Michelle Bachmann

Looks like Bachmann won in Minnesota. Has to bug the Dims. She must be doing something right.

Democrats love Bachmann...she is a poster child for extremism and an excellent fund raising tool. Kind of like what Pelosi is for the Republicans

She's just another teapartier talking point. She has no ideas, can't communicate anything she believes in and not too bright.

Democrats love her. :lol:

Bachman is the gift that keeps on giving.

I saw her interviewed last night and she answered not ONE of the questioned asked of her.

It was a laugh riot.

Bachman is more powerful than Pelosi now.

Who answers four different questions with the same answer. None of them know how to think for themselves. They make us look bad.

Chris Matthew was trying to play a game of gotta! She was basically telling him to fuck off!

At least she came on the MSNBC show. I don't see lefties go on Rush, Beck or Hannity!

Chris Mathews is a douche nozzle and kept trying to get her on a stupid gottcha, I'm glad she didn't stoop to his level.

Yes chris is a dochenozzle.

The right thinks they dont have to answer any question they dont like.

They will pay even if a douchenozzle is asking the question.

no they won't, pretending dems don't say stupid shit when they are not in power is covering your eyes. Clearly people want lower taxes and spending.

I was as sad to see her win as I was Barney Frank.

I'd like to see Reid gone, but the alternative was a kook.

Obama raised cost on the middle class with the HC debacle and dems paid for it. PERIOD

Ummm you were aware that health care costs were raising precipitisly without reform right?

After Michelle buzzed Matthews about his tingling leg when listening to Barry speak, he got a bit bent because she said tingling rather than thrill. Big deal. But then the clown tried to explain his leg thrill as his reaction to Barry's speech at the '04 Dim convention in Boston.

Except that his swoon actually took place in 2008 during one of the primaries. Way to nail it, Chrissy.

Mathews is a ass, if you watched there were a couple of times his fellow hosts looked pained at Chris's stupid comments.

They guy should be off the air, he's terrible

Forum List

Back