Michele Kalina, Pa. Mom, Killed Her 4 Newborns, Kept Bones in Cooler, Say Police

beowolfe

Aug 3, 2009
Michele Kalina, Pa. Mom, Killed Her 4 Newborns, Kept Bones in Cooler, Say Police - Crimesider - CBS News

READING, Pa. (CBS/KYW) Michele Kalina, a Pennsylvania nurse's aide, has been charged with homicide in connection with five sets of infant remains that were found in her apartment.

Authorities have charged the 44-year-old with causing the death of at least four of the five infants whose remains were found in July.

Investigators say Kalina - who is married - conceived the infants through an affair with a man who was unaware of the pregnancies. They say she also had a daughter by him, whom she gave up for adoption in 2003.

Michele Kalina, Pa. Mom, Killed Her 4 Newborns, Kept Bones in Cooler, Say Police - Crimesider - CBS News

READING, Pa. (CBS/KYW) Michele Kalina, a Pennsylvania nurse's aide, has been charged with homicide in connection with five sets of infant remains that were found in her apartment.

Authorities have charged the 44-year-old with causing the death of at least four of the five infants whose remains were found in July.

Investigators say Kalina - who is married - conceived the infants through an affair with a man who was unaware of the pregnancies. They say she also had a daughter by him, whom she gave up for adoption in 2003.

My God! The Horrid things that Heteros do!!!!!!! :eek: :sad:

We need to do way instain mothers who kill thier babbys, becuse these babby cant frigth back.

My God, what is happening in this world? What the hell is wrong with a person that someone would do this?

IMHO, only thing that's changed in this world is the coverage on stories of this nature. Mankind has always been and will always be capable of these types of atrocities...

IMHO, only thing that's changed in this world is the coverage on stories of this nature. Mankind has always been and will always be capable of these types of atrocities...

I agree.

With 24 hours news channels, we are going to hear alot more of these sort of crimes.

But, it is still a horrible thing to hear about.

I hope she rots in Hell.

In my opinion, she should be promptly taken to the public square after her trial, and hung. What she did is sick and down right evil.

Read this and shut the fuck up.
Jesse Dirkhising Murder - Covenant News

Come on.... was that necessary?

This is a terrible news story.
Sick.
But what's with the sudden upturn in sicko news stories preceding Halloween?

Read this and shut the fuck up.
Jesse Dirkhising Murder - Covenant News

Come on.... was that necessary?

This is a terrible news story.
Sick.
But what's with the sudden upturn in sicko news stories preceding Halloween?

Yeah, those SOBs are evil too. And should be done away with.

Forum List

Back