Michele Bachmann: Obama Desecrates U.S. Dead By Ending Iraq War

Right, like you aren't going to vote for Romney when the other career politicians force him down your throat.

You know, you might be on to something here! I mean, why should we actually trust a job to people who actually do that for a living. Who needs "professionals"?

Now if we can only get you all to reject "Career physicians". I mean, they are all corrupt bastards. Let's go to the guy who has no qualifications, but he makes you feel better by telling you what you want to hear.

I will.

If it means getting that train wreck obama out, I will vote for whoever is up against him.

Well, that's a problem, isn't it? I think you are letting your hate blind you.

I would vote for Gingrich or Perry against Obama. Either one would do a reasonably good job. Maybe Santorum.

Wouldn't vote for Romney because he's an unethical person with a crazy religion. Say what you want about Obama, and I've said plenty, I think deep down he is a decent guy who is over his head. He might improve with time. Clinton did. Romney, on the other hand, is slime. Say whatever you want to hear, screw over anyone to make a buck.

Wouldn't vote for Cain not just because he doesn't know things a guy running for that job should know, but he doesn't seem to care to learn. He's not just ignorant, he's willfully ignorant. And it appears that he has some serious issues with women. If anything has proven his unsuitability for office, it's how he's handled this whole sexual harrassment thing. If he's innocent, he is sure as hell trying to look guilty.

Bachmann and Paul are Crazy. Huntsman is just as liberal as Obama.

I simply cannot support a man that murders a US citizen.

I didn't hate him until he did that.

I've thought he was dumb, foolish, and an embarrassment to the country. But when he disregarded the law, and murdered a man, I had to ask myself; What would stop him from doing anything he wanted?

No, the TEA Parties are rejecting career politicians. Why? Because they are a bunch of fucking self serving, corrupt bastards.

Moron.

Right, like you aren't going to vote for Romney when the other career politicians force him down your throat.

You know, you might be on to something here! I mean, why should we actually trust a job to people who actually do that for a living. Who needs "professionals"?

Now if we can only get you all to reject "Career physicians". I mean, they are all corrupt bastards. Let's go to the guy who has no qualifications, but he makes you feel better by telling you what you want to hear.

If the choice is between a tool and an abortion I'll settle for the tool.

He's also YOUR president. He's better than Bush. We haven't had another 9/11 on Obama's watch.

He ain't my president. I didn't vote for him.

And frankly, I'd much rather be living in the worst Bush year than the best Obama year. I know I was making more money.

We haven't had another "9-11" because Bush took apart Al Qaeda.

Oh, yeah, I guess Obama killed Bin Laden who was hiding in a house with no phones because he didn't want anyone to track him. But the fact Bin Laden was reduced to that was because of what Bush did.

Ah...so if you don't vote for someone they are NOT your president? Who IS your president then?

He's also YOUR president. He's better than Bush. We haven't had another 9/11 on Obama's watch.

He ain't my president. I didn't vote for him.

And frankly, I'd much rather be living in the worst Bush year than the best Obama year. I know I was making more money.

We haven't had another "9-11" because Bush took apart Al Qaeda.

Oh, yeah, I guess Obama killed Bin Laden who was hiding in a house with no phones because he didn't want anyone to track him. But the fact Bin Laden was reduced to that was because of what Bush did.

Ah...so if you don't vote for someone they are NOT your president? Who IS your president then?

I'll just say what you lefties said when Bush was in- "the current occupant".

MIchele Bachmann Berates President Obama For Honoring American - Iraqi Pact Drawn Up During Bush Administration … Also Flubs Anti-Terror Policies

By Brian Beutler

Expanding on her statements during Saturday night’s foreign policy debate, GOP presidential hopeful Michele Bachmann attacked President Obama for fully drawing down U.S. forces in Iraq, and claimed incorrectly that his war policies have left the country with a choice between releasing terrorists or killing them.

“President Obama was given a war that is won in Iraq, and he’s choosing to lose the peace,” Bachmann claimed on Meet the Press. “That’s a desecration of the memory of forty-four-hundred Americans that gave their lives to liberate Iraq.”

Obama is removing all troops from Iraq by year’s end, pursuant to an agreement between the two countries that dates back to the Bush administration. U.S. and Iraqi officials had discussed allowing a small number of troops to remain in Iraq past the deadline, but those discussions deadlocked over U.S. concerns that American troops would not be given immunity in Iraqi courts.

More: Bachmann: Obama Ending Iraq War Is Desecration Of American Dead | TPM 2012

Translation: Bachmann is getting no traction in the polls (probably because she keeps saying crazy shit). So, in order to get attention in an attempt to reverse that trend, Bachmann is going to say even CRAZIER shit.

I have a feeling it's not going to work unless her goal is to force her numbers down even further, that is.

Forum List

Back