Michele Bachmann asks "Who Likes White People?"

In some cultures, she'd be put to death for even thinking about running for president, but hey, all cultures are equal in the moonbat utopia...... :thup:

Wooooooooooooooooooosh!

Did ya hear that?

It was the point going over your head.

The dazzling point you think you made is nothing but spin. You want to just arbitrarily take your finger out of your nose for a second to point it at Bachmann to call her a bigot. Yet, when given clear examples of how cultures are not equal, you want to run off on some tangent and call yourself profound...... :lol:

Do you know what a bigot is?

Your question was quite clearly answered. See, that photo is a contemporary example of the San, AKA Bushmen. They are a group of people who for the most part have been left unaffected by European involvement on the continent. Still today they wish to remain hunter-gatherers and their traditional territory extends well into several modern nation's political boundaries.

For an example of European influence on the continent, I give you this:
images

Actually..it wasn't.

You posted a picture of hunter gatherers. They were on a continent where every one of their countries were colonized by Europeans. And not only colonized but forced to accept a religion alien to their culture and harvested as slaves. They were also introduced to a plethora of new diseases.
There is no telling what that sort of devastation caused. Especially given the
trajectory of some of the more advanced African empires.

That does not make them unique. Europeans were once hunter-gatherers too. They also had a religion foreign to them thrust upon them by the sword. Foreign diseases reaked havoc on the continent. And they were enslaved by other races. But they advanced and brought a great deal of good to the world in law, medicine, technology, etc.

The Bushmen are a fine example of a people left unaffected by Europeans. Another example could be the Maasai.

What more advanced African empires do you speak of exactly?

And ultimately, do you see European involvement in Africa as a net gain or loss?

I posted an example in the thread.

And Europe never experienced the sort of events Africa has...

Gain or Loss? Depends on where you sit..I suppose.

No, Bachmann did not ask a crowd, ‘Who likes white people?' Yahoo News

An edited video that makes it appear as if Republican presidential candidate Rep. Michele Bachmann asked an Iowa crowd, "Who likes white people?" is quickly spreading around the Web. However, if you watch the full, unedited version of the video, it's clear the Minnesota congresswoman said something very different.

No, Bachmann did not ask a crowd,

Unedited video:

Michele Bachmann testifies for Jesus Christ - YouTube!

Last edited:

Hey, dumbshit, she did not say "white", she said "Wet", the name of the band playing at the concert. Lie much?

Well that changes everything. I have to agree with her...

I love wet people too (heh, heh, heh) :eusa_dance:

I still think her views on slavery are completely nuts.

I guess I would rank the issue of slavery as practiced in centuries past pretty darn low on my priorities. My mother's family were once slaves. I don't care. Taxes, regulations, debt, entitlements, public education, military interventionism...these things I care about. Bachmann's not my choice but compared to President Obama and his merry band of Keynesians? Not even close.

Wooooooooooooooooooosh!

Did ya hear that?

It was the point going over your head.

The dazzling point you think you made is nothing but spin. You want to just arbitrarily take your finger out of your nose for a second to point it at Bachmann to call her a bigot. Yet, when given clear examples of how cultures are not equal, you want to run off on some tangent and call yourself profound...... :lol:

Do you know what a bigot is?

If you want to stick strictly to the textbook definition, President Obama is one of the biggest bigots in the whole country. But please feel free to keep back peddling faster than Deion Sanders in his prime.....

Forum List

Back