Michele Obama's patient dumping scandal

I'm confused. Wasn't the thread topic the patient dumping thing Michelle Obama helped come up with, and not what grade level she wrote a college thesis at?

Read the ACEP link (in blue) if you want to get to the root of the matter. Also, research EMTALA.

On the one hand, you have the University of Chicago claiming that they are trying to reduce the primary care burden on the ER.

On the other you have ER physicians claiming that the administration is trying to divert low income patients away from being admitted or taken back to the OR in favor of patients who had private insurance.

Either way, UCMC took so much heat over the matter, it changed the policy in March 2009.

Medscape: Medscape Access

I guess we are going fishing now.

Lol..I'm racist because Michelle knew she got into Princeton because of affirmative action?

I think she said that somewhere...possibly in her paper.

Oh well, like it's news that people who blindly support people based on their color are retards.

Good heavens, my first "****" neg rep. Thank you, BDoop. You are a class act all the way, and I'm sure the black population is grateful that you are making them look like idiots.

Forum List

Back