Michele Bachmann "attacked" by 'Mob' in California!

I prefer the gay "mobs". Right wing mobs threaten, carry guns and insist they speak for "Gawd".

I bet Gawd likes the gays better. Why else did he give them so much talent?
Actually, rdean, God likes every person equally. Some people just haven't figured that one out yet. Take you, for example. :lol:

But, but, but right wingers speak for Gawd. They tell us something different.

Well let's do flaming then. I love flamers. And yes I'm a christian conservative that has rocked with some of the best people on the planet aka faggots. Think High School Confidential. And you can't get anymore gay than that. I thought and I still think she is wonderous.

I don't get it. I don't know how to reconcile everything I've read in the Book and knowing just some of the best people ever.

What I'd like you guys to do though, is stop hating the likes of me while I'm trying to figure out my end of the bargain.

Have mercy. We're trying to figure it out too.

Actually, rdean, God likes every person equally. Some people just haven't figured that one out yet. Take you, for example. :lol:

Well let's do flaming then. I love flamers. And yes I'm a christian conservative that has rocked with some of the best people on the planet aka faggots. Think High School Confidential. And you can't get anymore gay than that. I thought and I still think she is wonderous.

I don't get it. I don't know how to reconcile everything I've read in the Book and knowing just some of the best people ever.

What I'd like you guys to do though, is stop hating the likes of me while I'm trying to figure out my end of the bargain.

Maybe this might help you clear it up: It was written by humans for humans. That's why.

Also, according to the Bible, Ghandi is in hell, being burned and tortured for eternity.

That's just not true, and you know it. Dick Cheney loves his gay daughter, and I love and will stand by my son who has chosen to be gay since his girlfriend dumped him on prom night and broke his heart. It was his way of fighting back. Some right wingers thumb right on past that whole section in the Bible about that army of God's eunuchs who won battles for the A team. :rolleyes:

Yeah, that's an option. Would you choose to be with a woman if your husband dumped you? You honest-to-GOD are blaming some nameless, faceless teen out there for 'turning' your son??

That's just not true, and you know it. Dick Cheney loves his gay daughter, and I love and will stand by my son who has chosen to be gay since his girlfriend dumped him on prom night and broke his heart. It was his way of fighting back. Some right wingers thumb right on past that whole section in the Bible about that army of God's eunuchs who won battles for the A team. :rolleyes:

You can't chose to be Homosexual any more than you can chose to be Born Male or Female.

You can't chose to be Homosexual any more than you can chose to be Born Male or Female.

Oh bite me. If you have ever been to Davids and you have ever partied hearty I almost went over.

Come on. It was close for me. I almost. But then I wouldn't have been true to myself or her.

Don't tell us though we aren't on a razors edge. And sometimes and this is the key SOMETIMES it's a choice and that's cool too.

But she's not owning that. She's saying her son got 'hurt so bad' that he 'retaliated' by turning gay.

That shit does not fly.

If it did, I'd look like a pinball. "I'm straight!" "I'm gay!" "I'm straight!" "I'm gay!" "I'm straight!" "I'm gay!" "I'm straight!" "I'm gay!" etc, ad nauseum.

I prefer the gay "mobs". Right wing mobs threaten, carry guns and insist they speak for "Gawd".

You are such a hypocrit. So your far left union people are so peaceful huh!!! Why not look at Longshoreman in OR and see how peaceful they are!!

Not only have I not flamed you, tinydancer, I have pos repped you, so I'm not getting where you are coming from.

I'd love for just just one day all the wonderous gay guys I ever knew to party in and try to explain to others who always try to promote the gay agenda when they aren't fucking gay the damage they do.

But she's not owning that. She's saying her son got 'hurt so bad' that he 'retaliated' by turning gay.

That shit does not fly.

If it did, I'd look like a pinball. "I'm straight!" "I'm gay!" "I'm straight!" "I'm gay!" "I'm straight!" "I'm gay!" "I'm straight!" "I'm gay!" etc, ad nauseum.

Take down the walls and try to hear her.

She is desperately reaching out. She doesn't understand. I'm as hetero as hetero can get. But I love my friends to death for all the years I've been in the music business.

But people of a certain age, they don't get it. And we must be merciful to them, lololol.

You ever watched Steel Magnolias? Track Lighting?

Then you get it.

That shit does not fly.

What is it you do not understand about my writing " Some right wingers thumb right on past that whole section in the Bible about that army of God's eunuchs who won battles for the A team." and "It's not my fault people who read the old testament (and the new) lack reading comprehension."

It's also not my fault you and others like the nutcase anti-gays who hung outside the courtroom in Laramie for the murderers of Matthew Shepherd trial over a decade ago have the same reading comprehension problem.

Most of American Republicans do not fit in the nice little mass coffins you and your extreme ilk would have readied for us when given the opportunity.

Tinydancer, you said I flamed you. I'm waiting for you to tell me when I flamed you. I have no recollection of any such event. I simply do not flame people, but OTOH, I have an issue with people who accuse me falsely. Show me the link, please.

Didn't think you could.

Not only have I not flamed you, tinydancer, I have pos repped you, so I'm not getting where you are coming from.

Oh not you personally. Oh never never. I thought I was doing that Shakesperean thing where I was speaking to the planet and failed obviously big time.

I don't get it. I don't get it at all. I have known so many wonderful gays in my life and I am on the other hand and they love me back a Cabelas chick. I try to be a good christian but I am told this is a sin.

One day Christ and I have to have a chat, because I know so many great gay people I don't know what to do except keep loving them because they are so awesome.

Oh bite me. If you have ever been to Davids and you have ever partied hearty I almost went over.

Come on. It was close for me. I almost. But then I wouldn't have been true to myself or her.

Don't tell us though we aren't on a razors edge. And sometimes and this is the key SOMETIMES it's a choice and that's cool too.

Sounds like denial or blatant indoctrination to me.

yea i know what you mean......those right wing mobs who wear those masks and do plenty of violence at those international WTO meetings are sure great folks....God gave them talent too.....

Forum List

Back