO stupid as to let his brother borrow money from a total stranger?
What possible excuse would the supposedly "smartest" President have to not help his brother?

I mean are you Obama apologists so totally up the tunnel you can't see this hypocrisy???

Forum List

Back