Michele Bachmann: 'I Was The Perfect Candidate'

crusaderfrank-albums-bachmannnnnnn-picture3856-bachman-zombies.jpg

One of the few things the Party got right was giving Bachmann the boot early on. Now if only they had given Romney, Gingrich, Santorum, and Perry the boot early on, too, I might have had some hope for the party.

Last edited:
I like Bachmann. But, I'd nevertheless have to acknowledge that he assertion is obviously flawed. A "perfect" candidate would, presumably, be able to garner a whole lot more votes and support.

I like Bachmann. But, I'd nevertheless have to acknowledge that he assertion is obviously flawed. A "perfect" candidate would, presumably, be able to garner a whole lot more votes and support.
The candidates that form coherent sentences doomed her

My favorite Bachmann moment (Gosh..there are so many) was when it was revealed that her family business got government subsidies...after she spoke against government subsidies.

I didn't even know that was legal. But then again..insider trading in the halls of congress came as a shock to me as well.

I like Bachman but the only people she was perfect for were way right wingers.

Not me or most Indi's.

My favorite Bachmann moment (Gosh..there are so many) was when it was revealed that her family business got government subsidies...after she spoke against government subsidies.

I didn't even know that was legal. But then again..insider trading in the halls of congress came as a shock to me as well.

I liked the corndog incident.

Forum List

Back