Michele Bachmann: Justice Scalia Will Teach First Congressional Constitution Class

If there is a quiz at the end of the course..

I bet Bachmann fails

At least she'd be able to take the test. Fail&Won'tGo wouldn't get through the first lesson.

Im not sure RW would either

I have seen evidence of rational thought from RW... and links to 'sources' other than the HuffPuff. This alone tells me he's smarter than Fail&Won'tGo.... but... a dead dog is smarter than Fail&Won'tGo.

Bachmann should be the first in line to take these classes! Last year she was making mistake after mistake about the Constitution and the Census.
PolitiFact | Michele Bachmann claims Constitution only requires you to answer how many people are in your household

But I get it, these educational series will be using the right wing interpretation of the Constitution to coorelate with their re-writing of history.

The article claims that Bachmann is disingenuous then goes on to creatively edit the Constitution for content. That section of article 1 is very specific in classifying the people according to "Indians" who don't count, those who are indentured into servitude and the famously illigitimate 3/5 of a person classification overturned by the 14th amendment.

The article goes on to justify the addition of the questions to the current format by the addition of the questions to determine those classifications laid out in the preceeding words of the Section which the article writer omits.

The original added questions were added because they had to be to figure out which residents were citizens or what fraction of those residents which were not allowed to be citizens could be used to justify added Representatives.

I did answer all of the questions this year. My father and I believe 99% of his ancestors were Swedish. My mother and also about 99% of her ancestors were Irish. In the eyes of their families, one Lutheran and the other Catholic, this was on various level an inter-fillintheblank marriage.

I was born in America. According to the answers on the census, I am a Native American.

Screw 'em. All they need to know is that a citizen lives here and he votes. If they haven't figured out by now that I'm pissed off, they're even more stupid than I have given them credit for being.

If I was an "Indian" in 1792 who didn't exist by Constitutional definition who married a black woman who was 3/5 of a person in terms of geryymandering but was not a person at all as a citizen and who also had no legal rights under law, and I left Atlanta on a train traveling 31 miles per hour, how many miles would the train travel before I was lynched and my wife was sold into slavery?

Am I the only one who sees the irony of the OP, linking to the HuffPuff, and complaining about the dumbing down of Americans.

Seriously.... can we get any dumber than Fail&Won'tGo?

Ignoring the blast at the end, yes, that is about as ridiculous as it can get.

Any extreme wing bomb thrower is not a good source for intelligence.

In passing, your avatar is, um, ah... festive.

Forum List

Back