Michelle Fibs About Obama's Relationship With Congress On Letterman

Why are you telling me?
Why don't you tell the OP?
OH, because you felt compelled to say something when I talked about the murderer Laura Bush. But when someone posted something calling Michelle a liar, you had NOTHING to say.

But instead of pointing out the hypocrisy of your position, I'll do well to remind you that simply because you ascribe motivations to me, that doesn't make them true.

So take your righteous indignation and take a flying leap at a rolling donut.

I'd like to give Michelle the benefit of the doubt and say she's not aware of what her husband is but that assumes she's stupid. She knows what he is and what he does. She's not some mob wife that insists on looking the other way.

Yeah, Obama has been a real monster. Getting the economy back. Ending the war in Iraq. Killing Bin Laden.

Bin Laden again. *rolls eyes* Killing him represents his single foreign policy success (LMAO....... according to him)

And name the program Obama used to fix the economy. Could it be DOING NOTHING????

Btw, that prick is accusing the Vatican of money laundering and shutting down their J P Morgan account. Just because they're fighting his attempts to take away their rights to religious freedom in this country. What a nice guy!!!!!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back