Michelle Claims Fat Kids Are A National Security Threat

It's all about parental responsibility. Kids raised by involved parents (preferably two) do better overall than ones whose parents abdicate responsibility to the government.

I agree... but we are in this mess because many parents don't take responsibility. So, we have to find a way to stop it - before we raise a generation of kids who are not only killing themselves, they are killing the economy.... because their healthcare is gonna cost the taxpayers a fucking fortune.

I think we should start by encouraging food producers not to sell us junk.....and encouraging the media not to stick to only junk-journalism.

I kinda agree, and I vote with my wallet. I do Popeyes like once a month at most. Can feel the arteries clamping up while chewing. But damn that's some good f'n chicken.

Well....I just had a salad with vinegar dressing. I'm so proud. :eusa_angel:

Now I'm gonna have me a cigar.

You should be. Its damn near Martini time.. plus I have some Blue CHeese stuffed olives. (my fruit for the day).

Last edited:
I love it when you cons can't argue a point without insults. Can't you address a topic without an insult, or is that too hard for you to do?

Anyway............

So, it's not the government's job to teach parents or kids anything? We better close down all the public schools then too while we're at it, and everyone can homeschool their children!

The best way out of poverty is education, did you know that?

Anyway, do you think if you just ignore the problems with today's youth they will go away?

Or we can limit Federal Involvement in our schools, except for New Jersey. :lol:

Great input EZ! :):):):eusa_angel::eusa_angel:

OK Intense, tell us you plan on how things should be, and how we can help these children.
I respect your opinion, so I really want to hear it!

Give them enough time between periods to navigate the hallway's and alternate their classes between floors and in different wings of the building. To really fuck with them incorporate one way stairways, and short notice construction zone detours. :lol:

Have you ever spent a day navigating NYC Subway's with construction detours? Shopped in a large mall? Walk the shit out of the little kiddies, till they drop. :lol:
Bring back the Play Grounds and Sports.

Schools in NJ are waiving the Phys Ed requirement for certain groups of kids. Too many not graduating because they are too lazy to put on a pair of sneakers. Sad but true. Graduation rates are the end all.

Poor Republicans..

Michelle Obama called my kid FAT !

crying-baby.jpeg

thats not what this is about

its about saying it a national security threat...thats pure nonsense and fear mongering

you were all about claiming the right fear mongers, but now its a dem and its peachy keen

Schools in NJ are waiving the Phys Ed requirement for certain groups of kids. Too many not graduating because they are too lazy to put on a pair of sneakers. Sad but true. Graduation rates are the end all.

Screw that.

Summer school for them. And it should be like Basic Training..

Screw that.

Summer school for them. And it should be like Basic Training..

How bout work-camps?:eusa_angel:

101213_michelle_obama_letsmove_ap_605.jpg

Michelle is losing her mind.

Now she's saying that because only 1 in 4 kids in the US can qualify for the military this has become a threat to National Security.

“Military leaders … tell us that when more than one in four young people are unqualified for military service because of their weight,” the first lady says in the prepared remarks, “childhood obesity isn’t just a public health threat, it’s not just an economic threat, it’s a national security threat as well."

Now I've heard everything.

Call it one of those unintended consequences of the Nanny State.

Kids aren't allowed to run around and play like they did when I was growing up so now we've got kids that are getting by on Monster drinks just to keep from being bored to death.

After sitting around the house for hours on end in the summer kids get fat. Many parents won't allow them out on their own. School buses have to drop kids off mere feet from their doorstep. It's all just a side-effect of the Nanny State this country has immersed itself in.

I've felt for quite some time that all of this coddling that goes on is only going to make kids unable to cope with life but military life is out of the question folks. Our pampered kids won't be able to handle the culture-shock they will experience. It doesn't matter if they're out of shape or not.

LINK

I guess recess like we had when I was going to school where we went out played favourites like kickball, dodgeball, Baseball, or the ever popular football game 'smear the queer' for an hour or so are bygone, eh?

Too bad.

Well, here is how it is at my PUBLIC SCHOOL.

They have PE twice a week, they go outside every day (unless it's raining/sleeting, etc) every day for 30 minutes.

We have 2 gym teachers, they teach the kids how to exercise and eat healthy, and have boards around about making healthy eating choices.

What they do, or their parents do, at home is up to them.

But at least we are making an effort at our school.

They have PE twice a week, they go outside every day (unless it's raining/sleeting, etc) every day for 30 minutes.

We have 2 gym teachers, they teach the kids how to exercise and eat healthy, and have boards around about making healthy eating choices.

PE should be every day. Like when I was a kid. We did everything too..dodgeball, basket ball, soccer, gymnastics, horse back riding, tennis, football and baseball.

Poor Republicans..

Michelle Obama called my kid FAT !

crying-baby.jpeg

thats not what this is about

its about saying it a national security threat...thats pure nonsense and fear mongering

you were all about claiming the right fear mongers, but now its a dem and its peachy keen

It's all projection. The left is well known for fear tactics as this. The First lady is full of shit. They need to let kids be kids, and cease taking the responsibility out of the hands of parents.

This is none of government's business. They have larger issues to deal with and that is stopping spending on worthless shit as this...and spending period...

And might I add getting the Hell outta our lives and STFU?

PE should be every day. Like when I was a kid. We did everything too..dodgeball, basket ball, soccer, gymnastics, horse back riding, tennis, football and baseball.

Yeah, that would be nice. They have music and art on the days they don't have PE.

Can't take out too much time from instruction you know.

I'm just happy they haven't removed the Arts or PE from our school.

Yet....................................

Forum List

Back