Michele Bachmann says Barack Obama has "released all of the oil from the SOR"

Oh Gawd. The Left already trying to 'Palinize' Bachmann? Jeez,does this mean we have to see a million posts a week obsessing over & smearing Bachmann here at USMB? Their obsession with smearing Palin got to be so repetitive and boring. Why don't we just put a sticky message up there stating that we all get the fact the Left hates Bachmann? We really do get it by now. Do we really need to be tortured with hundreds of "I hate Bachmann" threads? Lets just acknowledge we understand the Left hates her and be done with it? Lets not suffer through more BDS & PDS.

The eastern GOM is off limits, as are the Atlantic and Pacific OCS.
Re: Bachmann's statement perhaps she should have said "all of that oil" instead of "all of THE oil".
She is correct- Obama has no coherent energy policy.

In his SOTU address, Obama said we need 2 million electric cars on our roads. He immediately followed this nonsense with "we'll pay for it by getting taxpayer dollars back from the oil companies- they're doing fine on their own". What a moronic idiot.

Bachmann was the only one with enuff balls to call him to the carpet on these statements.

Did Bush ever have an energy policy? Or was it secret and they would just not tell us?

According to the Lib-o-maniacs, Bush's policy was in fact secretly contrived behind closed doors and included input from oil industry executives.

It takes not only Presidential leadership but also Congressional action to draft and implement sound energy policy. Something we haven't seen since Eisenhower.

Oh Gawd. The Left already trying to 'Palinize' Bachmann? Jeez,does this mean we have to see a million posts a week obsessing over & smearing Bachmann here at USMB? Their obsession with smearing Palin got to be so repetitive and boring. Why don't we just put a sticky message up there stating that we all get the fact the Left hates Bachmann? We really do get it by now. Do we really need to be tortured with hundreds of "I hate Bachmann" threads? Lets just acknowledge we understand the Left hates her and be done with it? Lets not suffer through more BDS & PDS.

Whenever a politician from either party lies, about anything, it should be pointed out to the american public.

What Republican Nominee is the Left not going to hate & smear? So ok we get it. You Lefties really really really hate that Bachmann lady. Cool,now can you spare us the hundreds of posts stating how much you hate her? Seriously,all those "I hate Palin" & "I hate Glenn Beck" threads just got to be so repetitive & lame. Lets just put a Sticky up there so we can avoid another boring nightmare. You guys hate Bachmann. We get it. Can we move on now?

Last edited:

So....it's not ok to point out HER OWN WORDS because they "smear" her? Gotcha. :eusa_whistle:

What Republican Nominee is the Left not going to hate & smear? So ok we get it. You Lefties really really really hate that Bachmann lady. Cool,now can you spare us the hundreds of posts stating how much you hate her? Seriously,all those "I hate Palin" & "I hate Glenn Beck" threads just got to be so repetitive & lame. Lets just put a Sticky up there so we can avoid another boring nightmare. You guys hate Bachmann. We get it. Can we move on now?

Tissue?

Tissue?

Oh i'm not sad. I'm just trying to help avoid another boring disaster. My God,how many Threads did you guys post stating how much you hated that Palin & Beck? It really did become pretty bizarre & lame. I mean,Lefty Nutters hate a Republican? Wow! Shocking News. Do we really need hundreds of Threads stating that? I recommend a Sticky Post.

Oh Gawd. The Left already trying to 'Palinize' Bachmann? Jeez,does this mean we have to see a million posts a week obsessing over & smearing Bachmann here at USMB?

How does pointing out what Bachman said translate into "smearing" her?

according to what i read on this site, that's because she is a beautiful conservative woman.

Well, you have to admit that Bachman brings a lot of it on herself.

BTW and speaking of obsession.........How's the search going for Obama's REAL birth certificate? :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back