Michelle Obama argued for race-based faculty hiring

beretta304

Rookie
Aug 13, 2012
A Saner Place
Young Michelle Obama argued for race-based faculty hiring | The Daily Caller

"During her third and final year at Harvard Law School, first lady Michelle Obama — then named Michelle Robinson — penned an article for the newsletter of Harvard’s Black Law Students Association (BLSA), arguing that Harvard and its students were perpetuating “racist and sexist stereotypes” by not intentionally hiring minority and female law professors on the basis of their sex or skin color."

• Banned
What office is Michelle Obama running for?

Dog catcher but she wasn't qualified.

typical right winger picking on a politicians family.

Technically Ryan is not qualified to be dog catcher either.

I will bet that you are not fully qualified to be an animal control officer either :D

Bark louder than you have been and I'll let you know. She's no lady and when you losers attack Ann Romney over MS then all bets are off, moron.

What office is Michelle Obama running for?

I am too lazy to look it up...but I saw an interview where Obama stated that he considers Michele like an adviser touting he trusts her intelligence.
To believe that a President never talks policies with his wife, and listens to her opinions is just nuts.
Therefore the beliefs and policies of a Presidents wife is CERTAINLY a legitimate concern one way or another.

"During her third and final year at Harvard Law School, first lady Michelle Obama — then named Michelle Robinson — penned an article for the newsletter of Harvard’s Black Law Students Association (BLSA), arguing that Harvard and its students were perpetuating “racist and sexist stereotypes” by not intentionally hiring minority and female law professors on the basis of their sex or skin color."

That's not what she argued.

That's not what she argued.

You have poor reading comprehension.

"Bark louder than you have been and I'll let you know."

Cats don't bark. Perhaps there is something to the animal control officer doubts.

Obama's "You didn't build that" along with "If you happen to be rich, you're just lucky.." coupled with the remarks captured on video of the brothers in the welfare line "I don't really want a job, I'm just here for some Obama bucks"

George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Ben Franklin, John Adams, Abraham Lincoln are all turning over in their graves.

I will bet that you are not fully qualified to be an animal control officer either :D

Bark louder than you have been and I'll let you know. She's no lady and when you losers attack Ann Romney over MS then all bets are off, moron.

I doubt seriously you are in a position to recognize a lady.

I doubt seriously you are in a position to recognize a lady.

Send me your picture and I'll let you know.

Can you please provide proof that I said anything about Ann's MS?

New Topics

Forum List

Back