Michele Bachmann's Tea Party Agenda Will Disrupt the GOP

You righzt wingtards have *NO* argumentation and debate skills, absolutely none and the moron is you for even daring to try to call me out on anything.

Which, of course, is why you are responding to their arguments. Most people don't need to respond to non-existent arguments. And if there is an argument, by definition that would require some skills.

What arguments have any of them made? Not one damn argument, not one, its been all needling by the right wingtards.

You are aware, I take it, that you make yourself look like a total fucking moron by making such ridiculous claims, right?

You righzt wingtards have *NO* argumentation and debate skills, absolutely none and the moron is you for even daring to try to call me out on anything.

It's a fucking internet forum. Seems to me, some people need to grow the fuck up and stop behaving like children. You couldn't 'debate' your way out of a wet paper bag.

Moron, we have a topic, there is an OP, so whats stopping you? Not one of your posts has been on topic, and lets be honest, you have absolutely NO debating skills, you accuse of others of spamming links from sources you consider biased without posting links from so called legitimate sources and every time you get called on it you claim there are not real unbiased sources, if thats so, what the hell are you complaining and whining about?

As for growing up, tell your fellow right wingtards, Stephanie, daveman, Oddball, etc to grow the hell up and throw yourself in for good measure..

It's a fucking internet forum. Seems to me, some people need to grow the fuck up and stop behaving like children. You couldn't 'debate' your way out of a wet paper bag.

Moron, we have a topic, there is an OP, so whats stopping you? Not one of your posts has been on topic, and lets be honest, you have absolutely NO debating skills, you accuse of others of spamming links from sources you consider biased without posting links from so called legitimate sources and every time you get called on it you claim there are not real unbiased sources, if thats so, what the hell are you complaining and whining about?

As for growing up, tell your fellow right wingtards, Stephanie, daveman, Oddball, etc to grow the hell up and throw yourself in for good measure..

Yea, the topic.... TEA Party agenda may disrupt the GOP. So? Big fucking deal. That's my two cents. The rest of this is you whining at everyone and apparently "winning" some mythical "war". Congratulations. You must be incredibly brilliant.... or very, very shallow... and more than a tad insecure.... to need to 'own' a debate on an absolutely irrelevant subject.

Which, of course, is why you are responding to their arguments. Most people don't need to respond to non-existent arguments. And if there is an argument, by definition that would require some skills.

What arguments have any of them made? Not one damn argument, not one, its been all needling by the right wingtards.

Possibly because nobody.... except you.... gives a rats ass about Bachman, or the TEA Party disrupting the GOP. Get over it.

Hey, cheer up. Maybe the GOP will leave Obamacare's sissy bedwetter coverage in.

Forum List

Back