Michelle Bachmann Calls For A 'Attestation' To Be Done With Obama's Birth Certificate

Status
Not open for further replies.

USArmyRetired

Rookie
May 29, 2010
I think this is a good move and it is the smart thing to do. A 'Attestation' done to the document would settle a lot of lingering questions for millions of Americans. It would solve if it is a legitiment document and it would solve if he was born in a hospital in Hawaii. I think millions of Americans agree with Bachmann that Obama should go before a qualified legal attestor and answer questions pertaining to his birth and Certification Of Live Birth.

Go to the 8:45 mark for the comments:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdDPYcMckIo]YouTube - MICHELLE BACHMANN ON JUSTICE WITH J PIRRO 110416[/ame]

Just for the record, Hawaii still issues long form Certificates Of Live Birth as the date indicates at the bottom of this document.
208721_1648483537324_1394022018_31365835_5934804_n.jpg

I think this is a good move and it is the smart thing to do. A 'Attestation' done to the document would settle a lot of lingering questions for millions of Americans. It would solve if it is a legitiment document and it would solve if he was born in a hospital in Hawaii. I think millions of Americans agree with Bachmann that Obama should go before a qualified legal attestor and answer questions pertaining to his birth and Certification Of Live Birth.

YouTube - MICHELLE BACHMANN ON JUSTICE WITH J PIRRO 110416

Just for the record, Hawaii still issues long form Certificates Of Live Birth as the date indicates at the bottom of this document.
Yes, I have read that Hawaii does issue long form certificates, but I know for a fact that if you order a birth certificate from Hawaii, they do not give you an option to select a long form certificate. You get a computerized certificate like Obama has.

"Former official with the Hawaii Department of Health says the short-form "Certification of Live Birth" displayed by the Obama campaign in 2008 to demonstrate the candidate's constitutional eligibility as a "natural born citizen" to occupy the Oval Office is the only document the state releases."

Read more: Does Hawaii ever release long-form birth certificates? Does Hawaii ever release long-form birth certificates?

But the President doesn't want this issue to end. So he isn't going to produce anything.

Because as long as he has idiots arguing about this, they aren't arguing about his rotten policies.

• Banned

YouTube - MICHELLE BACHMANN ON JUSTICE WITH J PIRRO 110416

Yes, I have read that Hawaii does issue long form certificates, but I know for a fact that if you order a birth certificate from Hawaii, they do not give you an option to select a long form certificate. You get a computerized certificate like Obama has.

"Former official with the Hawaii Department of Health says the short-form "Certification of Live Birth" displayed by the Obama campaign in 2008 to demonstrate the candidate's constitutional eligibility as a "natural born citizen" to occupy the Oval Office is the only document the state releases."

Read more: Does Hawaii ever release long-form birth certificates? Does Hawaii ever release long-form birth certificates?

Well how did the lady recieve the long form last month on March 15th?

:lol: You're trying to get people to click on wnd..

Last edited:
Bachmann is a BIRTHER !

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ms. Bachmann is, in the sentiment of President Reagan, a 'verifier,' as opposed
to you folks, you know, the 'certifiers.'

What keeps this going is the curiosity about why you folks are afraid to ask for proof...
would it be because of how obtuse you would appear if the proof were not forthcoming?

Bachmann must hate the constitution. Under the constitution, the only entity that has the power to review Obama's legal qualifications for office is the electoral college who elected him. They've already done that and gave him the green light.

What keeps this going is the curiosity about why you folks are afraid to ask for proof...
would it be because of how obtuse you would appear if the proof were not forthcoming?

Obama has already presented his birth certificate to the public. Republican officials from the state of Hawaii have publicly attested to the validity of his birth certificate as an accurate reflection of the state's records. And you say that non-birthers are afraid to ask for proof? Nobody's afraid of proof. It's the birthers who are afraid to admit the proof is already out there.

Obama has already presented his birth certificate to the public. Republican officials from the state of Hawaii have publicly attested to the validity of his birth certificate as an accurate reflection of the state's records. And you say that non-birthers are afraid to ask for proof? Nobody's afraid of proof. It's the birthers who are afraid to admit the proof is already out there.

What republican official stated his birth certificate was authentic? Please give me the official government statement where his internet image COLB was specifically deemed valid.

What republican official stated his birth certificate was authentic?

Hawaii's Gov. at the time, who was campaigning in McCain's favor. Her statements have been linked on this board several times.

Please give me the official government statement where his internet image COLB was specifically deemed valid.

Why are we talking about internet images?

What republican official stated his birth certificate was authentic?

Hawaii's Gov. at the time, who was campaigning in McCain's favor. Her statements have been linked on this board several times.

Please give me the official government statement where his internet image COLB was specifically deemed valid.

Why are we talking about internet images?
Why are we talking about images? Because that is what we see of Obama's alleged COLB, a image on the internet. Also, she never verified his certification of live birth as authentic in any official statement.

That is certainly not the case.

If you are bright enough to post on the USMB, then you certainly know that a Certification of Live Birth was provided...

Is it possible that the President was born outside of Hawaii, and that his mom simply walked into the Department of Health and requested the Certification of Live Birth? Yes.

[§338-17.8] Certificates for children born out of State. (a) Upon application of an adult or the legal parents of a minor child, the director of health shall issue a birth certificate for such adult or minor, provided that proof has been submitted to the director of health that the legal parents of such individual while living without the Territory or State of Hawaii had declared the Territory or State of Hawaii as their legal residence for at least one year immediately preceding the birth or adoption of such child.

(b) Proof of legal residency shall be submitted to the director of health in any manner that the director shall deem appropriate. The director of health may also adopt any rules pursuant to chapter 91 that he or she may deem necessary or proper to prevent fraudulent applications for birth certificates and to require any further information or proof of events necessary for completion of a birth certificate.

(c) The fee for each application for registration shall be established by rule adopted pursuant to chapter 91. [L 1982, c 182, §1] http://www.capitol.hawaii.gov/hrscurrent/vol06_ch0321-0344/HRS0338/HRS_0338-0017_0008.HTM

If you are bright enough to post on the USMB, then you certainly know that a Certification of Live Birth was provided...

Is it possible that the President was born outside of Hawaii, and that his mom simply walked into the Department of Health and requested the Certification of Live Birth? Yes.

[§338-17.8] Certificates for children born out of State. (a) Upon application of an adult or the legal parents of a minor child, the director of health shall issue a birth certificate for such adult or minor, provided that proof has been submitted to the director of health that the legal parents of such individual while living without the Territory or State of Hawaii had declared the Territory or State of Hawaii as their legal residence for at least one year immediately preceding the birth or adoption of such child.

(b) Proof of legal residency shall be submitted to the director of health in any manner that the director shall deem appropriate. The director of health may also adopt any rules pursuant to chapter 91 that he or she may deem necessary or proper to prevent fraudulent applications for birth certificates and to require any further information or proof of events necessary for completion of a birth certificate.

(c) The fee for each application for registration shall be established by rule adopted pursuant to chapter 91. [L 1982, c 182, §1] http://www.capitol.hawaii.gov/hrscurrent/vol06_ch0321-0344/HRS0338/HRS_0338-0017_0008.HTM
And once that was done the vital record would be created and that info would be sent to the newspaper office which would then issue the birth announcements.

Which is what Hawaii law demands to be provided as a "birth certificate." Hawaii is not alone in this. Many "birth certificates" provided by many states are "Certificates of Live Birth." It's a tomato/tomahto issue and nothing more.

The problem here is that nothing in this statute provides for the state to declare a birth that happened outside of Hawaii to have occurred inside Hawaii. Obama's BC states that he was born in Honolulu. Politicalchik, while we obviously are coming from two different opinions on this matter, I appreciate that you present reasonable points to your arguments, instead of alot of the silliness that is often seen otherwise from others. So I have to ask you, what do you make of the fact that the Republican appointed Director of Health of Hawaii at the time of the campaign went on public record to verify that HI state records confirm Obama's birthplace as being Hawaii, at the request of the then Republican Gov. of Hawaii who was campaigning in favor of McCain?

Bachmann is a BIRTHER !

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ms. Bachmann is, in the sentiment of President Reagan, a 'verifier,' as opposed
to you folks, you know, the 'certifiers.'

Nothing says...."I am batshit crazy"

Like I am a birther

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back