Michelle O loved Bain in 2011

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
I hope Romney uses this in an advertisement. :D This is just another one of those hypocritical situations the O's find themselves in.

Michelle Obama praising a Bain company is gold. From the article:

The Boston Globe recently reported that Bright Horizons was founded in a “Cambridge kitchen” and was financially backed by “Bain Capital, then led by Mitt Romney.”

Bright Horizons, according to that article, is “a for-profit company whose innovations–establishing top-quality child care centers at big employers and treating employees far better than the industry norm — would earn them wide acclaim.”

Bain Capital took over Bright Horizons in 2008, the paper reported. The company now operates 750 locations for 150,000 children.

The CEO of Bright Horizons returned the favor to Michelle Obama in 2011. “It is an honor to stand with the first lady as advocates for children and their health now and in the future,” said Bright Horizons CEO David Lissy.

And the two founders of Bright Horizons — Linda Mason and Roger Brown — also attended a 2011 Obama State Dinner.

Just on Tuesday, Obama’s campaign held a conference call for reporters with former employees of Bain-owned companies to criticize the company.

Read more: Michelle Obama praised Bain-backed child care company | The Daily Caller

The Obama's also earn plenty of money investing in Bain companies. You would think their hypocrisy would shame them somewhat.

Wow, I expected this to be before, but no, the dates don't lie... Her association with Bain was after she became proud of her Country.

The Obama's also earn plenty of money investing in Bain companies. You would think their hypocrisy would shame them somewhat.

They'll take it no matter where it comes from.

Exactly Vel- no shame,
politics is kind of shameless but more so for one party kind of a double standard. We have no press this is corrupting morals in my opinion

hey hey hey double standard here people rich people dont like money. And there is no way the Obamas are going to lower their standard to accept money from other rich people oh wait.

I hope Romney uses this in an advertisement. :D This is just another one of those hypocritical situations the O's find themselves in.

The Boston Globe recently reported that Bright Horizons was founded in a “Cambridge kitchen” and was financially backed by “Bain Capital, then led by Mitt Romney.”

Bright Horizons, according to that article, is “a for-profit company whose innovations–establishing top-quality child care centers at big employers and treating employees far better than the industry norm — would earn them wide acclaim.”

Bain Capital took over Bright Horizons in 2008, the paper reported. The company now operates 750 locations for 150,000 children.

The CEO of Bright Horizons returned the favor to Michelle Obama in 2011. “It is an honor to stand with the first lady as advocates for children and their health now and in the future,” said Bright Horizons CEO David Lissy.

And the two founders of Bright Horizons — Linda Mason and Roger Brown — also attended a 2011 Obama State Dinner.

Just on Tuesday, Obama’s campaign held a conference call for reporters with former employees of Bain-owned companies to criticize the company.

Read more: Michelle Obama praised Bain-backed child care company | The Daily Caller

but Romney wasn't there then so its the kinder gentler Bain.....

he was there, *slap*, no he wasn't, *slap*he was there,*slap* no he wasn't,....shes my sister....shes my daughter, *slap*...shes my sister*, *slap* shes my daughter *slap*..........:lol:

First of all, what difference does it make if Michelle Obama does a strip tease for the Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia? A President is not his/her spouse. Back during Bush's Presidency his own wife spoke against his call for a constitutional amendment to ban gay marriage. Were you calling that hypocrisy? James Carville supports Obama, Mary Madalin supports Romney. Is that hypocrisy?

Second, so what if she praised a company that was being financed by Bain? What does that have to do with anything in the grand scheme of things? I am not a fan of Wal-Mart. But you know who finances Wal-Mart? About 75% of the American public. Are you going to now suggest that I am, somehow, opposed to the American people?

And?

Forum List

Back