Michelle: 'Barack Has Done Phenomenal Job Working Around Congress'

bitch-declares_n.jpg

What's most striking about MO's commentary is that she clearly has no understanding of how our representative democratic republic is supposed to work or that what he's doing is wrong. It's almost childlike, the way she just blurts it out.

The teabag HoR refuses to work.

They signed away their main constitutional power and responsibility to some guy name Grover.

They FAILED to make any good faith effort at negotiating a budget with the Senate and WH.

Who willingly gives up their main constitutional power? I mean, who does that? These teabags are pathetic.
tissue?

Oh so you do remember it? That's how the Free Worlds' most powerful man can achive some of his agenda without Congress. Sure it would be much more effective if Congess could compromise on some issues but they will not. For example releif for homeowner. The EO Obama signed affected only a small % of homeowners. If Congress had acted it could have effected a much greater and positive change. To me it's the Republicans in Congress who are acting like spoiled children.
How many bills passed by the Congress are languishing in the Senate, without so much as a date for debate of the issue?

Spoiled children indeed.

You really expect the Reid Senate to vote on that crazy teabagger shit that Boner sent over from the House. Get real...

How many times has the House voted on Obama's jobs bill?
I'll score that a big ZERO!

Now piss off, you sanctimonious spam merchant.

Ever since Congress is no longer in the bag for him, he just ignores them and the laws they have passed. Even liberals in Congress ignore him, not even saying a peep the past few months.

He thinks he is King of America. He called out the SCOTUS when he thought they would shoot down Obamacare. He violates Federal laws when he feels like it, then ignores Congress' calls for him to stop.

He is out of control and needs to be kicked out of the White House in January.

The hits just keep coming folks

SNIP:

MICHELLE OBAMA ON The TOM JOYNER MORNING SHOW: Well, we’re understanding that, you know, you can have a president you love, but if you don’t have a congress that’s willing to work, you know, you wind up stalled in so many ways. And I think that Barack has done a phenomenal job working around a congress that has never been willing to help move the country forward on so many different issues. But I think he’s done everything humanly possible to get things passed around the margins. But, you know, just imagine where this country will be when we have Barack Obama as President and we have a congress that’s ready to work hand-in-hand, and willing to compromise to make sure that this country moves forward for everyone.

VIDEO at site

Good grief! They don't even hide it anymore!

SNIP:

MICHELLE OBAMA ON The TOM JOYNER MORNING SHOW: Well, we’re understanding that, you know, you can have a president you love, but if you don’t have a congress that’s willing to work, you know, you wind up stalled in so many ways. And I think that Barack has done a phenomenal job working around a congress that has never been willing to help move the country forward on so many different issues. But I think he’s done everything humanly possible to get things passed around the margins. But, you know, just imagine where this country will be when we have Barack Obama as President and we have a congress that’s ready to work hand-in-hand, and willing to compromise to make sure that this country moves forward for everyone.

VIDEO at site

Good grief! They don't even hide it anymore!

Yeah. Ain't that somethin'. :wtf:

SNIP:

VIDEO at site

She says that like as if it's a good thing. Making congress impotent takes away the people's right to representation.

SNIP:

VIDEO at site

This sort of flies in the face of how Obama said he has worked with Congress during the debate last night, now doesn't it?

I have never seen a president have so little regard for the way government runs...Bush was a dick but I don't ever remember him doing this kind of shit.

Don't remember him ever.......

Executive Order: Establishment of White House Office of Faith-Based and Community Initiatives

Executive Orders Issued by President George W. Bush

Weak ass ammo...what else do you have?

Even on those horrible wars democrats talk about....many democrats jumped on board.......I love it.....Libtards got nothing

I have never seen a president have so little regard for the way government runs...Bush was a dick but I don't ever remember him doing this kind of shit.

Don't remember him ever.......

Executive Order: Establishment of White House Office of Faith-Based and Community Initiatives

Executive Orders Issued by President George W. Bush

Weak ass ammo...what else do you have?

Even on those horrible wars democrats talk about....many democrats jumped on board.......I love it.....Libtards got nothing

What else do you think I need. That was President Bushes first EO. EO's are the only thing the President can do without Congress. That all he's done.

21 Democratic Senators and 126 Representatives were not on board with the Joint Resolution abdicating Congressional constitutional responisblity to the President.

SNIP:

VIDEO at site

tumblr_m06ni9PYtk1qej7pq.gif

The teabag HoR refuses to work.

They signed away their main constitutional power and responsibility to some guy name Grover.

They FAILED to make any good faith effort at negotiating a budget with the Senate and WH.

Who willingly gives up their main constitutional power? I mean, who does that? These teabags are pathetic.

When a President declares that he wants to "FUNDAMENTALLY" change the country, without giving any details as to how "fundamentally", those who are in position and power to stop that, must do so.

Just how FUNDAMENTAL? Like forcing you to replace shingles on your roof with thatch? Like forcing you to drive a Prius when you prefer a Buick? Like forcing you to eat spinach when you prefer beef?

When hearing that a person (President) wants to FUNDAMENTALLY change the country, those who are in position and power to stop that, must be honest enough to admit and declare that they will do everything in their power to stop the usurper, and do everything in their power to ensure that the usurper fails. The Republicans have done exactly that.

Those who want to FUNDAMENTALLY change America, perhaps should emigrate to any country in the world that is already that FUNDAMENTALLY changed and fits their view of ideal living and earthly paradise and experience how good that feels. Examples: Cuba, Venezuela, North Korea, China, Myanhmar (formerly known as Burma), Zimbabwe (formerly known as Rhodesia) and Togo and Mali and just about any other country with four letters in its name. Let them report on their experience there, but be less than generous about granting them relocation.

And those who resort to personal insults and name-calling and profanity should be denied re-entry forever.

Forum List

Back