Michelle needs to fire her stylist.

AllieBaba

Rookie
Oct 2, 2007
Honestly. And if she doesn't have one, she needs one.

This look is hideous.

Michelle+Obama+Makes+Remarks+Health+Insurance+HEJvKUJNAiWl.jpg

http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/t6lt...ealth+Insurance/HEJvKUJNAiW/Kathleen+Sebelius

Very few outfits that Michelle wears are flattering. She wears things too high-waisted too. I thought she got a new do? Not as far as I can tell. I did think she looked nice the night of Barry's 'you lie' speech.

• Banned
She might be high-waisted, who knows...

But that belt is just too over the top, and she doesn't pull it off. I actually don't mind the dress itself.

She might be high-waisted, who knows...

But that belt is just too over the top, and she doesn't pull it off. I actually don't mind the dress itself.

Just my take but since she's sooo tall when she wears her stuff so high on her waist it makes her look freakishly tall and I think it makes her butt look bigger.

If she wore stuff lower it would elongate her waist; she doesn't need any elongating on her legs cause she's already got it!

Stacey and Clinton should pay a visit to the WH. And yes, the belt she had on looked like army auto surplus.

• Banned
If you're high-waisted, and she is, I think, you can't wear things lower. If you look at her from the back, if she wore her waist lower, it would mean putting her waist where her ass is, and wearing her belts across her butt.

Not a good look for a middle aged mother, I promise.

But neither is that belt.

If you're high-waisted, and she is, I think, you can't wear things lower. If you look at her from the back, if she wore her waist lower, it would mean putting her waist where her ass is, and wearing her belts across her butt.

Not a good look for a middle aged mother, I promise.

But neither is that belt.

She should wear her pants lower on her waist, not at the 'mom jeans' spot that's all. Her belts are so high it looks like they're supporting her boobs. lol

Forum List

Back