Michele Bachmann: God sent Hurricane Irene because we spend too much

Post the exact quote.

When the opening paragraph states suggests.

You have been rendered full of shit.

Ok back to your selected outrage of the day

the OP is the exact quote.

don't let it get you down, bunky, at least she's not a witch. :lol:

I realize you are a bit slow.

God sent Hurricane Irene because we spend too much.

Now post that quote. Hurry now!!

Poor, poor boy.

"I don't know how much God has to do to get the attention of the politicians. We've had an earthquake; we've had a hurricane. He said, 'Are you going to start listening to me here?' Listen to the American people because the American people are roaring right now. They know government is on a morbid obesity diet and we've got to rein in the spending."

(links posted above at least twice)

Poor, poor boy.

"I don't know how much God has to do to get the attention of the politicians. We've had an earthquake; we've had a hurricane. He said, 'Are you going to start listening to me here?' Listen to the American people because the American people are roaring right now. They know government is on a morbid obesity diet and we've got to rein in the spending."

Do you have a reading comprehension problem, Or just dont like the fact that RW lied in the thread title?

Post the exact quote.

When the opening paragraph states suggests.

You have been rendered full of shit.

Ok back to your selected outrage of the day

*are you this stupid in real life?

*denotes rhetorical question

Poor, poor boy.

Do you have a reading comprehension problem, Or just dont like the fact that RW lied in the thread title?

For those with a reading comprehension problem, can you explain what Bachmanns quote means?

For those with a reading comprehension problem, can you explain what Bachmanns quote means?

I would have joined your side on the implications. Instead you chose to lie.

Thanks for playing.

Nice dodge pal

Explain how the quote differs from the thread title or how the title of the thread misleads from what she said

Nice dodge pal

Explain how the quote differs from the thread title or how the title of the thread misleads from what she said

Explain? Your title is your words. Did you need it dumbed down further?

you're the one whining about it

put up or shut up

Or what. you will cry a lot?

The title is not what was said. Thus the reason he was called a liar.

How much dumbing down must we introduce for your comprehension to start working again?

Forum List

Back