Michelle and Jackie Similar?

I get what you are saying Esmeralda. I thought Jackie classy but she was not some idol of mine. She wanted away from the Kennedys and she took that out when she could. Can't say I blame her.

And, jackie didn't belong to a racist church for a very long time and have the racist and against America preacher baptize her kids either. Nor did she roll her eyes at a guest, or smirk when holding her hand to her chest during the pledge of alligence, nor say half the shit Michelle has said. She is first lady. She needs to act like one.

I get what you are saying Esmeralda. I thought Jackie classy but she was not some idol of mine. She wanted away from the Kennedys and she took that out when she could. Can't say I blame her.

And, jackie didn't belong to a racist church for a very long time and have the racist and against America preacher baptize her kids either. Nor did she roll her eyes at a guest, or smirk when holding her hand to her chest during the pledge of alligence, nor say half the shit Michelle has said. She is first lady. She needs to act like one.

All these things are the way the right has painted and interpreted them. Her church and her preacher were not racists. She isn't rolling her eyes at guests or smirking during the pledge of alliegence. It is how the right is interpreting it. She hasn't said anything against America: again, it is how the right is interpreting it.

Differing opinions is all it is. No harm, no foul. Just differing views.

Attachments

• $michellenotthere.jpg
    $michellenotthere.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 45
Y'know? I never thought to Snopes that photo!

snopes.com: Michelle Obama's Derriere

Thanks BD. If I could, I'd pos rep you for this one. The photo has been manipulated, and Mrs. Obama is not even in it.

And the article describes Mrs. Obama as very stylish, even looking better in her outfit than does the French president's wife, who is a former model. The Europeans think Michelle is elegant and stylish. But they are not influenced by partisan politics.

Good post!

Last edited:
Y'know? I never thought to Snopes that photo!

snopes.com: Michelle Obama's Derriere

Thanks BD. If I could, I'd pos rep you for this one, I would. The photo has been manipulated, and Mrs. Obama is not even in it.

And the article describes Mrs. Obama as very stylish, even looking better in her outfit than does the French president's wife, who is a former model. The Europeans think Michelle is elegant and stylish. But they are not influenced by partisan politics.

Good post!

Thanks. :)

Ok. So the aunt jemima was photoshopped. Can photoshop the smirk on her face.
Sorry....I used to be an obama fan. Both of them. Not so much any more.
Like the color of the dress...not too keen on the style ow who is in said dress, but like I said...differing views and all that rot.

Michelle Obama Steps Out in What May Be Her Best Look of All-Time

This may be a dangerously bold fashion statement, but it's possible Michelle Obama just experienced the finest wardrobe moment of her 1.5 terms as FLOTUS.

We know, we know. How could we say that given the Jason Wu Innagural Ball gown, 2013's Thom Brown coat and every piece of J. Crew perfection in between? Because this green, Kennedy Center Honors Gala gown by Marchesa is absolute and complete perfection.

There are endless reasons why, but let's start with the color. Not only is it perfect for the pre-Christmas season, but the not-quite-kelly, not-quite-forest shade is absolutely stunning against the First Lady's deep skin. Now let's talk about that neckline. Obviously we're thrilled to see those famous arms showcased, but the strapless neckline and light shoulder draping highlight MoBama's decolletage in a sexy but still stately way. And there's still the perfectly-tailored bodice, dreamy chiffon skirt and pitch perfect hair and make-up to mention.

Our obsession with Michelle's fashion is at an all-time high and in this look, she's even rivaling our first, First Lady love. Somehow we think Jackie O would be fine giving up that status if she saw this dress.

Michelle Obama Steps Out in What May Be Her Best Look of All-Time on Fashion Police | E! Online

rs_634x1024-131209143036-634.-michelle-obama-marchesa-green-dress.jpg

Another stunning look. Lots of love out there for the First Lady.

Michelle Obama Steps Out in What May Be Her Best Look of All-Time

This may be a dangerously bold fashion statement, but it's possible Michelle Obama just experienced the finest wardrobe moment of her 1.5 terms as FLOTUS.

We know, we know. How could we say that given the Jason Wu Innagural Ball gown, 2013's Thom Brown coat and every piece of J. Crew perfection in between? Because this green, Kennedy Center Honors Gala gown by Marchesa is absolute and complete perfection.

There are endless reasons why, but let's start with the color. Not only is it perfect for the pre-Christmas season, but the not-quite-kelly, not-quite-forest shade is absolutely stunning against the First Lady's deep skin. Now let's talk about that neckline. Obviously we're thrilled to see those famous arms showcased, but the strapless neckline and light shoulder draping highlight MoBama's decolletage in a sexy but still stately way. And there's still the perfectly-tailored bodice, dreamy chiffon skirt and pitch perfect hair and make-up to mention.

Our obsession with Michelle's fashion is at an all-time high and in this look, she's even rivaling our first, First Lady love. Somehow we think Jackie O would be fine giving up that status if she saw this dress.

Michelle Obama Steps Out in What May Be Her Best Look of All-Time on Fashion Police | E! Online

rs_634x1024-131209143036-634.-michelle-obama-marchesa-green-dress.jpg

Another stunning look. Lots of love out there for the First Lady.

Yup! And that was my reaction as well. Just jaw drop "....whoa."

She is ok looking for a black woman, but average for a black woman, below average overall. She is no beauty by any means. Comparing her to Jackie Kennedy in the looks department, and the attitude department is laughable.

Forum List

Back