Michele Bachmann: God sent Hurricane Irene because we spend too much

crying little bitchs this morning

Hi, you have received -711 reputation points from Ravi.
Reputation was given for this post.

Do you have a reading comprehension problem, Or just dont like the fact that RW lied in the thread title?

For those with a reading comprehension problem, can you explain what Bachmanns quote means?

I would have joined your side on the implications. Instead you chose to lie.

Th?anks for playing.

Does this mean you've finally come to understand the Theory of Holes, Fool Auto? Literate adults are all laughing at you and your silly effort to spin this thread.

Apparently not, keep digging; a little laughter is good medicine in the morning.

Last edited:
crying little bitchs this morning

Hi, you have received -711 reputation points from Ravi.
Reputation was given for this post.

and yet here you are, whining about it.

you probably used to get up in arms about clinton and the meaning of *is*, and here you are doing the same thing for bachmann-what a punk

:rofl:

it's true; you can't fix stupid.

have a nice day

For those with a reading comprehension problem, can you explain what Bachmanns quote means?

I would have joined your side on the implications. Instead you chose to lie.

Th?anks for playing.

Does this mean you've finally come to understand the Theory of Holes, Fool Auto? Literate adults are all laughing at you and your silly effort to spin this thread.

No it means you guys were idiots and tried to lie out of the gate.

Had the title suggested implying we could have went from there.

The only question I have.. Will you be a little bitch too? My point is the left always makes shit up to make it seem worse then it is. Thus I spend more time correcting lies then I do being able to join.

Bachmann: God sends message through natural disasters

I don't know how much God has to do to get the attention of the politicians. We've had an earthquake; we've had a hurricane. He said, 'Are you going to start listening to me here?' Listen to the American people because the American people are roaring right now. They know government is on a morbid obesity diet and we've got to rein in the spending.

Amidst the Obama disaster, hurricanes and earthquakes seem like mere distractions.

What I find amusing about Bachmann is the almost primitive view that if a national disaster occurs we must have somehow angered the gods.

But for her to use this as an excuse to justify further spending cuts is just comical

"I don't know how much God has to do to get the attention of the politicians. We've had an earthquake; we've had a hurricane. He said, 'Are you going to start listening to me here?' Listen to the American people because the American people are roaring right now. They know government is on a morbid obesity diet and we've got to rein in the spending."
That's it!?!?!

Michele Bachmann: "God sent Hurricane Irene because we spend too much" This quote is NOT in there and this quote has been defended as being in there.

Neg rep for lying. She said no such thing.

Michele Bachmann rally draws over 1,000 in Sarasota, but some prefer Rick Perry - St. Petersburg Times

Then I wonder why they quote her as having said that.[/QUOTE]

Wow, denying what is written in plain English. Must be tough reading the English language.[/QUOTE]

Afraid she did

Post the exact quote.

When the opening paragraph states suggests.

You have been rendered full of shit.

Ok back to your selected outrage of the day

the OP is the exact quote.
don't let it get you down, bunky, at least she's not a witch. :lol:

Ahh one poster in this thread reinforces my point of right wingers never being wrong.
Even when they are

So in the end the quote is in fact NOT in the OP when it comes to Michele, as a few of you have claimed.

Now I don’t like Michele but all she said was God created hurricanes and earthquakes and that should make politicians listen, TO THE PEOPLE. Michele CLEARLY says it’s the American people demanding politicians cut spending…. Not God. the streatch I can kind of see but in the end the only reason you guys try and make that streatch is because your trying to fucking hard.

I want Michele to crash and burn, sure… But I won’t make up bullshit stories like you fuckers.

Last edited:
"I don't know how much God has to do to get the attention of the politicians. We've had an earthquake; we've had a hurricane. He said, 'Are you going to start listening to me here?' Listen to the American people because the American people are roaring right now. They know government is on a morbid obesity diet and we've got to rein in the spending."
That's it!?!?!

Michele Bachmann: "God sent Hurricane Irene because we spend too much" This quote is NOT in there and this quote has been defended as being in there.

Michele Bachmann rally draws over 1,000 in Sarasota, but some prefer Rick Perry - St. Petersburg Times

Then I wonder why they quote her as having said that.[/QUOTE]

Wow, denying what is written in plain English. Must be tough reading the English language.[/QUOTE]

So in the end the quote is in fact NOT in the OP when it comes to Michele as a few of you have claimed.

Now I don’t like Michele but all she said was God created hurricanes and earthquakes and that should make politicians listen, TO THE PEOPLE. Michele CLEARLY says it’s the American people demanding politicians cut spending…. Not God. the streatch I can kind of see but in the end the only reason you guys try and make that streatch is because your trying to fucking hard.

I want Michele to crash and burn, sure… But I won’t make up bullshit stories like you fuckers.

the OP is the exact quote-you can tell yourself that it doesn't mean what the title of the thread says if it makes you feel better, but it is what it is-bachmann claiming that god is sending natural disasters because the govt spends too much.

I hear every now and then God floods the Mississippi River too because he doesn't like river boat gambling.

This coming from a group of people that voted for a guy that went to a racist church for 20+ years and then says "I never knew it was racist."

She never said God attacked America to make politicians stop spending. Get over it you all sounds like hacks...

I'm not religious and don't like when politicians use God but again, you guys are just making shit up.

This coming from a group of people that voted for a guy that went to a racist church for 20+ years and then says "I never knew it was racist."

She never said God attacked America to make politicians stop spending. Get over it you all sounds like hacks...

I'm not religious and don't like when politicians use God but again, you guys are just making shit up.

a) i didn't vote or obama

b) what would you make of this quote if not god is sending natural disasters because we spend too much?
I don't know how much God has to do to get the attention of the politicians. We've had an earthquake; we've had a hurricane. He said, 'Are you going to start listening to me here?' Listen to the American people because the American people are roaring right now. They know government is on a morbid obesity diet and we've got to rein in the spending.

good luck spinning

Well, we have had some on the left interpret Bachmann's quote, let's have someone on the right interpret her quote.

Well, we have had some on the left interpret Bachmann's quote, let's have someone on the right interpret her quote.

with the implications being present, what was the purpose or need to put up a false statement in the thread title?

Theatrics? Dramatics?

a) i didn't vote or obama

b) what would you make of this quote if not god is sending natural disasters because we spend too much?

good luck spinning

It means whatever you want it to mean I guess... To me it sounds like she is saying God is trying to help the people get the politicians attention... What does the next sentence mean to you? "Listen to the American people because the American people are roaring right now."

Good luck spinning....

Forum List

Back