Michele Bachmans income

So what do you claim I would have found if I looked harder into Obama?

Now tell me why we are not allowed to know more about this business experience of Bachmans?

How about his dealing with Tony Resko? What about his friendship with William Ayres? How about the very real possibility that Ayres ghost wrote both of the boy king's books?
Start there and respond with facts supported with links.

You have gotten additional information on the business from other posts which you have so far, refused to acknowledge. You could have found all you want to know about the subject, had you actually wanted to know rather to flame.
Google is also your friend. Please use it.

Michele Bachmann Mediation LLC - Stillwater, Minnesota (MN) | Company Profile

Michele Bachmann Mediation LLC in Stillwater, MN is a private company categorized under Communications. Current estimates show this company has an annual revenue of $67,000 and employs a staff of approximately 1.

why does she never talk about this business experience on her campaign?

Why would any sane person give a flying fuck about this?
Nobody does but her and BdPop love to post. I checked their stats last night because I was bored. BDPop post on average 44 times a day and she post 20 plus a day. I guess they have nothing better to do.

So what do you claim I would have found if I looked harder into Obama?

Now tell me why we are not allowed to know more about this business experience of Bachmans?

Nothng, that's the point... There was nothing there =D Oh and that he's a full blown racist lol, little things like that I guess.

All candidates get vetted.

why should Bachman not be vetted?

TM, why do you hate females that try and run for President…

Let’s see, you voted for Obama because he is a male over Clinton… You hated Palin and said McCain would die leaving her to be President and now you relentlessly attack Bachman.

Forum List

Back