Michelle Bachmann Hires Failed Ross Perot Campaign Manager Ed Rollins. 'Attacks Palin

Someone who takes a jackass-clown like Bachman seriously talking about being serious?!??

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Spare me....:rolleyes:

no problem. I don't give a shit what you think of Bauhman, it's not like you'd vote for her anyway, unless she was like your ruthless, ugly, Pelosi, that's the type of women you Liberals prefer, cause they are just like you guys.

Better learn how to spell her name if you plan to support her.

WHY? is that a requirement these days. sheeesh condescending as hell:eusa_hand:

I don't mind opposing viewpoints. In fact, I want everyone in this great country of ours to have their opinion voiced. My problem with those two is very very specific...they wouldnt be at the level of notoriety they're at if they weren't attractive women.

I watched Fox and Friends along with Morning Joe this morning. I counted about 4 old, white, lackluster men who had great ideas as congressmen, but who have never broken into the national stage like Palin and Bachmann. Part of it boils down to them being attractive women. You can lie and say it doesn't but it does.

Then when they say stupid ass shit...like Paul Revere was warning the British...or Bachmann's faux Constitutional understanding....it's fucking pathetic.

LOl, you name TWO FRIGGEN THINGS and call Palin and Bachmann pathetic. I'd bet money on both of them knowing how to pronounce Corpsman and how many states we have in this country.. and the one you should really be worried about understanding the constitution is your own boyking President. He believes himself to be a friggen DICTATOR.

Just admit they are bimbos - Hawt but no intelligence - and this will go easier for you. All either one of them can do is tour around saying homespun bullshit without coming up with real solutions. I wish they'd just release naked pictures already so USArmy can finally achieve his fantasy.

Forum List

Back