Michele Bachmann: God sent Hurricane Irene because we spend too much

This coming from a group of people that voted for a guy that went to a racist church for 20+ years and then says "I never knew it was racist."

She never said God attacked America to make politicians stop spending. Get over it you all sounds like hacks...

I'm not religious and don't like when politicians use God but again, you guys are just making shit up.

Well, we have had some on the left interpret Bachmann's quote, let's have someone on the right interpret her quote.

It sounds like she is saying that God is trying to help people gain the attention of their elected officials. Then she says listen to the people... Not God, the people.

I'm not religious, I don't like this crazy ass religious bitch, but trying to spin what she said to mean God attacked America for spending too much is fucking retarded.

If Michelle Bachmann is president, God will smile fondly on us and we will have no more natural disasters.

That's the implication and that's what's so dangerous about what these radical RWers are doing. Mixing Church and State so blatantly. However, I shouldn't be surprised. This is meant to be. I just hope more and more people are able to come to knowledge and discern for themselves what is taking place here.

This coming from a group of people that voted for a guy that went to a racist church for 20+ years and then says "I never knew it was racist."

She never said God attacked America to make politicians stop spending. Get over it you all sounds like hacks...

I'm not religious and don't like when politicians use God but again, you guys are just making shit up.

Well, we have had some on the left interpret Bachmann's quote, let's have someone on the right interpret her quote.

with the implications being present, what was the purpose or need to put up a false statement in the thread title?

Theatrics? Dramatics?

we needed more whining

thanks for being here for us :rofl:

with the implications being present, what was the purpose or need to put up a false statement in the thread title?

Theatrics? Dramatics?

we needed more whining

I understand the need for the left to lie and declare victory.

You dont have anything else.

Anyways why would I have to defend any of what I said, I'm right and look who started the fucking thread... RW, a guy who hates Republicans "just because." He literally made up a quote and said it was Michele when she never said that sentence... He's a lying fuck that is killing his own party. The only people that believe shit like this are already Republican haters because they want to hate the Republicans… Many sane people, even if they are Democrats see this stuff and think “uhhh, I don’t like her but that’s not what she said.” Slowly many democrats are distancing themselves from you crazy ass people.

So keep it up!

It sounds like she is saying that God is trying to help people gain the attention of their elected officials. Then she says listen to the people... Not God, the people.

I'm not religious, I don't like this crazy ass religious bitch, but trying to spin what she said to mean God attacked America for spending too much is fucking retarded.

she is saying god is trying to help the american people by sending natural disasters, and if *they* don't listen s/he'll send more.

ESL Classes | ESLClasses.org

If Michelle Bachmann is president, God will smile fondly on us and we will have no more natural disasters.

That's the implication and that's what's so dangerous about what these radical RWers are doing. Mixing Church and State so blatantly. However, I shouldn't be surprised. This is meant to be. I just hope more and more people are able to come to knowledge and discern for themselves what is taking place here.

See what I mean??????????

You twats go down this road (I'm looking at you Uscitizen) and these are the crazy dipshits that come out of the woodwork to spin this bullshit to mean whatever they want. Grats!

Anyways why would I have to defend any of what I said, I'm right and look who started the fucking thread... RW, a guy who hates Republicans "just because." He literally made up a quote and said it was Michele when she never said that sentence... He's a lying fuck that is killing his own party. The only people that believe shit like this are already Republican haters because they want to hate the Republicans… Many sane people, even if they are Democrats see this stuff and think “uhhh, I don’t like her but that’s not what she said.” Slowly many democrats are distancing themselves from you crazy ass people.

So keep it up!

could you be more full of shit?

we needed more whining

once, again, thanks for being here.

you rock :rofl:

Does your arm hurt? Possibly your hand for your self pleasuring?

I did notice you lack courage and conviction to actually address the points raised.

Is It because you are a little bitch too?

rhetorical. :lmao:

she is saying god is trying to help the american people by sending natural disasters, and if *they* don't listen s/he'll send more.

That ain't RWers quote you were defending asshole... Wake up, you sided with a Trolling hack and now his lack of credibility is rubbing off on you. Deal with it.

YES, Michele is saying God is trying to help the American people gain the attention of their elected officials.... Do I agree with God doing this crap... LOLZ NO! HAHhahaa... Does that mean that God sent a hurricane to make Government cut spending???? LOLZ NO! HAhaha.

So keep it up!

could you be more full of shit?

What part was wrong lolz?

I did notice you lack courage and conviction to actually address the points raised.

you're projecting again

i addressed the points raised; that you're such a rabid fuckwit that you have to defend every republican retard that comes along isn't my problem.

the fact that you consider me a leftist tells me all i need to know about you.

is full auto short for full autoerotic?

rhetorical

you're projecting again

i addressed the points raised; that you're such a rabid fuckwit that you have to defend every republican retard that comes along isn't my problem.

rhetorical

You started the projection, then was stuffed at the basket. Now you are in a self pleasuring mode. Did you have a point other then presenting yourself as an ass?

Now you're saying Michele said "If you don't listen to the American people, God will send more natural disasters???????????????????????????????????????????" Where did this "more" come from???

LOLZ!

That ain't RWers quote you were defending asshole... Wake up, you sided with a Trolling hack and now his lack of credibility is rubbing off on you. Deal with it.

YES, Michele is saying God is trying to help the American people gain the attention of their elected officials.... Do I agree with God doing this crap... LOLZ NO! HAHhahaa... Does that mean that God sent a hurricane to make Government cut spending???? LOLZ NO! HAhaha.

of course it doesn't- but bachmann clearly thinks it does. we call that the point.

i'm sorry that you can't synthesize what you read, but it's really not my problem. no one except you and full fuckwit have claimed that the thread title was an exact quote from bachmann.

the absence of quotation marks would be a give away. :rofl:

you're projecting again

rhetorical

You started the projection, then was stuffed at the basket. Now you are in a self pleasuring mode. Did you have a point other then presenting yourself as an ass?

no, you're doing all the work here; i'm just along for the ride.

Bachmann: God sends message through natural disasters

I don't know how much God has to do to get the attention of the politicians. We've had an earthquake; we've had a hurricane. He said, 'Are you going to start listening to me here?' Listen to the American people because the American people are roaring right now. They know government is on a morbid obesity diet and we've got to rein in the spending.

I guess Obama was right then - historic hurricane indeed!

Forum List

Back