Michelle Claims Fat Kids Are A National Security Threat

In the 60s Germany had a weight problem like we do.

Then they started Volksmarching.

It also helps that stores close in Germany by 7pm and 2pm on Saturday. Instead of running to a minitmart to grab a soda Germans walk in the evenings. Saturdays they go for a stroll. Sunday they do it again. Their food is much more nutritious then ours is. Their beer and liquor is more healthy. Their wine is good for you. We always put so much junk in our food and drinks. Germany doesn't. Do you think Michelle could focus on something like that or is she just gonna pay lip-service like usual?

That's not a bad idea.

Help me out here mud. Your quote said:

She is quoting what military leaders said. Now, you're holding Mrs. Obama accountable for making sure every child in America exercises and eats right, and not thier PARENTS, or themselves?

To me she's saying if things don't change, a lot of these unhealthy, overweight children wouldn't qualify for the military when they are old enough to join.

Teaching kids, and their parents, how to make healthy choices in eating and exercise seems like a great idea to me.

It's not the governments job to teach kids or parents anything.

That's the problem with you liberal idiots, you think the government is responsible for every aspect of your miserable lives.

I love it when you cons can't argue a point without insults. Can't you address a topic without an insult, or is that too hard for you to do?

Anyway............

So, it's not the government's job to teach parents or kids anything? We better close down all the public schools then too while we're at it, and everyone can homeschool their children!

The best way out of poverty is education, did you know that?

Anyway, do you think if you just ignore the problems with today's youth they will go away?

Or we can limit Federal Involvement in our schools, except for New Jersey. :lol:

Great input EZ! :):):):eusa_angel::eusa_angel:

It also helps that stores close in Germany by 7pm and 2pm on Saturday. Instead of running to a minitmart to grab a soda Germans walk in the evenings. Saturdays they go for a stroll. Sunday they do it again. Their food is much more nutritious then ours is. Their beer and liquor is more healthy. Their wine is good for you. We always put so much junk in our food and drinks. Germany doesn't. Do you think Michelle could focus on something like that or is she just gonna pay lip-service like usual?

Frankly, I'd be thankful if she'd shut her piehole. McDonalds is bad for you, we all know it.

But don't tell me I can't eat it; and when I want my nasty Royale w/cheese, I want a nasty Royale w/cheese!

I've had a Big Mac in every country that I've been to that has a McDonalds.

Guess what...most of those countries don't have a bunch of fat kids. Japan and Germany have them but they don't have a bunch of overweight kids.

Last edited:
Has anyone ever seen 'Supersize Me'? I was watching it Sat. night. I only got half way through before I fell asleep (it was on at midnight I think) but man, eating McD's 3x/day for a month? Oh, the sheer grossness of it all.

It's not the governments job to teach kids or parents anything.

That's the problem with you liberal idiots, you think the government is responsible for every aspect of your miserable lives.

I love it when you cons can't argue a point without insults. Can't you address a topic without an insult, or is that too hard for you to do?

Anyway............

So, it's not the government's job to teach parents or kids anything? We better close down all the public schools then too while we're at it, and everyone can homeschool their children!

The best way out of poverty is education, did you know that?

Anyway, do you think if you just ignore the problems with today's youth they will go away?

Or we can limit Federal Involvement in our schools, except for New Jersey. :lol:

Great input EZ! :):):):eusa_angel::eusa_angel:

OK Intense, tell us you plan on how things should be, and how we can help these children.
I respect your opinion, so I really want to hear it!

Frankly, I'd be thankful if she'd shut her piehole. McDonalds is bad for you, we all know it.

But don't tell me I can't eat it; and when I want my nasty Royale w/cheese, I want a nasty Royale w/cheese!

I've had a Big Mac in every country that has a McDonalds.

Guess what...most of those countries don't have a bunch of fat kids.

Good for them. Don't tell me what to eat.

Parents are the ones feeding their kids the junk that is making them obese. They should prepare home made meals as the norm, eating out as the exception. And they should yank the cell phones and the xbox's and the tvs and the computers from their kid's room and push 'em outside to play. Amazing results will follow.

Yeah, that would be nice, wouldn't it.

Why do you think there is a fast food restaurant on every corner in America anyway?

Parents could try saying 'no'. Mine did. Didn't kill me. We had 'junk food' every other weekend... if we had been reasonably well behaved. And... she taught every one of us to cook. So, even my hot brother can whip you up a decent dinner! He's a keeper. LOL.

It's all about parental responsibility. Kids raised by involved parents (preferably two) do better overall than ones whose parents abdicate responsibility to the government.

Pot is known to cause mental illness, yet there are many promoting its use.. while wanting to ban tobacco.

Has anyone ever seen 'Supersize Me'? I was watching it Sat. night. I only got half way through before I fell asleep (it was on at midnight I think) but man, eating McD's 3x/day for a month? Oh, the sheer grossness of it all.

Friend of mine used to go out in Friday and see how many Big Macs he could stuff in his belly in one sitting.

He got up to 8.

He got really phfffffffffffffffat.

Why do you think there is a fast food restaurant on every corner in America anyway?

Parents could try saying 'no'. Mine did. Didn't kill me. We had 'junk food' every other weekend... if we had been reasonably well behaved. And... she taught every one of us to cook. So, even my hot brother can whip you up a decent dinner! He's a keeper. LOL.

It's all about parental responsibility. Kids raised by involved parents (preferably two) do better overall than ones whose parents abdicate responsibility to the government.

That's racist.

That's racist.

Oh. I know.

I got used to being a RACIST during the 2008 election.

Friend of mine used to go out in Friday and see how many Big Macs he could stuff in his belly in one sitting.

He got up to 8.

Well, then indeed, we need a Big Mac Czar.

Seriously, There's a MacDonalds near my house... every morning the drive up is lined with mini-vans fiull of kids on their way to school. I guess I was lucky, Mom always fixed breakfast.

:eusa_drool:

That's racist.

You sly dog....being the first to throw out the race-card.:lol:

That's racist.

Oh. I know.

I got used to being a RACIST during the 2008 election.

Seriously, wait for it... some nutter like Tm will come along with the sob story about all the poor minority kids whose parents lack the money and the skills to not take them to Micky D's... and that makes you a racist

Wait for it... wait for it...

I agree... but we are in this mess because many parents don't take responsibility. So, we have to find a way to stop it - before we raise a generation of kids who are not only killing themselves, they are killing the economy.... because their healthcare is gonna cost the taxpayers a fucking fortune.

He got up to 8.

Seriously, There's a MacDonalds near my house... every morning the drive up is lined with mini-vans fiull of kids on their way to school. I guess I was lucky, Mom always fixed breakfast.

I get a kick out of the folks lined up for half an hour at the drive-thru.

I agree... but we are in this mess because many parents don't take responsibility. So, we have to find a way to stop it - before we raise a generation of kids who are not only killing themselves, they are killing the economy.... because their healthcare is gonna cost the taxpayers a fucking fortune.

I think we should start by encouraging food producers not to sell us junk.....and encouraging the media not to stick to only junk-journalism.

He got up to 8.

I get a kick out of the folks lined up for half an hour at the drive-thru.

I know... ya gotta wonder...

Forum List

Back