Michelle Malkin

:rofl: Desperate, aren't you?

I did what you people are doing who are trying to sell the story that those crosshairs were surveyor's symbols.

It's funnier that you didn't get it.

Now prove that liberals wrote those anonymous emails. Or admit you're a fucking idiot.

What mental midget thinks those are your only two choices?

Please take your blood pressure meds before continuing to post NYC.

Maybe they were white supremacists. :lol:

The term is target.

The term is crosshairs, which I just PROVED Palin was using as a metaphor on facebook about the same time she put out the map.

This 'surveyor' crap is simply preposterous. PLEASE tell me you know it is. PLEASE tell me you're just playing along with the nonsense for the sake of a little trolling. PLEASE tell me you're not genuinely that ignorant.

The term is target.

The term is crosshairs, which I just PROVED Palin was using as a metaphor on facebook about the same time she put out the map.

This 'surveyor' crap is simply preposterous. PLEASE tell me you know it is. PLEASE tell me you're just playing along with the nonsense for the sake of a little trolling. PLEASE tell me you're not genuinely that ignorant.

The actual document says neither.

Palin Uses Crosshairs To Identify Dems Who Voted For Health Care Reform | TPM LiveWire

In fact, it notes, "three are retiring. 17 to go!" That doesn't sound like a call to arms. Most of the media, including your buddies at CBS and the like termed it targeting.

Malkin: Where Is America's 'Force Protection' from Refujihadis?
Get our own house in order first.
Commentary
Michelle Malkin

michelle_malkin_31.jpg

Back in May, with ISIS ascendant, the Obama Pentagon ordered U.S. military bases here at home to raise their force protection condition status (FPCON) to "Bravo" amid a "general increase in the threat environment."

FPCON is the military's security posture to protect troops, their families, civilian employees, information, equipment and facilities against terrorist threats. FPCON Bravo -- the third-highest threat level on a five-tier scale used by the Department of Defense -- signals a climate in which "increased and more predictable threat of terrorist activity" and "probable violence" exist, requiring higher security measures ranging from vehicle inspections, stricter ID checks and increased guard presence.

In September, with Syrian Muslim refugees flooding Europe and moving into areas near U.S. military bases and housing, the Army rightly raised alarms again about the threat such mass resettlement poses to our troops abroad.

"If it ends up being right next to where we have American bases or American housing areas, we're going to have to pay close attention to force protection," Lt. Gen. Ben Hodges told the Army Times. "I worry about having thousands of young men sitting in tents all winter," he said, noting that they were "vulnerable to recruitment by extremist organizations."

The heightened security stance was enacted as Muslim refugee encampments in Germany became overrun by militant Islamic agitators, rapists, child abusers and sex traffickers.

Two months later, ISIS jihadists posing as refugees -- "refujihadis," as conservative podcasters Brett Smith and Lisa DePasquale pithily dubbed them -- committed mass murder of hundreds of civilians at soft targets across Paris.

Question: If these throngs of disgruntled, unemployed, border-traipsing Muslim refugees pose ongoing threats to our men and women in uniform and their families on bases stateside and overseas, what does that say about the vapid reassurances from President Obama, Democratic Colorado Gov. John Hickenlooper, and the refugee resettlement racketeers that our homeland security bureaucracy can effectively "vet" tens of thousands more and distribute them safely among our civilian population across the heartland?

I've reported for years on how immigration lawyers and tax-funded resettlement agencies run by left-wing religious and social justice groups have routinely game the system on behalf of asylum con artists. The racketeers coach applicants with phony stories and documents from "chop shops" and gamble their way through "refugee roulette."

Malkin: Where Is America's 'Force Protection' from Refujihadis?

Forum List

Back