Michele Bachmann Gets Official Approval To Form House Tea Party Caucus

Riiiight. Because the stated aims of that particular caucus preclude its members from ever voting on any other issue that comes up.

Please. No one could be this retarded without actually working at it.

hey asswipe. Yeah you. You just proved that you can can't comprehend English. :eusa_clap: :eusa_boohoo: :lol:

Bachmann defends vote for Patriot Act after fielding complaints about government over-reach - The Hill's Floor Action

No REAL T- Partier would've voted for the Patriot Act missy.

Benjamin Franklin - Wikiquote
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

I do so always love hearing arrogant liberals lecture me on how to REALLY be something that they themselves have never been. Perhaps next you'd like to go lecture a group of swallows on how no REAL bird would ever fly like that.

Truly amazing, how you can make your remarks even LESS relevant, meaningful, and interesting, just when I'd assumed that wasn't possible.

I'd rather be an arrogant Libral than an conservative asswipe like you who can't read/comprehend LOL :eusa_boohoo:

Wonder how many T-Partiers will hold onto their seats? ;)

That will be an interesting set of numbers, won't it.

I'm still pissed off and i think there are a bunch more joining the parade. i could be wrong. We'll see.

You know that the unions will be solidly lined up against the idea of reducing any spending for any thing at all so any TEA Party Candidate will have to work against those lies and distortions.

In Indiana, that fight was fought and lost. In the Blue States, which ironically enough write their budgets with red ink, that fight is going on right now.

California? Michigan? How's the deficit spending working out for you? Close any more schools today? Under the draconian cut backs in Wisconsin, education is expanding and the teachers are getting raises. The teachers are against this, though, because their union bosses tell them to be so.

Teachers. Is there anything the don't know?

Anyway, those numbers will be interesting.

Last edited:
Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-Minn.) said on Monday that her proposal to create a Tea Party caucus in the United States House of Representatives has been officially approved.

Bachmann announced that she had filed paperwork to establish the House group last week. The mission of the coalition she said at the time would be to promote "fiscal responsibility, adherence to the Constitution, and limited government."

And now, it seems that Bachmann's Tea Party caucus dream has become a reality. "Just got word that the Committee on House Administration officially approved the House Tea Party Caucus," said the conservative congresswoman in a tweet on Monday afternoon.

Republican Conference Chairman Mike Pence became the first House member to signal his intention to join Bachmann's newly-created caucus. Talking Points Memo reports:

At a press availability this afternoon, Pence was enthusiastic. "You betcha," Pence said when asked if he'd join.

All righty then. and I know beyond a shadow of a doublt that any memeber of the congressional black caucus should be barred from joining. til they change their racist ways.

I'm not sure how I feel about this. I have been a Tea Party protestor since before the GOP usurped it. I have resisted anyone who would claim to be a "Tea Party Leader" and I tend to want to resist Ms.Bachmann's attempt here as well. However, "fiscal responsibility, adherence to the Constitution, and limited government" are exactly what the TP is all about.

I think I'll watch it and her closely before I "sign onto it".

Last edited:
So let me get this straight, the Republicans in Congress are forming a Tea Party caucus. But the Tea Party and GOP aren't one in the same?

What is this? I don't even.

It isn't terribly hard to figure out if you open your eyes and think objectively.

The Tea Party has no real leader, it's a grass roots movement. It has no organization and it doesn't own the copyrite to the name. Anyone can, and many have, tried to usurp the movement. This is another attempt although if it holds to the TP ideals, it's ok with me.

how does her votes/support for:

intelligent design, banning same sex marriage, patriot act, and warrantless wiretapping

support the groups mission of:

"fiscal responsibility, adherence to the Constitution, and limited government."

??? please explain

Again, it isn't hard to figure out if you turn off the blind partisanship.

Ms.Bachmann believes in all those things and can't understand for example, how the Patriot Act doesn't fit in with "adherance to the Constitution". That's her problem, but it doens't mean the Tea Party is stupid or hypocritical.

Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-Minn.) said on Monday that her proposal to create a Tea Party caucus in the United States House of Representatives has been officially approved.

Bachmann announced that she had filed paperwork to establish the House group last week. The mission of the coalition she said at the time would be to promote "fiscal responsibility, adherence to the Constitution, and limited government."

And now, it seems that Bachmann's Tea Party caucus dream has become a reality. "Just got word that the Committee on House Administration officially approved the House Tea Party Caucus," said the conservative congresswoman in a tweet on Monday afternoon.

Republican Conference Chairman Mike Pence became the first House member to signal his intention to join Bachmann's newly-created caucus. Talking Points Memo reports:

At a press availability this afternoon, Pence was enthusiastic. "You betcha," Pence said when asked if he'd join.

All righty then. and I know beyond a shadow of a doublt that any memeber of the congressional black caucus should be barred from joining. til they change their racist ways.

I'm not sure how I feel about this. I have been a Tea Party protestor since before the GOP usurped it. I have resisted anyone who would claim to be a "Tea Party Leader" and I tend to want to resist Ms.Bachmann's attempt here as well. However, "fiscal responsibility, adherence to the Constitution, and limited government" are exactly what the TP is all about.

I think I'll watch it and her closely before I "sign onto it".
Precisely. The GOP blue bloods just can't have it as they also usurp the mantle of true Conservatism, as they behave just like Statist Democrats.

The TEA Party is a threat to both parties.

hey asswipe. Yeah you. You just proved that you can can't comprehend English. :eusa_clap: :eusa_boohoo: :lol:

Bachmann defends vote for Patriot Act after fielding complaints about government over-reach - The Hill's Floor Action

No REAL T- Partier would've voted for the Patriot Act missy.

Benjamin Franklin - Wikiquote

I do so always love hearing arrogant liberals lecture me on how to REALLY be something that they themselves have never been. Perhaps next you'd like to go lecture a group of swallows on how no REAL bird would ever fly like that.

Truly amazing, how you can make your remarks even LESS relevant, meaningful, and interesting, just when I'd assumed that wasn't possible.

I'd rather be an arrogant Libral than an conservative asswipe like you who can't read/comprehend LOL :eusa_boohoo:

Well, you got your wish, because Nature decided to make you too dumb to be conservative, but just dumb enough to think "my way of looking at the world = reading and comprehending". Congratulations. I guess it really is possible to achieve all of your dreams . . . if you aim low enough.

Run along, because you stopped having even boring, useless things to say two posts ago. Now, you're just moving your lips and grunting.

Forum List

Back