Michelle O now accuses museums of being RACIST

Funny nobody's been able to quote the part that indicates that in any way then innit?
Things that make ya go hmmm...

"The obama is"? Speako Englishee?

What about what you're trying to do with this country with posts like this?

Once again -- "I don't care what she actually said, I know what I want her to have said! Waaah!"

Poster please. It's old, it's tired, it's worn out its welcome.

I did incorrectly use the possessive form of obama's. The rest of your post is bullshit.

Again, it's revealing that you can't substantiate it. You can have the entire transcript, you cannot find "racist and hater". Or either one. Or anything of the kind.

Not there. Absent. Void. Empty. Bereft. But enough about your posts.

her history and previous quotes prove what I said.

as to absent, void, empty, bereft-----------pretty good words to describe your support of the failed obama administration.

That's funny too, since you can't link that either.

You genuinely don't understand the difference between fantasy and reality do you?

I understand it quite well, you however, demonstrate a belief in fantasy every day on this message board. anyone that does not think Mrs Obama is an angry america-hating racist has not been listening for the last 7 years.

Then it continues to be funny you can't quote it.

She's so racist to the bone

-Geaux
------

First lady Michelle Obama used a speech Monday that was supposed to be celebrating the opening of a new museum to instead dig deeper the racial divide that’s been growing ever wider during her husband’s presidency.

“Museums and concert halls,” she said, just don’t welcome non-white visitors – especially children – the way they welcome whites.

Speaking at the new Whitney museum in New York City’s meat packing district last week, Obama said she grew up thinking that museums were not places “for someone who looks like me.”

FLOTUS plays race card Museums are for white people - BizPac Review

Interesting lying, since she didn't say either one of those.

Lying hack post is lying hackerly.

Forum List

Back