Michelle Bachman: Turning up the Crazy

DontBeStupid

Look it up!
Jun 23, 2011
Los Angeles, CA
Michele Bachmann: GOP presidential hopeful Bachmann fends off allegations - latimes.com

Rep. Michele Bachmann deflected allegations that she and her family had benefited from government assistance programs and said that hundreds of thousands of dollars to her family farm and a counseling clinic went instead to her employees and her in-laws.
"First of all," she said, "the money that went to the clinic was actually training money for employees. The clinic did not get the money. And my husband and I did not get the money either. That's mental health training money that went to employees."

As for the farm, she said it belonged to her father-in-law. "It's not my husband and my farm," Bachmann said. "And my husband and I have never gotten a penny of money from the farm."

As the Los Angeles Times reported on Sunday, however, in financial disclosure forms, Bachmann reported receiving between $32,503 and $105,000 in income from the farm, at minimum, between 2006 and 2009.

Better trained employees for her husband's business and tens of thousands in cash, those do not count as benefits apparently. Not in her world.

:eusa_eh:

What a wonderful, compassionate, Liberal thing to say.
Thank you so much.
People of your "ilk" really are compassionate and caring. :clap2:

What's next? Are you going to spit on an American soldier or burn a flag?

New thread title....

Michelle Bachmann: Turning on the Crazies :D

I would love to see the idiots in this thread compare paychecks, assets, accomplishments head-to-head with this "dumb" broad they cowardly hide behind their keyboards and bash. Show us your transcripts and bank statements, anonymous brainiacs !!!

Brag on you personal brilliance and accomplishments!!!

I am sure we will all be impressed.

LOL!!!

what a fucking retard. you should hop on that bike of yours and drive into a brick wall.

What a wonderful, compassionate, Liberal thing to say.
Thank you so much.
People of your "ilk" really are compassionate and caring. :clap2:

i am not a liberal nor am i compassionate. I dont like you and i will tell you that to your face.
fucktard

actually i am compassionate, but you are not my family or friend. You are just a random cocksucker on the net you says stupid ass things.

What a pantload. You're more Liberal than Liberace.

And how are you going to tell me anything "to my face"?

Do you have an address where we are supposed to "meet up" for this?

Please give me the coordinates. If convenient, I'd love to have a face to face with you.

Won't take long, I promise.

Bring ice.

Brag on you personal brilliance and accomplishments!!!

I am sure we will all be impressed.

I'm not knocking Bachman's accomplishments or those of her family. What I'm knocking is that she is not owning up to how she got help from time to time. It would make her a much more approachable candidate if she had just been honest and come clean and said "We all need help at times, even me."

But hey, maybe God told her not to say that.

This old smear is play number 2 in the DNC smear book. Pick a number and apply as needed.

For reference, here are the first three plays in the DNC smear book:
Play #1 in the DNC smear book: Call them Stupid
Play #2 in the DNC Smear book: Call them crazy
Play #3 in the DNC Smear book: scare grandma, cripples, and the poor.

Play #2 in the DNC Smear book: Call them crazy

"There are hundreds and hundreds of scientists, many of them holding Nobel Prizes, who believe in intelligent design." -Rep. Michele Bachmann, Oct. 2006

"Does that mean that someone's 13-year-old daughter could walk into a sex clinic, have a pregnancy test done, be taken away to the local Planned Parenthood abortion clinic, have their abortion, be back and go home on the school bus? That night, mom and dad are never the wiser." -Rep. Michele Bachmann, on health care reform's potential to dupe parents, October 2009

"Carbon dioxide is portrayed as harmful. But there isn't even one study that can be produced that shows that carbon dioxide is a harmful gas." -Rep. Michelle Bachmann, April, 2009

When am I allowed to call a crazy person crazy?

Forum List

Back