Michele Bachmann: Justice Scalia Will Teach First Congressional Constitution Class

Flaylo

Handsome Devil
Feb 10, 2010
In some grass near you
Michele Bachmann: Justice Scalia Will Teach First Congressional Constitution Class

Beyond Supreme Court Justices, Bachmann has also supposedly made plans to court a variety of other conservative stars, such as 9/11 "truther" conspiracist and Judge Andrew Napolitano, Fox News personality Sean Hannity, and controversial Evangelical and separation-of-church-and-state denier David Barton to teach the "bipartisan" classes, AOL News reported last month.

They want the dumbing down of Americans and want us live much like the Muslims they claim are backwards.

yes because education clearly makes you dumber.

If I'm being taught things that are simply not true, am I "smarter"?

With the list he gave, they are being taught by excellent scholarship.

However, yes you can learn things from even those teaching untruths. How to identify untruth's for example.

I want the Constitution followed. I know there are some people that dont give a crap about that. That see the Constitution as an impediment to their desire. But I am not one of them.

Last edited:

Beyond Supreme Court Justices, Bachmann has also supposedly made plans to court a variety of other conservative stars, such as 9/11 "truther" conspiracist and Judge Andrew Napolitano, Fox News personality Sean Hannity, and controversial Evangelical and separation-of-church-and-state denier David Barton to teach the "bipartisan" classes, AOL News reported last month.

They want the dumbing down of Americans and want us live much like the Muslims they claim are backwards.

First, I thought you were leaving?

Second, two words: we won!

Third, I thought you were leaving?

If you stick to the Constitution, how are you "re-writing" history?

Might be rewriting some to show what actually happened.

Michelle Obama did say that we were going to change our history if we elected her husband.

I think the Pro-Constitution ideas are just too much for some people.

I think it's kind of a cool move. So many congress-people need a class on the subject. They really do. Michele Bachmann is one of them, from what I've heard her say.

Scalia's "originalist" approach is not a bad place to start either. I'd rather they learn from "textualists", but hey..that's me.

Dems don't have to go because the Constitution is a "Living, breathing" document and Progressive SCOTUS judges can look to the wisdom of a tribal shaman in Equatorial Africa or the writings of Yasser Arafat on application of Constitutional law.

If you stick to the Constitution, how are you "re-writing" history?

Please re-read what I posted.

"But I get it, these educational series will be using the right wing interpretation of the Constitution to coorelate with their re-writing of history."

It is clear what I meant, these hacks will interprete the Consistution to fit their agenda because that's their MO. And in doing so, it will coorelate with the way they (the far right) have attempted to re-write history.

cor·re·late/ˈkôrəˌlāt
Noun: Each of two or more related or complementary things

Rewring history? A couple of days ago there were a couple of threads stating that what Wikileaks had done was to vilify GWB re: WMDs. When in fact, the Wikileaks did nothing of the sort.
Another example? It seems that for some in the far right, there wasn't any deficits/National Debt until Obama came along! But during GWB's tenure, they were defending his spend and borrow philosophy or in the case of our professional politicans, they were voting for this reckless fiscal approach at every chance they got! Now these people act like all this debt mess is because of Obama and the Dems! (And by the way, I have beat up the Dems on their spending frenzy too).
If the two examples are no re-writing history, what are they?

Last edited:
Am I the only one who sees the irony of the OP, linking to the HuffPuff, and complaining about the dumbing down of Americans.

Seriously.... can we get any dumber than Fail&Won'tGo?

If there is a quiz at the end of the course..

I bet Bachmann fails

Forum List

Back