Michelle Obama and Carla Bruni

:lol:
I wonder if she told them about her racist views.

“There was no doubt in my mind that as a member of the black community, I was somehow obligated to this community and would utilize all of my present and future resources to benefit this community first and foremost. “

(from her college thesis)

Your desperation is very funny.

Her college thesis? You must be joking!:lol:

Actually no. Her thesis combined with the fact that she wasn't proud to be an American until she was 44 years old, tells us a lot about her.

No, actually your lame criticism says a lot about you.

:lol:

Your desperation is very funny.

Her college thesis? You must be joking!:lol:

Actually no. Her thesis combined with the fact that she wasn't proud to be an American until she was 44 years old, tells us a lot about her.

No, actually your lame criticism says a lot about you.

If figures a traitor like you would idolize someone who made comments like that.

You think Obama will buy Michelle a teleprompter? Poor girl had to read from her notes.

When is her birthday? :lol:

Funny you should ask. I had checked and saw her b-day isn't until January. And Christmas is too far away. Well he could go for it on their anniversary in October. We know how great Obama is at picking out gifts, so a teleprompter for their anniversary may be just the thing.

Last edited:
You think Obama will buy Michelle a teleprompter? Poor girl had to read from her notes.

When is her birthday? :lol:

Funny you should ask. I had checked and saw her b-day wasn't until January. And Christmas is too far away. Well he could go for it on their anniversary in October. We know how great Obama is at picking out gifts, so a teleprompter for their anniversary may be just the thing.

wait. what was the puppy a present for?

Last edited:
When I saw the picture of Michelle and Carla standing side by side, what came to my mind was the passage in Gone With The Wind where Mammy says.." You can polish a mules feet and shine his hide and put brass all over his harness and hitch him to a fine carriage. But he's a mule just the same. He don't fool nobody."

Forum List

Back